Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Canada

Air Canada: YEG to Osaka $909 any good?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2014 2:53 am
14 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
Wrong forum. This is the hot deals section. Should be posting in the deals request.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2001
1029 posts
128 upvotes
Edmonton
I noticed it's a lower price than usual, and as a "web saver deal." I am uncertain as to its degree of hotness so I ask in addition to posting about it.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
2187 posts
2822 upvotes
Chewfam wrote: Wrong forum. This is the hot deals section. Should be posting in the deals request.
What are you talking about?

Feel free to call it a cold deal or whatever but OP posted a product and a price. Learn to read.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
nicolascon wrote: What are you talking about?

Feel free to call it a cold deal or whatever but OP posted a product and a price. Learn to read.
So..... You're telling me it's OK to post anything with a product and price here?
It's a "hot deals" section. Not a "is this a hot deal?" section.
Jul 23, 2007
121 posts
8 upvotes
rei wrote: For May 2015 departure and June 2015 return.

Is this hot/cold/lukewarm?
To me this is lukewarm, YVR-KIX is by rouge 767 with only 30" seat pitch (a 10 hours flight), you have to take note of that.
Go to airlinequality.com you can get more information about their service there.

During that time, ANA also offers YEG-KIX at the same price, I would prefer to take ANA.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3586 posts
1993 upvotes
Whitehorse
This is NOT Air Canada. This is Air Canada ROUGE. Stay away! (It wouldn't even be a "hot deal" if it was Air Canada. But for Air Canada Rouge this price is an insult.)

Can the powers to be please correct the title to reflect Rouge and move it to the Travel forum? TNX
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2001
1029 posts
128 upvotes
Edmonton
calgaryacct wrote: To me this is lukewarm, YVR-KIX is by rouge 767 with only 30" seat pitch (a 10 hours flight), you have to take note of that.
Go to airlinequality.com you can get more information about their service there.

During that time, ANA also offers YEG-KIX at the same price, I would prefer to take ANA.
Can you provide a link to the ANA prices? Thanks.
Aug 12, 2014
689 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rei wrote: For May 2015 departure and June 2015 return.

Is this hot/cold/lukewarm?
it's cold, i wouldn't call this a flight deal as advertised by air canada, when i can find cheaper fare elsewhere than on air canada's website for the same flight

Airline From Depart To Arrive Duration Stop(s)
Air Canada YEG May 06 10:25 AM KIX May 07 02:55 PM 13h 30m 1
* AIR CANADA ROUGE operates flight 1951
Air Canada KIX May 18 04:25 PM YEG May 18 02:50 PM 13h 25m 1

C$831.05

whereas the same day on Air Canada's website is 909$
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2001
1029 posts
128 upvotes
Edmonton
Sorry, didn't mean to waste people's time!
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
rei wrote: Sorry, didn't mean to waste people's time!
You didn't - I appreciated the discussion that followed as I'll be looking for tickets to Osaka for next summer possibly.
Ignore the angry types like Chewfam...everyone else does ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
Captain Snazzypants wrote: You didn't - I appreciated the discussion that followed as I'll be looking for tickets to Osaka for next summer possibly.
Ignore the angry types like Chewfam...everyone else does ;)
No one is angry :mad: I was just pointing OP in the right direction. ;)
You can't ignore the fact that there is a section for post like this under "Discussion/Travel".

But since i'm wrong and incorrect I'll apologize ahead of time now If I start posting in this section asking if the "deals" I find are hot. Don't flame me if their cold deals. :cry: