• Jun 14th, 2017 1:56 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 14, 2009
567 posts
110 upvotes
ballashotcaller wrote:
Jan 30th, 2015 7:12 am
Anyone know if you have access to maple leaf lounge can you take the food/drinks on the plane?

I saw people eating own food during many flights.
Now, if you can take food from lounge -- no idea.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
2555 posts
674 upvotes
Halifax
ballashotcaller wrote:
Anyone know if you have access to maple leaf lounge can you take the food/drinks on the plane?
You already passed security, so the only one people that could stop you are the stewardesses, and I am pretty sure that is not on their list of priorities. I am sure if it is in a bag or semi concealed, you should not run into any problems. I know I have taken Tim Hortons coffee I bought on the secure departures side of the Airport on other flights, on other airlines, never heard a peep.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
4596 posts
1536 upvotes
ballashotcaller wrote:
Lounge rules dictate that food & drinks from the lounge are to be consumed in the lounge. Doesn't mean that they never leave the lounge. YMMV as to getting caught.
Jul 21, 2003
898 posts
134 upvotes
bridonca wrote:
Jan 30th, 2015 11:41 am
You already passed security, so the only one people that could stop you are the stewardesses, and I am pretty sure that is not on their list of priorities. I am sure if it is in a bag or semi concealed, you should not run into any problems. I know I have taken Tim Hortons coffee I bought on the secure departures side of the Airport on other flights, on other airlines, never heard a peep.
There is no problem bringing your own food on a plane. Just no drinks. I've never had any issues, heck i brought a home made sandwich before :)
Aug 23, 2010
103 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
You can also bring drinks as long as is non alcoholic drinks,
Jul 5, 2004
22172 posts
2072 upvotes
polrol wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2015 11:15 am
You can also bring drinks as long as is non alcoholic drinks,
Sealed alcohol is also okay. I've been on planes where people bring their own bottle from duty free and drink it during the flight. Don't know if it's allowed, but the attendants didn't care on those flights (sunwing and air transat)
Toronto Maple Leafs tickets for sale. PM me for details
Aug 23, 2010
103 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
It is not legal but I have seen it too
Jul 5, 2004
22172 posts
2072 upvotes
How can I tell if a flight is Rogue or not? I'm flying to Greece in late May and Air Canada is one of the flights I'm looking at. It says Aircraft 763, flight #AC1900. Any way to tell? If it is Rogue, I'm going to avoid Air Canada
Nov 25, 2007
337 posts
27 upvotes
Shaner wrote:
Feb 5th, 2015 9:26 am
How can I tell if a flight is Rogue or not? I'm flying to Greece in late May and Air Canada is one of the flights I'm looking at. It says Aircraft 763, flight #AC1900. Any way to tell? If it is Rogue, I'm going to avoid Air Canada
its rogue i know this for sure. but also you can tell from the flight number its not ac mainline because ac mainline would have only 3 numbers AC###
Jul 5, 2004
22172 posts
2072 upvotes
marky wrote:
Feb 5th, 2015 9:29 am
its rogue i know this for sure. but also you can tell from the flight number its not ac mainline because ac mainline would have only 3 numbers AC###
Well then I won't be flying with Air Canada
Jul 5, 2004
22172 posts
2072 upvotes
Just noticed that both Air Canada and Lufthansa have a flight leaving YYZ and arriving in ATH the exact same time for the exact same cost. Is that normal, or will this end up being the same flight?
Banned
Nov 1, 2014
4317 posts
546 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Shaner wrote:
Feb 5th, 2015 10:03 am
Just noticed that both Air Canada and Lufthansa have a flight leaving YYZ and arriving in ATH the exact same time for the exact same cost. Is that normal, or will this end up being the same flight?
you can see if it's a codeshare in details..which it probably is
Jul 5, 2004
22172 posts
2072 upvotes
LandKing wrote:
Feb 5th, 2015 11:28 am
you can see if it's a codeshare in details..which it probably is
Yeah I figured it out. It's operated by Air Canada. Flightcentre.ca didn't list it like that, but other travel sites did. Seems like Air Canada Rogue is my only option if I want a direct flight.
Banned
Nov 1, 2014
4317 posts
546 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Shaner wrote:
Feb 5th, 2015 11:49 am
Yeah I figured it out. It's operated by Air Canada. Flightcentre.ca didn't list it like that, but other travel sites did. Seems like Air Canada Rogue is my only option if I want a direct flight.
yup..Rouge is like a charter carrier that operates season routes to tourist destinations.. much like how sunwing/air transat/canjet/ thomas cook etc.. operate direct flights to sun destinations on seasonal basis
Nov 25, 2007
337 posts
27 upvotes
Shaner wrote:
Feb 5th, 2015 11:49 am
you can see if Olympic or Aegean (same company) they do some flights from yyz sometimes in the summer but that seems on and off or air transat maybe?