Hot Deals

[Air Miles] 20 Bonus Miles every time you use AIR MILES Cash Miles at the pump or in-store at participating Shell locations - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2018 2:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
2369 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver

20 Bonus Miles every time you use AIR MILES Cash Miles at the pump or in-store at participating Shell locations - YMMV

Retailer:
Air Miles
Not sure if targeted or not, but my e-mail specifically mentioned my AM number.

T&C
* Offer valid September 25 through to October 23, 2018 at participating Shell locations (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 20 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you use your AIR MILES Cash Miles on any purchase at Shell (excluding tobacco products, Shell Gift Cards, Third Party Gift Cards, Prepaid Gift Cards or Phone Cards). Maximum of 20 Bonus Miles per transaction for this offer. Maximum of 5 transactions per day. This is an exclusive offer and is non-transferable. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to 4 weeks post promotion for Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.

† Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES Partner locations to a maximum of $750 (7,125 Cash Miles) per day (gift cards and near-cash products are excluded and other exclusions may also apply); maximum of $60 per transaction (570 Cash Miles), up to 5 eligible transactions totalling $300 per day at Shell. You must have accumulated sufficient Cash Miles in your Collector Account in order to use Miles towards your purchases at participating Reward Partner locations. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.

New offer as of Oct 31
* Offer valid October 29 through to November 28, 2018 at participating Shell locations (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 20 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you use your AIR MILES Cash Miles on any purchase at Shell (excluding tobacco products, Shell Gift Cards, Third Party Gift Cards, Prepaid Gift Cards or Phone Cards). Maximum of 20 Bonus Miles per transaction for this offer. Maximum of 5 transactions per day. This is an exclusive offer and is non-transferable. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to 4 weeks post promotion for Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.

† Use the Cash Miles in your AIR MILES Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for every $10 towards your purchases at participating AIR MILES Partner locations to a maximum of $750 (7,125 Cash Miles) per day (gift cards and near-cash products are excluded and other exclusions may also apply); maximum of $60 per transaction (570 Cash Miles), up to 5 eligible transactions totalling $300 per day at Shell. You must have accumulated sufficient Cash Miles in your Collector Account in order to use Miles towards your purchases at participating Reward Partner locations. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.
Last edited by john.canad on Oct 31st, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
133 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1183 posts
758 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So spend $1 get $2 worth of AM back?

Time for lotto tickets?
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
Aug 9, 2014
332 posts
160 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
treasureseeker3 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 5:01 pm

Time for lotto tickets?
smallest increment when redeeming is 10$ (95 AM)
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2006
1178 posts
262 upvotes
Edmonton
treasureseeker3 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 5:01 pm

Time for lotto tickets?
I think you mean $10?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
6395 posts
2376 upvotes
North York
Targeted. Received email on one of my accounts.
I'll likely take up on this offer, as I can't redeem from Metro fast enough.
Jun 5, 2017
43 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver
This annoying deal again :D

I just received the offer.

I had to spend extra 5 minutes for gas to save $10 and the person working at the station have no idea why I'm doing 5 transactions.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
2369 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver
Ican1v5 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 6:15 pm
This annoying deal again :D

I just received the offer.

I had to spend extra 5 minutes for gas to save $10 and the person working at the station have no idea why I'm doing 5 transactions.
Can't you just redeem at the pump?
Jun 5, 2017
43 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver
I do redeem at the pump myself. The guy that works at the gas station walks around and checks on people and he could see me doing multiple transactions.
Apr 23, 2008
757 posts
74 upvotes
Thanks op. Found it in my email resulted from your post. Will use it while waiting for CT gift cards.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
8184 posts
866 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Recall same promo last year, easier to do at pump, set limit to $10 each transaction and choose to redeem 95AM, max 5 per day, make sure you unlock your account before you leave for shell, it may take some time to unlock.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2009
1019 posts
493 upvotes
Mississauga
Just got 2000 am left in my cash account
This offer came in handy.
Thanks Ops!

20% off gas is not bad at all, and well worth the extra 5 minutes I spend at the pump.
Koodo $40/mo, 6gb PM transfer plan
Carrytel cable internet, 100m unltd, $40/30d
Zoomer $36/mo, 4gb loyalty plan
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
2369 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver
G0DKING wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 11:08 pm
Did anyone who didn't get email redeem AM at Shell today If so, did you get 20 BAM
You won't see the 20 AM until 4 weeks after the promo is over
Jun 2, 2014
34 posts
28 upvotes
Markham, ON
How can I redeem AM at the pump?
This guy is too lazy to leave a signature.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
2369 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver
g070140 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 11:19 pm
How can I redeem AM at the pump?
Select "redeem AM"