Affirmative Action Battle Has a New Focus: Asian-Americans

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2018 5:52 pm
Mar 1, 2011
176 posts
16 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote:
Apr 17th, 2018 11:44 am
If you feel that I am a beta male, so be it. I'm not going to play silly games. Pointing out blatant racism against Asians in western countries is not a beta subject. It is something to take very seriously. Especially in the environment we have today that thrives on identity politics and separating us v. them, while at the same time speaking about inclusion and diversity ... go figure.

I get the feeling you are concerned about the trend of Canadian men AND women going overseas to find a suitable mate. I know that women typically go to South American countries; I think there was even a documentary on this subject. With men, it's pretty much all over the continent. I'm sure there is a reason for this phenomenon ...
I called you a beta male because you pretend like the women here are unsuitable to mask that it's probably you. Usually it's men that are ugly, awkward, or beta looking for a wife that they would never be able to get here. Very few women do this and it's usually ugly ones. This is your typical guy who goes for a foreign bride.

Your text to link here...
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
1852 posts
620 upvotes
studentoflife wrote:
Apr 17th, 2018 5:28 pm
I called you a beta male because you pretend like the women here are unsuitable to mask that it's probably you. Usually it's men that are ugly, awkward, or beta looking for a wife that they would never be able to get here. Very few women do this and it's usually ugly ones. This is your typical guy who goes for a foreign bride.
Oh no, I've been revealed! LOL ha ha, :) My friend, you have a lot to learn about tradition and customs.
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2011
9281 posts
14147 upvotes
@DealFixation Such decisions at the "time of judgement" is certainly not ideal and brings out many ethical questions, it does not look so tidy.

---

Moving north to Canada - affirmative action in Universities seems to emphasize aboriginal students.

"Whether a special admissions program has been adopted in law schools or medical
schools, all across Canada the purpose and justification for these programs has been to
ameliorate the conditions of disadvantaged groups in society.237 Diversity, which was seen as the
key justification in the American university context, has not taken much place in the creation of
special admissions programs in Canada. Instead, ameliorating disadvantaged groups in society
has been the key purpose. "

http://digitool.library.mcgill.ca/webcl ... 209750~304