Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Miles

airmilesshop.ca Get 100/300/1000 AM shopping at 2/3/5 stores

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2018 10:48 am
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4279 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
again? I just got the mega miles points..
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
jiggajayd wrote: Correct. However, make sure that your have an empty cart when you purchase through the link.
In other words, DO NOT HAVE SAVED ITEMS in your cart, then go back to the store via airmilesshop and complete the purchase. Items needs to be added to the cart after logging into airmilesshop.ca and going to the store via airmilesshop.ca

Depending on the store, it may take a couple days to weeks to show up in your Air Miles transaction list (airmiles.com -> Your Profile -> View Transactions) as airmilesshop.ca as the sponsor and the store name (see image)
If I added through air miles shops link to my cart, closed the page and went back through the link again (this happy on one of my buys) I should still be okay that the items were already in my cart ? (But previously added through proper link)
Mar 26, 2006
422 posts
400 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
RolandCouch wrote: If I added through air miles shops link to my cart, closed the page and went back through the link again (this happy on one of my buys) I should still be okay that the items were already in my cart ? (But previously added through proper link)
Sorry, I have no idea. I made the mistake once before and I've always made sure my cart was empty now before purchasing via airmilesshop.ca
If I were to guess, it probably won't go through. I think it works via affiliate links during that session and not on multiple sessions. But I really have nothing to base that on...
Mar 21, 2002
828 posts
98 upvotes
Montreal
dilligafeh wrote: Are Amazon gift cards an eligible purchase ?

Nvm. they're not.

How did you find out that Amazon GCs were not eligible?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
2483 posts
284 upvotes
How would one buy through airmilesshop.ca, and still price match items at Rona or Reno Depot for example?
Sep 10, 2008
104 posts
138 upvotes
Calgary
They need to update the shop list. MensEssentials closed down a while ago.
Aug 27, 2015
270 posts
282 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I picked up couple stores which offer free shipping / low shipping fee / order online and ship to store:

ebay - easy to find something+shipping around $20
amazon - prime free shipping / or some product offer free shipping
Indigo - free shipping Aug 7-9
mint - 2.99 shipping fee
GAP - free shipping Aug 7-8 CODE: GAPFRIEND + GAPBEST
Groupon - local deal with no shipping needed
Garage - free shipping to store
Thx OP! Bought 10
Nov 7, 2017
319 posts
154 upvotes
1 Between August 7 and September 9, 2018, Collectors must make eligible purchases of $20 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes, in a single transaction at (i) 5 or more different online stores to qualify for the 1,000 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles; or (ii) 3 different online stores to qualify for the 300 Bonus Miles; or (iii) 2 different online stores to qualify for the 100 Bonus Miles. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Miles and qualify for this offer. Offer can be combined with other Bonus Miles offers. This offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Miles on gift card purchases. See airmilesshops.ca for details. All online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. This offer does not apply to purchases made at any travel online stores (including, but not limited to travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays). Please allow up to 120 days after the Bonus Offer end date for Bonus Miles to be posted to Collector Account

Hi, So you have to purchase ONLY GIFT CARDS and not merchandise? Indigo gives airmiles on GC purchases, what else?
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
This is gonna be so easy. Let the games begin :-)
Nov 7, 2017
319 posts
154 upvotes
phrozenn.heat wrote: Beside Indigo, any other store give airmiles on GC purchase?
Store info of Reebok and Under Armour does not restrict GC so it is safe to say they are qualified.

Why are people buying stuffs, on fine print it clearly says GC purchase are the one qualified that is $20 or more, could anyone know?

Please correct me if i am wrong.
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
jiggajayd wrote: Sorry, I have no idea. I made the mistake once before and I've always made sure my cart was empty now before purchasing via airmilesshop.ca
If I were to guess, it probably won't go through. I think it works via affiliate links during that session and not on multiple sessions. But I really have nothing to base that on...
Ugh.....I hope I didn't just buy stuff for no bonus. I ONLY accessed the sites for example Indigo through an Airmilesshops link, so I would imagine it should be okay even if items were already in my cart, since every time I went to the site it was through an affiliate link from AMS.
Aug 26, 2008
567 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto, ON
killoverme wrote: Yeah not too bad

Easiest ones I would say are:
Amazon
eBay

Not sure which ones have free shipping but the rest I would probably go 3 of the following
GAP
Banana Republic
Newegg
Indigo
The Source
Dell
Canada Post
I wonder if AM will reward purchase of Apple accessories at Indigo. My most recent order, I got neither ebates cashback nor indigo points for that :(
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2088 posts
2090 upvotes
Durham Region
sweet lots of free stuff, seems just as easy as megamiles
Dec 20, 2011
364 posts
103 upvotes
Windsor, On
jarjarBlinks wrote: Store info of Reebok and Under Armour does not restrict GC so it is safe to say they are qualified.

Why are people buying stuffs, on fine print it clearly says GC purchase are the one qualified that is $20 or more, could anyone know?

I believe it's saying that you can buy giftcards and have them count as long as they normally give AM for a gift card purchase - ie Indigo. The other stores you would have to buy merchandise.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6184 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
pawlusho wrote: How did you find out that Amazon GCs were not eligible?
When you click on a store, it will states if gift cards are not eligible.

Indigo:

Apple:

Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2008
1534 posts
406 upvotes
jiggajayd wrote: airmilesshop.ca Back to School 2018 promo
Earn bonus Air Miles when shopping via www.airmilesshop.ca

Shop at 2 stores for 100 bonus miles
Shop at 3 stores for 300 bonus miles
Shop at 5+ stores for 1000 bonus miles

Min $20 purchase per store. Offer not valid on travel stores as per fine print. Ends Sept 9, 2018
Link to promo: https://www.airmilesshops.ca/en/seasona ... chool-2018

List of all stores: https://www.airmilesshops.ca/en/directory#shops
......................................................................................................................................................................
in order to get Reward Miles. Reward Miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 60 days.[/i]
Can we use cash miles to pay for purchase on line at store like Lowe's, Rona... who allows cash miles redemption?
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1558 posts
734 upvotes
jiggajayd wrote: There are stores that have free in-store pickup with online orders like:
Rona
Hudson's Bay
Lowe's
Lid's
Staples

Also if you're planning on going on vacation/booking hotels/activities
Marlin Travel
Hotels.com
Groupon
Just an FYI that in order for this promotion to work(automatic tracking on air mile system) you must earn at least 1 air mile, so with staples you need to spend $40 unless you want to go through the headache of an online chat or phone call after the promotion is finished
Dec 27, 2002
591 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto
jarjarBlinks wrote: Store info of Reebok and Under Armour does not restrict GC so it is safe to say they are qualified.

How do you buy reebok or UA gift cards online?
Feb 1, 2011
196 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver
not bad. just go to safeway and shell, and make 100 points.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)