Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Miles

airmilesshop.ca Get 100/300/1000 AM shopping at 2/3/5 stores

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2018 10:48 am
Nov 2, 2011
849 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
so 19.99 wouldnt count right? on microsoft store
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2012
1206 posts
360 upvotes
TORONTO
Anyone purchased from lacoste.ca has the Airmiles posted already? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2950 posts
1611 upvotes
HappyValley1 wrote: Anyone purchased from lacoste.ca has the Airmiles posted already? Thanks.
Yes, purchase Aug 9 showed up this weekend.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1505 posts
1104 upvotes
Toronto, ON
slampii wrote: Yes, as one $20 transaction or two separate $10 transactions??
If you add two $10 transaction to your cart and they are the same currency, when you checkout they will be one $20 transaction.

Note that you follow that procedure and that they are the same currency, otherwise they are two $10 transactions.

That's how ebay works.
-------------
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
English is a difficult language. It can be understood through tough thorough thought though.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2012
1206 posts
360 upvotes
TORONTO
akaManny wrote: Yes, purchase Aug 9 showed up this weekend.
Did you pick up the order? I also placed the order on Aug 9 but I haven't picked up from Eaton centre yet.
Mar 7, 2009
659 posts
260 upvotes
Ottawa
Hartia0 wrote: Made purchase at Indigo, Amazon, Loccitane so far. Nothing has shown up, i think i might be doing something wrong.
L'occitane order posted this morning (ordered on Saturday Aug 11)
I am still waiting for my indigo purchase on August 10
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough
I've done 4 of my 5 now and nothing has shown up yet but I'm not worried. If there's a problem they're usually really quick to fix it via live chat afterwards.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Mar 7, 2018
79 posts
62 upvotes
I ordered from Indigo and got only 1 base mile. It's now triple miles promotion, isn't it?
Anyone with the same issue?
Dec 26, 2012
828 posts
764 upvotes
Hamilton
HappyValley1 wrote: Anyone purchased from lacoste.ca has the Airmiles posted already? Thanks.
yea i purchased August 8th and got my points posted 2 or 3 days later. I can't remember if they were posted before my in-store pickup or after though.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1290 posts
476 upvotes
I ordered last Wed, got everything on Fri, all airmiles are posted now, except bonus. Bay was pickup, everything else came by courier, which is great because they pile everything on the front porch (facepalm)
Amazon
Indigo
Old Navy
The Bay
Under Armour
Oct 2, 2017
16 posts
2 upvotes
I've ordered from the following and have received the posted Air Miles for:
Indigo
Under Armor
Gap

Outstanding:
Amazon

Does anyone know how long does Amazon take to post? I bought my order on Saturday night. Still need to complete one more...might end up pulling the trigger on something from Staples....had something on the radar for a while.
Jun 21, 2018
237 posts
118 upvotes
Ottawa, Ontario
crouchingtiger17 wrote: Does anyone know how long does Amazon take to post? I bought my order on Saturday night. Still need to complete one more...might end up pulling the trigger on something from Staples....had something on the radar for a while.
It took 3-4 days for me
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Psychopathetic wrote: I ordered last Wed, got everything on Fri, all airmiles are posted now, except bonus. Bay was pickup, everything else came by courier, which is great because they pile everything on the front porch (facepalm)
You got The Bay posted? Damn, I must have done something wrong then :(
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
anyone get a pickup notice for the Lacoste socks?
Be kind and civil with one another
Dec 14, 2017
485 posts
327 upvotes
On
I have been trying to order from Hudson Bay on line for the last few days. The order does not go through a message comes up saying there is a problem with the website etc. I have cleared the cookies and browser, emptied the cart and tried using a tablet vs my laptop. I called for help and they were willing to take my order but then it wouldnt go through the air mile shops to qualify for the promotion. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas?
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1119 posts
271 upvotes
Did Amazon and ebay. And Newegg but I ordered two things from them and it was one order but processed on 2 different credit card transactions. I don't know if it will count.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27801 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
mountaingrl wrote: My online purchase at Lowe's through airmilesshops.ca is has posted from Aug. 10th and it says "airmilesshops.ca / Lowe's" under "Sponsor".
Thanks for the info... much appreciated

Still no posting for my AirMiles Shops.ca / Lowes Purchase (just identified as Lowe’s), that I made on August 7th. Iwill continue to watch & wait, but I am thinking that this will be one that i’ll Be chasing 90 / 120 Days Down the road Pouting Face
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1290 posts
476 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: You got The Bay posted? Damn, I must have done something wrong then :(
Yes! Got my one big Air Mile.

08 Aug 18 AIRMILESSHOPS.CA THEBAY.COM 1 REWARD MILE FOR EVERY $20 +1
Mar 30, 2017
326 posts
240 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: Nope, one can definitely double dip with AMs Partners
I just did not think it thru
See my Reply # 236 above to @kargesd
I did instore pickup at Lowes if I run into the same issue as you and my shopairmiles haven't posted a few weeks from now I'm just going to return my purchase to the store and order again (or do a different store) seems easier then contacting AM support 90-120 days from now
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27801 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
kargesd wrote: I did instore pickup at Lowes if I run into the same issue as you and my shopairmiles haven't posted a few weeks from now I'm just going to return my purchase to the store and order again (or do a different store) seems easier then contacting AM support 90-120 days from now
Lol, works UNLESS like I, you purchased something on sale... and / or was a project, that you already put together

I have been doing these AirMiles Shops.ca Challenges for years, and always do them exactly the same way with great success
(See my post # 103 on page 7)

This is the first time I’ve run into this scenario

I will continue to monitor, but as I said to @kargesd that I am guessing it is because this time is a Double Dip as Lowe’s is a full on AirMiles Partner