• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2019 10:08 am
Jun 1, 2006
452 posts
62 upvotes
NB
Trader Score: 0
Hi everyone,

Just found out my mom passed away. Im in NB with my family and need to get to london ON. Does anyone have a code or coupon to share? thx....Pls PM if u do...
Jul 26, 2018
435 posts
425 upvotes
Canada, eh?
jonnyyaa wrote:
Sep 26th, 2018 11:54 am
Hi everyone,

Just found out my mom passed away. Im in NB with my family and need to get to london ON. Does anyone have a code or coupon to share? thx....Pls PM if u do...
Sorry for your loss. AC has a bereavement flight policy, which you might be able to utilize:

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/hom ... fares.html
May 31, 2005
272 posts
459 upvotes
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
chaugh wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 11:29 pm
I have a 15% off coupon for dates between September 13 and December 17, 2018 or between January 10 and February 28, 2019.
Any Air canada destination.

first person to contact me on my website https://canadiantraveltips.com/ gets it!
Thanks for the code! I was able to use it to book a flight to Tokyo in Feb.

Also doing some additional reading on your website, seems to have some good tips on how to earn points for air travel in a totally legit way.
Jan 23, 2018
24 posts
2 upvotes
Please excuse my ignorance but I have never done this before. My father is dying so I have to fly back home in the next 3 weeks. I don't currently have a code, but hope someone would be willing to help me by giving me one when the time comes for me to book tickets, but I am not sure I know what to do. If I was given a code now, do I have a limited time to use it to book tickets? Do the tickets I buy have to be within a time limit, e.g., I receive one tomorrow and have to use it within 24 hours..no matter when the flight is..I receive a code and don't use it until next week to book the tickets for next week?

I apologize if I am not making sense ..my head it fuddle with the news I have just received.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Dec 12, 2010
658 posts
142 upvotes
fallcolours9891 wrote:
Sep 27th, 2018 2:48 pm
Please excuse my ignorance but I have never done this before. My father is dying so I have to fly back home in the next 3 weeks. I don't currently have a code, but hope someone would be willing to help me by giving me one when the time comes for me to book tickets, but I am not sure I know what to do. If I was given a code now, do I have a limited time to use it to book tickets? Do the tickets I buy have to be within a time limit, e.g., I receive one tomorrow and have to use it within 24 hours..no matter when the flight is..I receive a code and don't use it until next week to book the tickets for next week?

I apologize if I am not making sense ..my head it fuddle with the news I have just received.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
It depends on the code itself - all of them has a expiry time. For example the code I got from Amex recently says this code must be used between September 13-October 1.
Then the offer would be for certain dates as well - usually it will avoid holidays dates like christmas. In my case the code is valid for any travel between Sep 13-Feb28 2019 but not between dec 17- jan 10.

Sometimes the code will even have destination criterias like not for travel within North American or only for travel within Canada.

So bottom line there are usually restrictions with these straight up fare discount codes. You will have a limited time to book no matter when the flight is
Jan 23, 2018
24 posts
2 upvotes
Does someone have a code they would be willing to give me? We have to fly from Toronto (YYZ) to Seattle (SEA) within the next 3 weeks to see my dad before he passes, so if anyone has a code that could help with us saving money to do so, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Sep 20, 2008
73 posts
11 upvotes
Trader Score: 4 (100% Positive)
If anyone is looking to fly to India. YYZ--->BOM.
ACBOM15A will save you 15% off the base fare. Expires October 7.
Aug 9, 2015
418 posts
210 upvotes
Calgary
fallcolours9891 wrote:
Sep 28th, 2018 8:17 am
Does someone have a code they would be willing to give me? We have to fly from Toronto (YYZ) to Seattle (SEA) within the next 3 weeks to see my dad before he passes, so if anyone has a code that could help with us saving money to do so, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Sorry to hear that. PM me, I'll get you a code.
But at what cost
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1059 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
Hi does anyone have a code I can use? It's for a flight from Toronto to Miami in January.... for 7 ppl. Looking to save in any way I can. TIA
Dec 20, 2005
545 posts
63 upvotes
Looking to book a trip to Europe in June 2019. If anyone has a code, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Nov 16, 2013
469 posts
81 upvotes
Mississauga
Hakaluku wrote:
Sep 28th, 2018 10:02 pm
If anyone is looking to fly to India. YYZ--->BOM.
ACBOM15A will save you 15% off the base fare. Expires October 7.
This is not working for one way BOM - YYZ
Aug 26, 2012
200 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Just learned our flights from Primera was canceled because the airline went bankrupt :( We have a trip planned this week, and we're looking for last minute flights. The prices keep going up :( I'm super sad and disappointed. I was really looking forward to the trip as we planned it a few months ago. I don't want to end up canceling it last minute because of this. Does anyone have an Air Canada coupon they can spare? We're flying to Europe/London. Help is much appreciated.
Dec 18, 2005
122 posts
9 upvotes
Any Coupon Code available please need to travel to Delhi for medical reason.