Travel

Air Canada Coupon Code

Jan 4, 2020
22 posts
3 upvotes
User455957 wrote: Amex Gold sends me AC codes on a monthly basis. Currently have one for 15% off
oooh wish my Amex would do that! All I get is offers for McDonalds and Weight Watchers!
Jan 31, 2020
1 posts
Looking for a 20% off discount code. Flying to Orlando in April, family of 4.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
1556 posts
894 upvotes
sherriflinda wrote: oooh wish my Amex would do that! All I get is offers for McDonalds and Weight Watchers!
I usually get these offers via email, not in offers section
Feb 17, 2007
212 posts
46 upvotes
Markham
Looking for a code for travel up to July 2020. Pm me with offers

Thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2002
1089 posts
104 upvotes
I have a code for %30 off for 4 passengers good til Feb 2021.

Make a serious offer. [SOLD]

(Search your flights, look in the price breakdown at the base fare portion of the ticket. you should get %30 off this amount. For 4 passengers this could be worth $600-1000 savings)
Last edited by rubeus on Feb 6th, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 3, 2010
867 posts
816 upvotes
Have a 20% off code for 1 passenger with travel by July 26th, 2020 for sale.
Aug 29, 2009
94 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for a code that would be good for travel between April 23 - May 10th for one person. PM me with offers. Thanks.

Edit: Found code.
May 22, 2007
107 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for any code really. Trying to get something in march to vegas.
Jan 13, 2017
852 posts
469 upvotes
Will be booking through Air Canada vacations for November...can anybody spare a code? Will be heading to Mexico.
Feb 14, 2008
141 posts
103 upvotes
Calgary
Dragonrana2 wrote: Will be booking through Air Canada vacations for November...can anybody spare a code? Will be heading to Mexico.
Discount codes don't work for Air Canada vacations, they are for flights only.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2012
2724 posts
2297 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
I have a 50% off code towards a 2nd business class ticket - the fine print:

“Purchase two Business Class (Flexible) fares (classes J, C and D) on the same reservation on flights operated by Air Canada® or under the Air Canada Express® banner. Simply book online at aircanada.com using your promotion code.”

If interested send me a private message but I’m asking you to make an online donation to Covenant House in return for the code. Everyone wins. Let me know.
Jul 11, 2011
1 posts
Hi I am booking an international trip in Economy. If anyone has a code they would like to share, it would really be appreciated Smiling Face With Open Mouth . PM me, thanks!
Aug 31, 2018
60 posts
34 upvotes
Looking for a code to travel from YYZ to LHR . Can someone pls share. Thanks and Appreciate your help in advance. Please PM me.
Sep 16, 2014
261 posts
134 upvotes
Vancouver
I have a flight pass for 25% off base fare for up to 4 people

Please send your offers

Valid until Feb. 2021

By way of saying thank you, we are pleased to offer you a one-time saving of 25% off the base fare on your next booking at www.aircanada.com.

To receive your discount, enter the one-time-use promo code above in the Promo Code box at aircanada.com when you make your booking. If booking with your travel agent, they may enter the code at aircanada.com/agents.

This discount offer is valid for one year from today. This means you must complete the booking and travel within one year. You may use your discount for a new booking only, not an existing booking. The discount applies to a maximum of four passengers, provided all passengers’ tickets are booked at the same time.

The discount applies to the base published fare for Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express designated flights.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
2926 posts
1499 upvotes
Would anyone have a discount code for AC that they could share? I am looking to book flights from YYZ - YCC in July. If anyone could send me a PM I would be most grateful. Thanks
Nov 30, 2008
29 posts
Believe it or not, I booked flights for the family to Rome from YYZ July 12th to 24th with Air Italy at 530am on Feb 11th....only 3 hours before Air Italy announced they would be liquidating their assets and closing up shop. Im working on getting my money back, but thats another story.

Need to re-book and was hoping somebody could help out with a discount code as the promised vacation to Italy looks like it will exceed budget.

Again, looking for any help at all.

Thanks
Sep 27, 2017
44 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Just used the below code for a one way from MIA to YYZ for $290. Price before promo code was $345.

Swap freezing for Florida sun.

Save big with 20% off Economy and Premium Economy Class base fares to Florida. Or, save 10% on Business Class base fares. Book by February 20.
Learn more about this offer.

PROMOTION

20% off Economy and Premium Economy Class base fares
10% off Business Class base fares

TRAVEL DATES

Until April 30, 2020

Book by: February 20, 2020

PROMOTIONAL CODE: HQ8X4K71
Aug 20, 2008
539 posts
294 upvotes
GTA
Hey all, I have 2 x 15% off base fare coupon codes that will work for up to 4 people on the same booking. Travel must be completed by February 22, 2020. Includes business class fares as well!

I am asking $100 each. Please PM!
May 19, 2015
18 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
I have 3 Air Canada 15% off base fare coupons for $100 Each as well! PM me if interested!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)