African lion safari

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2009 1:07 am
Tags:
None
Dec 17, 2008
19 posts

African lion safari

Does anyone know where i could get discount coupons for ALS for this weekend?
5 replies
May 1, 2004
351 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
If you have a Costco membership or know of a friend who has one, you can pick up discounted tickets for $23.99 (or somewhere around there, I'm just recalling off the top of my head).

If you have a CAA membership, you can buy discounted tickets through them:

http://www.caasco.com/membership-saving ... safari.jsp

Hope that helps.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2007
5920 posts
51 upvotes
GT-eh
insertnamehere wrote: If you have a Costco membership or know of a friend who has one, you can pick up discounted tickets for $23.99 (or somewhere around there, I'm just recalling off the top of my head).

If you have a CAA membership, you can buy discounted tickets through them:

http://www.caasco.com/membership-saving ... safari.jsp

Hope that helps.
I have a Costco card, where do I get discounts?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2403 posts
292 upvotes
user01 wrote: I have a Costco card, where do I get discounts?
+1. I have Costco membership as well. Looking to go this Saturday.
May 1, 2004
351 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
If you intend to buy from Costco, just drop by your local store...they should have a display case near the dvd/video game/music area.

The display has cardboard markers. Just take the cardboard up to the cashier and they'll probably direct you to the merchandise counter to pick up the tickets.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2403 posts
292 upvotes
insertnamehere wrote: If you intend to buy from Costco, just drop by your local store...they should have a display case near the dvd/video game/music area.

The display has cardboard markers. Just take the cardboard up to the cashier and they'll probably direct you to the merchandise counter to pick up the tickets.
Thanks for the response. Last weekend I went to Costco to buy 4 tickets, but I was told that all tickets were returned back to the vendor. They weren't sure as to when they will be selling them again, if at all.

Ended up paying regular price. $29.95 + tax.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)