Expired Hot Deals

[Aeropostale] AEROPOSTALE.COM- Additional 50% off Clearance with Promo Code '50EXTRA'

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2012 12:03 pm
Banned
May 29, 2008
391 posts
214 upvotes

[Aeropostale] AEROPOSTALE.COM- Additional 50% off Clearance with Promo Code '50EXTRA'

Just saw this on their website, Aeropostale is offering an additional 50% off the prices in their clearance section with the following promo code 50EXTRA

Simply type the code in the 'promotional code' section in the ordering page to take advantage of this deal!!! Great time to pick up some gifts for those teenagers on your list! :) Promo Expires December 9!

Link: www.aeropostale.com

5 replies
Sep 25, 2003
105 posts
12 upvotes
North York
Ships from the US so International Handling Fee' is applied at checkout. They also increase the base shipping charges one you select Canada.

Good find by the OP, but shipping and handling kinda kills this deal for me :(
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2005
4512 posts
146 upvotes
pretty limited, bad selection for guys this time around
[shortened link removed]
Aug 31, 2011
351 posts
56 upvotes
lol this store seems to have 50% off all year..
Aug 28, 2011
294 posts
33 upvotes
Calgary
Does anyone know if Aeropostale will charge a different "International Handling Fee" based on your checkout cart, versus when they actually ship your items and charge your CC/Paypal? I read complaints online where there was a IHF discrepancy between what was shown during checkout, and what was actually charged in the confirmation email.

I decided to hold out on ordering about $105 worth of stuff because of this. Anyway, I'm sure there'll be another massive sale come the end of December...
[OP]
Banned
May 29, 2008
391 posts
214 upvotes
^ I don't think there should be a problem with that. The country you are shipping to should have been verified at the ordering page already right?
× < >