• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2016 6:24 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 16, 2015
8 posts
Toronto, ON
Hi Everyone

Going to Barcelona next June with the whole family of 5. Anyone have a code for AC? Price isn't bad at $1025/ea taxes in but anything saved would be great.

Any help is appreciated
Sep 17, 2002
167 posts
81 upvotes
Vancouver
anyone has a code for travel to US in oct/nov? thx!
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1429 posts
130 upvotes
Edmonton
Edmonton, Alta - home of the Oilers
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
I might have to use my 20% personal code because I haven't heard any firm offer, haha.

Enjoy your trips guys/gals.
Deal Guru
Jun 28, 2003
12183 posts
5651 upvotes
Ottawa
toddthebod29 wrote: Hi Everyone

Going to Barcelona next June with the whole family of 5. Anyone have a code for AC? Price isn't bad at $1025/ea taxes in but anything saved would be great.

Any help is appreciated
Your post caught my eye as we went to BCN from YOW this past June and used Google Flights to book the tickets.

Just out of curiosity, i plugged a couple of June 2016 dates for depature from YYZ to BCN into Google Flights and there are a number of flights cheaper than $1,025/ticket

Examples: Air Transat direct flight for $757

Air Canada Rouge direct flight for $955

Air Canada and Lufthansa (1 stop) for $941

Air France and Delta (1 stop) for $968

Just some food for thoughts.
Jul 16, 2015
8 posts
Toronto, ON
canabiz wrote: Your post caught my eye as we went to BCN from YOW this past June and used Google Flights to book the tickets.

Just out of curiosity, i plugged a couple of June 2016 dates for depature from YYZ to BCN into Google Flights and there are a number of flights cheaper than $1,025/ticket

Examples: Air Transat direct flight for $757

Air Canada Rouge direct flight for $955

Air Canada and Lufthansa (1 stop) for $941

Air France and Delta (1 stop) for $968

Just some food for thoughts.
Thanks Canabiz. Prices dropped another $95pp yesterday on AC direct. I got $930 ea - about $1000 after all fees, etc. I can't see it getting much cheaper for direct. I was trying to talk the family into the Transat fare but everyone wanted a couple extra days in Barcelona and Transat only flies in on Fridays and out on Sat or Sunday - so it wasn't working out. Thanks for the research!
Deal Guru
Jun 28, 2003
12183 posts
5651 upvotes
Ottawa
toddthebod29 wrote: Thanks Canabiz. Prices dropped another $95pp yesterday on AC direct. I got $930 ea - about $1000 after all fees, etc. I can't see it getting much cheaper for direct. I was trying to talk the family into the Transat fare but everyone wanted a couple extra days in Barcelona and Transat only flies in on Fridays and out on Sat or Sunday - so it wasn't working out. Thanks for the research!
Glad price has dropped for you and that you are shopping around with almost a year to go!

Have a look at FlightHub. Direct from YYZ to BCN for $700 and change. I'll take that for next June :)

Jul 16, 2015
8 posts
Toronto, ON
canabiz wrote: Glad price has dropped for you and that you are shopping around with almost a year to go!

Have a look at FlightHub. Direct from YYZ to BCN for $700 and change. I'll take that for next June :)

Thanks again Canabiz. I did take a look - even though I don't think I can cancel AC flights now. The Flight Hub prices were decent but no 'direct' returns on our dates or right around. Selecting the '1 stop' option on the returning flight got me to about $3600 and change for 5 people but that's in USD. With exchange that's close to $5000 - which is almost exactly what I paid directly on the AC flight.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1429 posts
130 upvotes
Edmonton
Edmonton, Alta - home of the Oilers
Sep 29, 2014
286 posts
7 upvotes
Brampton, ON
anybody have a promo code that I can use for Australia. Tickets are very expensive and must go for wedding. thx
Banned
Jun 17, 2009
1765 posts
181 upvotes
onatrio
also looking for promo code..looking to fly beginning of October with family to Orlando
thanks
Oct 12, 2012
133 posts
31 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Im looking for Promo code that may help me with my reservations for a flight to Asia.
It is tough to get a good deal when Canadian dollar is sinking!!!
Feb 16, 2004
496 posts
155 upvotes
Vancouver
Any promo codes to pm. Leaving next month to SFO. Thanks in advance.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13284 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Veteran RFD'er here: Looking for Promo code / Corp. code / Whatever code you got that works for Air Canada, flying overseas to Asia...Hmm in about few weeks.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Sep 8, 2008
46 posts
2 upvotes
looking for a code for travel by decemeber, 4 ppl to mexico, please PM
Banned
Aug 23, 2009
2 posts
3 upvotes
Any code for PM ?
Jan 21, 2008
435 posts
315 upvotes
Looking for a code to book a couple of flights in NA, Thanks in advance!
Aug 3, 2010
25 posts
8 upvotes
Hello, we're flying out west to Edmonton for thanksgiving in October to visit our daughter-would really appreciate a promo code...thanks in advance! :)
Jun 25, 2015
1 posts
Milton, ON
Any promo code to PM please and thank you
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4560 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
Is this thread active? Are there really any codes?

I do need one too.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)