• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2019 6:57 pm
[OP]
Mar 6, 2013
218 posts
148 upvotes
Saint John, NB

[Air Canada] Air Canada 15% off 1 passenger

I have a single use 15% off coupon code for Air Canada. It is good for 1 booking/1 passenger only and you must complete your travel by March 8 2019. I was saving it and planning on using it for a trip to Toronto in June but just realized now the expiry date so I am hoping someone who is doing some last minute travel in the next few weeks can make use of it. If anyone can make use of it please message me. I will give it to the first person that messages me and will update once it is gone.

Here is what my email from AC says about it:

This code

- entitles you to 15 PERCENT off the base fare on your next booking on aircanada.com
- applies to any flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, Air Canada ExpressTM or one of our codeshare partners.
- applies to new bookings on aircanada.com for published fares and cannot be applied after the booking has been made.
- cannot be applied to Flight Pass purchases or combined with other discount codes.
- can be applied to new tickets purchased for travel completed within 13 months of claiming your code.

Please note that promotional codes apply to undiscounted published fares. Some of our previously discounted fares, while not eligible for the promotion, may be lower than the final price of the undiscounted fare to which the promotion applies.

The fare displayed on the Select Flights screen will reflect the discount rounded to the nearest dollar.

Edit: did not get any requests for the code. I would rather it not go to waste so here it is: XKGVBVT1
Last edited by nlevatt on Feb 14th, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
6 replies
Feb 20, 2015
250 posts
167 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I got a 25% off coupon for my next Air Canada flight booked on their website, regular priced, but it's good for a whole year. It is a flight disruption promotion code because they delayed a flight until the next day stranding me for one night in Hong Kong.

It is transferable but I have plans and I'm going to use it. I'm under the assumption that this is something similar that you have gotten and it's nice to see that you are helping someone out.
[OP]
Mar 6, 2013
218 posts
148 upvotes
Saint John, NB
Gibsons wrote: I got a 25% off coupon for my next Air Canada flight booked on their website, regular priced, but it's good for a whole year. It is a flight disruption promotion code because they delayed a flight until the next day stranding me for one night in Hong Kong.

It is transferable but I have plans and I'm going to use it. I'm under the assumption that this is something similar that you have gotten and it's nice to see that you are helping someone out.
yes, that is exactly what it is. I had a flight disruption in Toronto for about 4 hours so they gave the codes to everyone. It was good for 15% off 2 single passenger tickets that could be used in 1 or 2 transactions. I used it once last summer to go to Toronto to visit my Dad but didnt pay attention to the expiry (good for 13 months from activation). I was just trying to book another flight to Toronto for fathers day to visit him again and realized that it is about to expire.
Mar 10, 2018
66 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga
I can use it. Thanks so much for it!!!!
Nov 26, 2014
57 posts
38 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I can use it too Thank you!