Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Canada

Air canada $60 to Fort lauderdale

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2010 1:26 pm
Tags:
None
24 replies
Aug 16, 2005
765 posts
194 upvotes
markdweasel wrote: It is a good deal as taxes are only around 60 ( based on what I got quoted for the 60 flight).

Mark
Hmm, even to Orlando the total came out to 1000 for return for 4 people... 250 per person incl tax.

Really good deal.. better than US flights from buf.

Mark
Nov 3, 2008
545 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
Must travel in JUNE. Jeez, it's way too hot for me in Toronto, why would I go there now? Oooooh, that's why it's so cheap.
Aug 27, 2007
43 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
For those who got the 15% off code from aeroplan this week I priced it out at $215.55 all in which is a fantastic price.
Aug 27, 2007
43 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
toronto boy wrote: what is the 15% off for aeroplan?
Aeroplan, Air Canada's Frequent Flyer program, had a May promotion where if you shopped with 3 of their partners you would get a 15% off code good for the rest of the year on most flights. The promo is over and the codes are non-transferable as I understand it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
7429 posts
4676 upvotes
Ottawa
Not bad but not great after taxes for me. From Montreal, for Jun 12-26, it came out to $319CND return (plus parking). I can fly from Plattsburg on the same dates for $117US return (free parking).
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2005
3434 posts
42 upvotes
Coquitlam
Ugh, it is cheaper to fly to the US than domestically. All the surcharges such as NAVCAN, Security Fees, and HST later on in July... Makes it discouraging to travel domestically.

$221 one way to Miami via Toronto from Vancouver

or

$362 for the same flight that ends in Toronto.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
7429 posts
4676 upvotes
Ottawa
Badger wrote: Ugh, it is cheaper to fly to the US than domestically. All the surcharges such as NAVCAN, Security Fees, and HST later on in July... Makes it discouraging to travel domestically.

$221 one way to Miami via Toronto from Vancouver

or

$362 for the same flight that ends in Toronto.
Ha ha !!! That really sucks - used to be you could just 'skip' the last leg but now I think you'll get in a lot of trouble if you don't fly the TO-Miami portion.
Jan 31, 2008
14 posts
Toronto
I've flown from Detroit twice now using Spirit Air. Can't beat $100 per person return. Even with the 4 hour drive it's so worth it.
Sep 9, 2008
549 posts
422 upvotes
Toronto
mrjascorpion wrote: I've flown from Detroit twice now using Spirit Air. Can't beat $100 per person return. Even with the 4 hour drive it's so worth it.
4 hour drive there, 4 hour drive back = 8 hours of driving
plus parking fees

just to save 100-150bucks? no thanks, I could be at work for 8hrs making more then 100 bucks lol
May 7, 2008
823 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
I used to skip portions of the flight all the time...what's changed that you get in trouble? And more importantly what kind of trouble?
michelb wrote: Ha ha !!! That really sucks - used to be you could just 'skip' the last leg but now I think you'll get in a lot of trouble if you don't fly the TO-Miami portion.
Jan 27, 2009
39 posts
2 upvotes
As long as the oil spill doesn't reach those beaches this sounds like a sweet deal!
Aug 20, 2004
592 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
beleaf09 wrote: As long as the oil spill doesn't reach those beaches this sounds like a sweet deal!
And don't forget about HURRICANE SEASON!!! :P
Nov 26, 2003
572 posts
55 upvotes
antihero wrote: I used to skip portions of the flight all the time...what's changed that you get in trouble? And more importantly what kind of trouble?
You get a connecting flight to Guantánamo Bay. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
1168 posts
53 upvotes
EngineNo9 wrote: 4 hour drive there, 4 hour drive back = 8 hours of driving
plus parking fees

just to save 100-150bucks? no thanks, I could be at work for 8hrs making more then 100 bucks lol
That only applies if your employer gives you unlimited overtime (or any overtime at all).

This doesn't apply to those of us that are salaried or don't get much overtime.
Mar 4, 2003
440 posts
118 upvotes
Newmarket
This is definitely a hot price. Typically, the lowest price you'll ever see for YYZ-FLL is around $250 with tax - and that's typically a charter last-minute sell-off. I just booked two tickets from FLL-YYZ-FLL for US$413. Lowest price I've ever seen.