Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Canada

Aeroplan signup bonus 1K Miles w/ flight before 2015/03/31

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2014 10:15 pm
Sep 8, 2007
297 posts
77 upvotes
Ontario

[Air Canada] Aeroplan signup bonus 1K Miles w/ flight before 2015/03/31

For those who aren't already Aeroplan members, they are giving an extra 1K miles for new signups before the end of 2014, if you fly at least once with Air Canada up to the end of March 2015 (some restrictions apply ... see below). It's not a lot, but if you're going to fly anyway it's free and then sign up to all the Amex Aeroplan/Amex Gold Rewards/TD/CIBC Aeroplan promo points on offer. :)

(doesn't belong in The FREE Aeroplan Miles thread as it requires a paid flight)

From the site (http://www.aircanada.com/en/offers/aero ... ome.html):

Become an Aeroplan Member and earn 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles with your next flight!

How? It's very simple:

Join here between January 1 and December 31, 2014
Register for this offer here by December 31, 2014
Travel on your next flight by March 31, 2015

These 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles are in addition to the miles you normally earn for flying with us.

Don't forget that every Aeroplan Mile brings you closer to the Aeroplan Rewards of your choice, from world-class travel and brand-name merchandise to one-of-a-kind experiences and gift cards.

So don't wait! Join Aeroplan, register for this offer and book your next flight with any fare to take advantage of this welcoming offer.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

• To qualify for this offer, you must have joined Aeroplan between January 1 and December 31, 2014.
  • Registration for this promotion can only be completed online at aeroplan.com and is required by December 31, 2014. Flights taken prior to registration and within the offer period may qualify, as long as flights are taken on or after the enrollment date in the Aeroplan program. †The 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited to the member's Aeroplan account upon completion of the first flight activity made on scheduled eligible flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge by March 31, 2015. Eligible with the purchase of Tango, Flex, Latitude, Premium Economy, Premium rouge, Business Class Lowest, Business Class Flexible faresAeroplan Members can qualify only once for the Bonus Aeroplan Mile offer. Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude status. Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the qualifying flight is completed.
  • Offer is not valid when travelling with an Air Canada Unlimited Travel flight pass.
  • Offer is non-transferable and subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
4 replies
Feb 4, 2006
395 posts
105 upvotes
Better then nothing i guess. Thanks! I signed my dad up as he's flying to yvr. However i doubt the points would be any use to him lol
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1921 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
Hate to bump this old thread, but does anyone know if I need to credit flights to AP in order to get the extra 1k points? I'm working towards "easy *A silver" on A3 and would rather send mileage there.
If not, can I just credit one flight segment on a RT itinerary to AP and the return leg to A3?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9183 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto
blind56 wrote: Hate to bump this old thread, but does anyone know if I need to credit flights to AP in order to get the extra 1k points? I'm working towards "easy *A silver" on A3 and would rather send mileage there.
If not, can I just credit one flight segment on a RT itinerary to AP and the return leg to A3?
Yes you can earn one segment on one program and the next segments on another program.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)