Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Canada

Air Canada Vacations “48 Hour Contest, Trip to Cuba for 4” (Dec 22/10 QC ok)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2011 6:22 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam

[Air Canada] Air Canada Vacations “48 Hour Contest, Trip to Cuba for 4” (Dec 22/10 QC ok)

There will be one (1) Grand Prize to be won, consisting of: Roundtrip airfare for four (4) adults aboard Air Canada in economy class from Toronto or Montreal to Varadero including connectors closest to the winner’s place of residence. Seven (7) night’s accommodation staying at Sirenis La Salina Varadero Beach including all meals and drinks. Flights are via Toronto or Montreal and Outbound travel departure date must be taken on Saturday January 15 or Sunday January 16 2011 with a return travel date of Saturday January 22 or Sunday January 23 2011 depending on originating gateway. The Prize has an approximate retail value of $4000.00.

One Entry per household

Canada Age of Majority

Ends 12/22/10 7 am PST Vancouver Time 10 am EST Toronto Time

Enter Here The contest is under the 48 hour Contest tab.

The link is to ACV Facebook page but you don't need to be on facebook to enter.
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam
The contest is now live.
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)