Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Miles

Airmiles Megamiles is back on March 8th: 1250 AM for 5 offers / 650 AM for 3 offers

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2018 12:56 pm
Dec 17, 2006
180 posts
71 upvotes
GTA
I did my 5, 4 of them have been posted

Survey
LCBO
Shell
Airmiles shops (Amazon and the source) FYI at the source you can buy a psn gift card its one of the few places that you can get gift cards and it counts

Waiting on Sobeys to post
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
8517 posts
6260 upvotes
RCML27 wrote: Did my 5 participants:
IGA.net first
HBC auto-conversion
Jean Coutu
Shell
American Express

Has anyone received their IGA.net bonus yet? It was the first one I did on March 15 and still not showing anything.

Did my 20 purchases using the Amex card, but how will I know it will be accepted? I did click on the link to accept the MegaMiles promo for this before starting to charge things on the card.
I did my IGA.net on Mar 8 and still no sign of BAM. Anyhow I am not too concerned as it would be my 7th one so it comes or not, has no impact to my account except a few BAM missing
Jun 10, 2016
525 posts
407 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Did my 5 and all 5 posted (sobeys, surveys, hbc, metro, shell) - easier than expected! I had done IGA as insurance which hasn't posted, but don't need it at this point.

Thanks again everyone for all the info - I have never done megamiles before and only started thanks to this board!
Deal Addict
May 7, 2012
1096 posts
514 upvotes
joeags wrote: That's the only day that I did NOT receive the 50 bonus points, and it was both my and my wife's accounts. This was the only day I didn't receive them - looking at the receipts, it's also the only day where I don't have "Bonus Points" listed twice on the receipt. I wonder if the code was not entered correctly and it makes a difference.
Same here but March 22. Called in and they said file for "missing airmiles". May do that tonight/weekend.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27802 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
crazycoward wrote: I also manged to get the "REDEEMED HBC POINTS AUTOMATIC" using the same account from the shoptheblock promo. Basically stopped the automatic redemption, waited a few days, and re registered for auto redemption.
Interesting....

Think you are the first case that we have heard this happening to.
Others who have tried in the past, did not get their BONUS AMs POSTED

Wondering though if it will HOLD LONG TERM... and actually count towards your FINAL MMs DISTINCT PARTNERS
Once AMs looks over the Collector Accounts prior to posting the the MMs BONUSES

Of course, the only true way to test this theory would be for you to only do 5 Offers / Tasks (no extras for safety buffer)
And then actually risk being denied the 5 DISTINCT PARTNERS (1250 MMs AMs Bonus)
And get bumped back to 3 DISTINCT PARTNERS (650 MMs AMs Bonus)

Lol, if it was I in your shoes... that right there would be too big a risk to take just to prove out the whole scenario

Is it truly ONCE PER AM COLLECTOR CARD FOREVER... or not ?
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
muscleflex wrote: Did my 5 and all 5 posted (sobeys, surveys, hbc, metro, shell) - easier than expected! I had done IGA as insurance which hasn't posted, but don't need it at this point.

Thanks again everyone for all the info - I have never done megamiles before and only started thanks to this board!
There was no Metro option on Megamiles. Which one are you referring to?
Aug 12, 2006
381 posts
153 upvotes
The Metro offer was redeem 95 miles get 50 miles back - but it was only valid for 3 days.
Jun 12, 2017
28 posts
8 upvotes
The IGA.net offer says that the miles will be awarded within 30 days. It is now day #29 since March 8, I hope they are busy tomorrow...
Jun 10, 2016
525 posts
407 upvotes
Burlington, ON
bobcat99 wrote: There was no Metro option on Megamiles. Which one are you referring to?
there was a metro offer - redeem 95 and get back 50 and it counted for an entry in megamiles - it was only valid one weekend in March.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1541 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
Last day for Rexall and they have a "get $10 gift card when you spend $30" starting today. Combine w/ the $5 survey coupon (google it) and the MegaMiles and spend $45 before tax to take advantage of everything.
=============
Heatware
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2004
1415 posts
424 upvotes
Greater Saskatchewan…
goodfortune wrote: It's a one day sale for Safeway and Sobeys every month and I believe it's Western Canada only.
Blue Friday sale is tomorrow this month.
Reminder: Blue Friday at Safeway and Sobeys is today.

Here's one of the better deals as far as "cost to air miles ratio" goes (provided you need the product).

:arrow: Literally by doing nothing at home, you can save lives during the Covid-19 Crisis.
:arrow: Keep physically distant but socially connected.
:arrow: Sask distracted driving - the old fashion way - with alcohol and MJ.
Oct 13, 2015
159 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
superbigjay wrote: For Amazon,
I bought 3 items (19+5+3 = 27) that were shipped in the same shipment.
That one appeared on my airmiles account (AirMilesShop-Amazon.ca +1 AM) 4 days later.

For Ebay,
I did a first purchase on March 19th using the AddToCart option with 4 sellers (4+1+10+7$ = 22$) and paid once using paypal.
On paypal, I can see separate transactions, so I am pretty sure this doesn't count...

Then I needed something else on March 28th, So I did a second purchase, this time 2 sellers (25+11).
That one showed up about 10 days later (AirMilesShop-Ebay.ca +1 AM).

So I am pretty sure that if the order is charged separately (ie, different Ebay sellers or different amazon shipment) and those charges are all under the 20$, then they won't be counted as a valid 20+ purchase.

You could always argue with AirMiles chat reps that the fine prints for AirMilesShop offer doesn't specify that it require the item to be shiiped all together or from the same seller to get you extra 50AM from the offer as well as your regular AM (probably 2). But that depends if those 50AM are important to you...

If you that partner would be you fifth one, then, this would also entitle you to another 600AM (1250-650)...
In such case, you chat would be even more worth it as this would get you about 652 AM.

You would be able to argue that the fine print aren't clear for different seller on ebay and that it wasn't your fault that amazon split your order...

Good luck
Thank you for the detail answers. I would just cancel the first one and repurchase amazon
Dec 7, 2015
27 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto, ON
johnsmithy wrote: Last day for Rexall and they have a "get $10 gift card when you spend $30" starting today. Combine w/ the $5 survey coupon (google it) and the MegaMiles and spend $45 before tax to take advantage of everything.
Thanks for the tip. Do you have any idea what the correct order is? Going to do this tonight.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
did anyone notice or confirmed that sobeys 10$ pharmacy bams were posted to the AMs account as 'regular' ams and NOT in the bonus category like the other MM offers? #weird
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2012
2849 posts
2903 upvotes
Worked for me tonight. I just gave all of the coupons and the cashier did it all correctly. 40 bonus miles appeared on the receipt. Thanks for pointing this one out!
paganinitraxx wrote: Thanks for the tip. Do you have any idea what the correct order is? Going to do this tonight.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
mikka2017 wrote: did anyone notice or confirmed that sobeys 10$ pharmacy bams were posted to the AMs account as 'regular' ams and NOT in the bonus category like the other MM offers? #weird
Both my wife and my sobeys airmiles are the only one missing and we did the offer on march 24. Im getting worried that they didn't work but I cannot find another cheap offer to do in case...
Oct 13, 2015
159 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
Does two Safeway AM coupons stack up? One from MegaMile spend $60 get 5X miles, and another one emailed from airmiles spend $40 get 50AM.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
If you don't have HBC Rewards accounts, enroll and register to auto-convert to Airmiles. Already enrolled with HBC, try Rewarding Your Opinions. These 2 are totally free without trying to find something to buy Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
2good wrote: I gave up on Rexall after wasting about 20 minutes there today. I just couldn't bring the total to $40.
My Sobey's took three weeks to post. But they have posted under bonus column with Bonus word in the description. I am in Alberta though and may be that might matter.
Today was my sucker day. Last time my $30 Shell gas purchase gave me over 26 or 27 litres. But today it gave me 24.6 litre. Ugh, would that count towards 25L purchase? I hate Shell's pre-pay gas stations :(.
24.6 wont count, you need to be at or over 25L

For Rexall,
I just stocked up on a year's worth of $2.99 Dove's shower gel/soaps(12 in total) and 2x dozen Eggs with a 99ct bag of chips to act as filler to go over $40
$40.85 before tax, got a $10 GC coupon for future purchase.
Signature removed due to rule violation

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)