Expired Hot Deals

[Air Miles] airmilesshop.ca Get 100/300/1000 AM shopping at 2/3/5 stores

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2018 2:22 am
Mar 31, 2006
239 posts
76 upvotes
Edmonton
With Ebay, if I add $10 from one seller and $10 from another seller into the cart and then check out, does Ebay treat it as one $20 transaction or two separate $10 transactions?
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1174 posts
758 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wilhelmthe1st wrote:
Aug 10th, 2018 6:30 pm
Thanks OP!

My 5:

Amazon
Indigo
Old Navy
Etsy
Mint
What did you find at the mint?
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1174 posts
758 upvotes
Toronto, ON
macthehoser wrote:
Aug 10th, 2018 6:58 pm
With Ebay, if I add $10 from one seller and $10 from another seller into the cart and then check out, does Ebay treat it as one $20 transaction or two separate $10 transactions?
Yes
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
Sep 11, 2011
447 posts
82 upvotes
Alberta
treasureseeker3 wrote:
Aug 10th, 2018 7:22 pm
What did you find at the mint?
Bought the 2018 wedding edition set of coins, comes with special loonie. Getting married this year so nice keep sake, $26 after tax/shipping.. For $3.40 worth of coin lol
Sep 12, 2017
935 posts
74 upvotes
treasureseeker3 wrote:
Aug 10th, 2018 7:23 pm
Yes
But don't you pay each $10 transaction separately as you check out? Wonder if that makes a difference?
Aug 9, 2018
1 posts
I spent more then $20 at Rona online today but one items was not in stock so I will be refunded $11 and be under $20. But will it know the transaction was not filled at the original price and still count as 1 purchase
Aug 7, 2018
3 posts
6 upvotes
I wonder .... does purchase from amazon marketplace count or it has to be Amazon’s own stuff.
Sep 14, 2007
660 posts
186 upvotes
Aldersyde, AB
Five easy ones were:

• Amazon - 10 pack DeWalt 10" 40 tooth saw blades for `$30
• Indigo - $20 e-gift card
• Bass Pro - couple pairs lifetime guarantee redhead socks
• Rona - gate insert - $22
• Lowe's - few 2x4's
Nov 6, 2013
51 posts
11 upvotes
ABBOTSFORD
So can we just buy gift cards at say Lowes and Rona and still qualify for this promo? I looked them up on airmilesshops.ca and both of them don't seem to have any restrictions?
Sep 9, 2017
854 posts
511 upvotes
Winnipeg
DeeRed wrote:
Aug 10th, 2018 9:52 pm
So can we just buy gift cards at say Lowes and Rona and still qualify for this promo? I looked them up on airmilesshops.ca and both of them don't seem to have any restrictions?
Afraid not.

Lowe's Terms and Conditions (from their web site):
***AIR MILES offers advertised on the web page/email are valid at all participating Lowe's Canada locations and lowes.ca with a valid AIR MILES Collector number at the time of purchase. Base Offer: One Reward Mile is earned for every $20 spent, net of refunds and exclusive of taxes, and discounts. All multiplier offers apply to the total base Reward Miles earned on qualifying purchase amount. Offer excludes previous purchases, returned products, all assembly services, delivery services, all gift card purchases, merchandise credit card, charitable donations, electronics levies, environmental, other third party fees, install services and labour (unless purchase is a Supply and Install product where product and labour is sold together). Returns will result in recalculation of earned Miles and may result in Miles being deducted. Speak to an associate for more details on exclusions. Commercial customers making payments through a corporate account should ensure an AIR MILES® Card with the corresponding commercial name is presented at the time of purchase. Miles will not be awarded for purchases made in-store, or orders delivered to, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI, Newfoundland and Labrador, or Subway, Taco Del Mar, Country Style and Stephenson's Tool Rental purchases.

Rona Terms and Conditions (from their web site):
Online purchase on rona.ca: *Get 1 AIR MILES reward mile for every purchase of $20 (before taxes) calculated on the value of each purchase picked up in store or delivered to the address specified for the delivery, after applicable discounts and exclusions, at all participating RONA stores. The total number of base miles, calculated on an online purchase picked up in store or delivered to the address specified for the delivery, may vary from the number of miles shown in the online shopping cart, since base miles are calculated on the value of each purchase picked up in store or delivered to the address specified for the delivery, where applicable, and not from the total value of the online purchase.

Other conditions: Exclusions include, but are not limited to, purchase of gift cards, donations, purchases charged through a RONA store account and any other commercial agreement. The purchase charged through the regular and financing limit of the RONAdvantages credit card can be apply for reward miles. The number of reward miles awarded is rounded down to the next whole number. In case of a return of merchandise, the base reward miles will be deducted from the AIR MILES Collector account. The AIR MILES Collector Card must be presented at the time of the in-store purchase or the AIR MILES number must be entered in the online shopping cart. Certain conditions apply. Details in store. This offer is subject to change without notice.
Last edited by Kelly M on Aug 10th, 2018 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
1911 posts
809 upvotes
Prince George
DeeRed wrote:
Aug 10th, 2018 9:52 pm
No. When in doubt, read the fine print about air miles on the store's site. Neither Lowe's nor Rona award air miles on gift card purchases.
May 26, 2016
26 posts
11 upvotes
Anyone know how long it takes until the transactions appear in your AM account?