Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Canada

Toronto > Beijing $711 RT (1 stop)/$801 RT Direct [Oct-Dec]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2015 4:46 pm
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto

[Air Canada] Toronto > Beijing $711 RT (1 stop)/$801 RT Direct [Oct-Dec]

Very good fare for a direct flight from Toronto to Beijing for $801.28.
Last time it was lower than this was in November 2014 ($770) for last minute flights.

The flight can be had for $711.62 if you don't mind connecting in Montreal and hopping on Air China.

Search on Google Flights & Book directly with Air Canada: https://www.google.ca/flights/#search;f ... -11-10;s=0
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
18 replies
Mar 1, 2010
890 posts
227 upvotes
one question. if I buy a ticket on Google Flights. and I have several connections with differnent airlines, what if one leg delayed and I cannot catch up the next one?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
1000 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
gaogao wrote: one question. if I buy a ticket on Google Flights. and I have several connections with differnent airlines, what if one leg delayed and I cannot catch up the next one?
Google flights doesn't sell tickets
Mar 1, 2010
890 posts
227 upvotes
I mean if you use the link it provided and buy a tickect with connections from somewhere.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
1000 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
gaogao wrote: I mean if you use the link it provided and buy a tickect with connections from somewhere.
If you buy a ticket to go somewhere, you will get there. If a flight is delayed, they will put you on another flight. If you buy 2 tickets or if you miss a flight, you are on your own.
Mar 1, 2010
890 posts
227 upvotes
if I use the travel agent buy a ticket provided by google flight with more than 3 legs and different airlines, if any of the any of the fight late and I cannot catch up the next one, the delayed airline will put me on another flight, right?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
1000 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
gaogao wrote: if I use the travel agent buy a ticket provided by google flight with more than 3 legs and different airlines, if any of the any of the fight late and I cannot catch up the next one, the delayed airline will put me on another flight, right?
Yes
Nov 14, 2006
793 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Not working for me...
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
1000 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
Dota wrote: Not working for me...
I can see it on aircanada.com with the dates the op posted. Are you trying different dates?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5763 posts
353 upvotes
October and November starts to get chilly no?
Apr 6, 2005
347 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
xwar wrote: October and November starts to get chilly no?
was just about to tell you about this deal hahaha.
You are on top of it.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
gaogao wrote: if I use the travel agent buy a ticket provided by google flight with more than 3 legs and different airlines, if any of the any of the fight late and I cannot catch up the next one, the delayed airline will put me on another flight, right?
If it's 1 single ticket, then yes but if you buy something like YYZ-YVR 1 ticket and YVR-HKG 2nd ticket (paid for each ticket separately) then no
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4329 posts
1344 upvotes
Moncton
For $200 more you can go to Vietnam, Bangkok, Manila, Malaysia or Singapore. A grand will get you to Jakarta and $1206 to Sydney. You don't have to fly from Toronto Island Billy Bishop, but you might as well to save time (You need to drop off your luggage 45 minutes for a domestic flight at Pearson, but you only need to drop them off 20 minutes before boarding at Billy Bishop).

Don't forget you need a pre-aranged visa for China and Vietnam. However, you can transit via Beiging for up to 72 hours visa free each way, as long as you are leaving the country: ie. Canada-Beijing-Vietnam, and NOT Canada-Beijing-Shanghai or Canada-Beijing-Canada.
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
MonctonMan wrote: For $200 more you can go to Vietnam, Bangkok, Manila, Malaysia or Singapore. A grand will get you to Jakarta and $1206 to Sydney. You don't have to fly from Toronto Island Billy Bishop, but you might as well to save time (You need to drop off your luggage 45 minutes for a domestic flight at Pearson, but you only need to drop them off 20 minutes before boarding at Billy Bishop).

Don't forget you need a pre-aranged visa for China and Vietnam. However, you can transit via Beiging for up to 72 hours visa free each way, as long as you are leaving the country: ie. Canada-Beijing-Vietnam, and NOT Canada-Beijing-Shanghai or Canada-Beijing-Canada.
Where is this deal for $200 more? :) TIA.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
1000 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
alanbrenton wrote: Where is this deal for $200 more? :) TIA.
Click on the link MonctonMan provided and you will see it. Change SGN to BKK or whatever you like. Lots of dates work. Many that I saw involved Air China and long layovers, so not for everybody.
Jun 27, 2008
750 posts
88 upvotes
Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread but I have to state my bitterness. My flight from Toronto to Vancouver costs $700+ for most of year and $1100+ at Xmas. People can fly half way around the world for cheaper >(
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2005
8363 posts
692 upvotes
It happens all the time.
new2008 wrote: Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread but I have to state my bitterness. My flight from Toronto to Vancouver costs $700+ for most of year and $1100+ at Xmas. People can fly half way around the world for cheaper >(
Heatware: 36-0-0
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2521 posts
1658 upvotes
Ottawa
I noticed that non-stop YYZ-PEK flights are still in this price range for February-April 2016. Momondo.ca has a good search function. 1-stop flights are even cheaper, in the $770 range.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)