Travel

Air Canada Coupon Code

Mar 22, 2008
46 posts
Any Air Canada coupon for one-way trip from Lima to Vancouver? PM me please.
Many thanks in advance.
Jun 28, 2018
138 posts
213 upvotes
Markham
Dang, that rouge coupon would have been perfect for me. Too bad I found this too late :(. If anyone has any spare codes that are about to expire I would appreciate it a lot!
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15618 posts
13276 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Changed my mind. I want to head over to Japan. Any coupons for moi? Merci!!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jul 9, 2018
1 posts
can someone please email me a air canada discount code

I need to book 5 ticket from YYZ to LAX and Air canada prices this year are crazy.

I am super grateful for any help 10%/15%/ 20%
Dec 28, 2011
16 posts
Ottawa
Hi my hubby and I and another couple are heading to Rome to Celebrate our 25th anniversary. I didn't count on the flights being so expensive. I am looking for an Air Canada Promo Code that would work on flights from Ottawa to Rome. Thank you so much for your consideration...
Nov 1, 2016
682 posts
603 upvotes
Can somebody please PM me a coupon code for Air Canada flights. Appreciate it. Thanks.
Jul 10, 2018
1 posts
I would really appreciate any West jet or Air Canada codes for within Canada flights - we only booked one way for our first family trip and need to book our flight home. Thanks in advance!
Sep 27, 2012
363 posts
185 upvotes
GVA
I am not sure how people get discount codes as I don’t think I have received any exclusive discount codes from Air Canada ever. Having said that if anybody have spare code for international flight, please PM me and I will be very thankful. My ticket price is around $1700-$1800 so will save a bunch.
Penalty Box
Mar 27, 2004
10493 posts
9009 upvotes
Toronto
Ultimate12 wrote: I am not sure how people get discount codes as I don’t think I have received any exclusive discount codes from Air Canada ever. Having said that if anybody have spare code for international flight, please PM me and I will be very thankful. My ticket price is around $1700-$1800 so will save a bunch.
the codes that are most desirable are the employee discount codes for friends and family. if you know someone that works at ac..
Full-time Realtor
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15618 posts
13276 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Lot's of trolls and unhelpful people in here wanting codes.

I on the other hand....1) I Think of the children 2) Contributed lots to RFD with positive upvotes

Thanks for your consideration.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jul 6, 2018
1 posts
Hi there- looking for a coupon code for domestic travel during the first weekend of August.

Cheers and thanks for the help!
Last edited by DerianC46644 on Jul 16th, 2018 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 22, 2006
179 posts
36 upvotes
Thornhill
Would someone be able to send me a coupon code for international travel to Asia? Looking to book a special trip for my fiance and would be willing to pay you a small amount for your code.
Jan 27, 2007
71 posts
39 upvotes
Calgary
I am traveling to Asia beginning of January 2019. Wouldn't mind an AC code to keep the cost down. Much thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2462 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto
Would love a discount code for travel from Toronto to Vancouver in September, please and thank you :)
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2010
1200 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
Hello~
trying to see if anyone can spare me a code for late september to early oct trip to London?
Thank you very much :)
Jul 31, 2009
146 posts
36 upvotes
I'm also looking for an AC coupon code if anyone has one. Need to book travel to LAX later this year for 2 adults + 2 kids
Nov 3, 2011
21 posts
2 upvotes
TORONTO
Hi,

Looking to travel to Asia early next year. If anyone is able to spare a code it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks...
Jul 17, 2018
1 posts
Also looking for a coupon for a gift for my boyfriend. That would be much appreciated!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
4465 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto
Just shared my Air Canada coupon via AMEX a month ago in this thread.

Appears like I may have to pay an emergency trip back home soon. If anyone has a coupon that they can share, I'd be very grateful. :)
Buy Bell, and you go to HELL! :-0