• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2018 12:23 am
[OP]
May 21, 2011
34 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver

Air jordan 11 “concord”

These shoes only come out every 10 years. They come out tomorrow (Dec 23 2011).

Some stores are opening at midnight and pre-orders at all footlockers across Canada are sold out.

Any insight were to pick up these shoes tomorrow?

Definitely a hot deal!

http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/11/air-jo ... -images-4/
21 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18180 posts
344 upvotes
Richmond
:arrow:

Moved from "Hot Deals" to "Fashion & Apparel."
Sep 30, 2001
27327 posts
6321 upvotes
Toronto
Those look really hot!

I didn't even know you could pre-order shoes. Is there a site or blog out there that covers Canadian sneaker releases?
Don't talk about it, be about it
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
45109 posts
3660 upvotes
Toronto
Lbj9914 wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2011 2:49 pm
These shoes only come out every 10 years. They come out tomorrow (Dec 23 2011).

Some stores are opening at midnight and pre-orders at all footlockers across Canada are sold out.

Any insight were to pick up these shoes tomorrow?

Definitely a hot deal!

http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/11/air-jo ... -images-4/

Someone on RFD will be most likely selling these for a jacked up price.. Lol.
Dec 31, 2006
549 posts
33 upvotes
You can try livestock as they don't take pre-orders. You'll probably have to go early and lineup.

Jordan has done a good job building hype for 11s...they keep releasing them every year in december.
Nov 2, 2010
677 posts
102 upvotes
I'm going to bump this instead of making another thread.
I've been out the game for some time.
Coming back just for these. How's the landscape regarding those? I'm thinking I'm just going to order online on footlocker.ca the day of
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9062 posts
388 upvotes
Mississauga
Still waiting for the Infared 6's
RFD 36-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Nov 2, 2010
677 posts
102 upvotes
I was to look around seems like there is the raffle system here in Canada
"Sign-ups will be held for the release shoe on Monday, December 3 and Tuesday, December 4. Limit one sign-up per customer. You must have a valid photo ID to sign-up. If your name is drawn you will be notified by phone on , Wednesday December 5 or on Thursday 6. For launches Monday – Friday: If your name is drawn you must be at the store on launch day between store opening time and 6:00PM local time to purchase the shoe. For launches Saturday – Sunday: If your name is drawn you must be at the store on launch day between store opening time and 3:00PM local time to purchase the shoe. You must show a valid photo ID that matches the name on the list in order to purchase the shoe. Any shoe not purchased by the deadlines noted above will be forfeited."

http://footlockercanada.herokuapp.com/en#
You can check which stores will be having a raffle to buy the shoe.
You can go sign up today and tommorow.
Which is what I will do today.
Jun 14, 2017
537 posts
420 upvotes
My favourite jordans EVER. I have a few of these guys and the Space Jams as well.
Nov 1, 2009
909 posts
259 upvotes
Last time I've checked with these type of high demand Jordan release there was gonna be a raffle done with them. (long gone the days of early camp out or preorders)
Would have preferred pre-orders, but they had to change it when they didn't set a pre-order limit.
Think yeezy release & other hype releases.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
10809 posts
1416 upvotes
jay-em wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2018 6:14 pm
Last time I've checked with these type of high demand Jordan release there was gonna be a raffle done with them. (long gone the days of early camp out or preorders)
Would have preferred pre-orders, but they had to change it when they didn't set a pre-order limit.
Think yeezy release & other hype releases.
I wouldn't be too concerned about getting a pair. They have been posting everywhere that there will be over 1 million of the Concord 11s made. The no real value resale will keep the hoarders at bay (hopefully).

There still is a high demand for them and I doubt they'll sit. But they won't insta-sell out like the recent "not for resale" Jordans (which had very limited stock).

Me personally, I'm just going to order from Nike.ca at launch. If it sells out, then that's fine. These aren't my grails.
Nov 1, 2009
909 posts
259 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2018 7:01 pm
I wouldn't be too concerned about getting a pair. They have been posting everywhere that there will be over 1 million of the Concord 11s made. The no real value resale will keep the hoarders at bay (hopefully).

There still is a high demand for them and I doubt they'll sit. But they won't insta-sell out like the recent "not for resale" Jordans (which had very limited stock).

Me personally, I'm just going to order from Nike.ca at launch. If it sells out, then that's fine. These aren't my grails.
I was about to post that (tons on release day), after my buddy told me about them.
What's the retail on Jordan now? $270?
If its the latter I might just hold out, no point on dropping $ on these to get subpar quality.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
10809 posts
1416 upvotes
jay-em wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 6:45 am
I was about to post that (tons on release day), after my buddy told me about them.
What's the retail on Jordan now? $270?
If its the latter I might just hold out, no point on dropping $ on these to get subpar quality.
$295. Hype tax has gone up! Although, I do like the story of these sneakers and I'm actually a fan of the 45 on the back. I kinda want to get Penny Hardaway’s Flight 1 and cut out the "1" on the back to go with these.

Jordan quality has been very meh lately. The material is fine, but the quality control is lacking. These could be more the exception than the norm, but I've seen pics of people who got the Concord 11 early with big glue blotches, little peaks on the leather (cut line wasn't clean), and even one with the jumpman logo that wasn't complete:

Thanos Concord 11
Nov 1, 2009
909 posts
259 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 11:05 am
$295. Hype tax has gone up! Although, I do like the story of these sneakers and I'm actually a fan of the 45 on the back. I kinda want to get Penny Hardaway’s Flight 1 and cut out the "1" on the back to go with these.

Jordan quality has been very meh lately. The material is fine, but the quality control is lacking. These could be more the exception than the norm, but I've seen pics of people who got the Concord 11 early with big glue blotches, little peaks on the leather (cut line wasn't clean), and even one with the jumpman logo that wasn't complete
$295?!? Well that makes it very easy pass for me then.
That's getting close to foamposite 1 territory in term of price. (last time I check foam was $350)

Enjoy whomever want these, very easy pass for me.
In the mean time I'll patiently wait for these to be retro again.

Or stick to other retro like reebok.
Nov 2, 2010
677 posts
102 upvotes
I missed them back in 2011. Will be my last Jordan I spend money on ever. I stopped back in 2014 buying them.
I won at two raffles. I'm thinking I'll buy one pair and yell out I'm selling this for 400$ and if someone bites I'll sell it to them, and then go to the next footlocker and buy them for real :). If not I'll let them raffle it again.