Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Air Canada Flight Pass - Price Error ($901 for 10 Western Flights)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2022 4:21 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2006
5314 posts
2518 upvotes
Winnipeg
dealbob wrote: Curious about this as well! I previously used the voucher + a little extra $ to purchase a flight and cancelled to get a non-expiring voucher. Wondering if cancelling now would go back to voucher + credit card...? or all to credit card?
Very unlikely. Try it and let us know though!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have any tips on how to merge two travel vouchers into 1?
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Jul 2, 2013
370 posts
122 upvotes
VANCOUVER
can you still cancel the ticket to get aeroplan miles back?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2004
1769 posts
190 upvotes
Anyone knows if the voucher is expired now? I tried to book and it said the account has depleted.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11537 posts
1041 upvotes
Ottawa
It shouldn't be, right? I have an email from April 6th:
We are contacting you about your Air Canada eCoupon that we had provided to you on December XX, 2019. We understand your travel plans may be on hold and you may need more time to use this eCoupon.

We are happy to tell you the expiry of any balance remaining on your eCoupon has been extended and is now available for three years from the date it was provided to you.
- Absolute
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11537 posts
1041 upvotes
Ottawa
According to AC, this is a voucher-specific issue - not just ours. They can't accept vouchers right now, and are trying to fix it. Kinda smells like another lawsuit to me - an airline not allowing people to accept their virtual currency? :)
- Absolute
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1581 posts
511 upvotes
Absolute wrote: According to AC, this is a voucher-specific issue - not just ours. They can't accept vouchers right now, and are trying to fix it. Kinda smells like another lawsuit to me - an airline not allowing people to accept their virtual currency? :)
My vouchers work fine. I even called into AC to find out expiration date and they said 3 years from the date of issue.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3432 posts
658 upvotes
bobu wrote: My vouchers work fine. I even called into AC to find out expiration date and they said 3 years from the date of issue.
That means the voucher expires in December/2022?
Sep 1, 2011
23 posts
40 upvotes
Anyone still not used their Ecoupons? Is the expiry date tomorrow?
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1900 posts
2263 upvotes
Calgary
lizy44 wrote: Anyone still not used their Ecoupons? Is the expiry date tomorrow?
I used one of them and converted some into travel credits earlier this year but still have some credits left on some others. From reading the website, they will be refunded to this expired voucher if I book a cancellable fare, so I might just have to book some actual future travel instead. Anyone try recently as well?
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2007
1005 posts
349 upvotes
BC
lizy44 wrote: Anyone still not used their Ecoupons? Is the expiry date tomorrow?
goflamesgo wrote: Anyone try recently as well?
Just used my eCoupon last-minute on Dec 11th at ~11pm PST with about $20 remaining. That said, when I check the balance now (Dec 12th), the $20 is still showing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)