Hot Deals

[Air Miles] Calvin Klein - Bracelet & Necklace - 300 Air Miles (regularly 2000 Air Miles)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2017 10:34 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2008
4213 posts
2070 upvotes
Kitchener

Calvin Klein - Bracelet & Necklace - 300 Air Miles (regularly 2000 Air Miles)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Air Miles
Disclaimer: ***Keep in mind that the bracelet is really small (extra small I think?), ensure that it'll fit with the dimensions they give you on the product page. I would say the woman has to have quite a petite wrist for the bracelet to fit.*** ALSO as pointed out below, keep in mind that this set is made from 316 stainless steel. I knew this when I ordered, I still don't think it's a bad deal.

I think this is a pretty hot deal if you have some dream Air Miles to burn (nothing else really available under 400 Air Miles besides a single movie ticket), regular price is 2000 Air Miles (seems to be about right based on the MSRP on this stuff).......the bracelet is quite small though. ALSO, delivery time was 2 days for me.

Price tags on the boxes and on the tags say $135 for the bracelet & $265 for the necklace (OBVIOUSLY overpriced like crazy and you're paying a stupid amount of markup based on the CK brand name). I still think it's worth the $30 value in Air Miles (around $0.10 each x 300) - especially if you have nothing else to use them for.

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/RewardsPr ... rod2584830
Last edited by IntrepidRT on Nov 8th, 2017 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
4 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2008
4213 posts
2070 upvotes
Kitchener
GauravK936618 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 10:20 am
I have some unused aeroplan .
How can I convert into air miles?
Completely different rewards programs. I'd say this is only a good buy if you have spare Air Miles dream points to burn like I did. I collect 100% Air Miles cash now, in 99% of cases, dream miles aren't worth collecting anymore.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
4032 posts
870 upvotes
Thornhill
IntrepidRT wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 10:02 am
Disclaimer: ***Keep in mind that the bracelet is really small (extra small I think?), ensure that it'll fit with the dimensions they give you on the product page. I would say the woman has to have quite a petite wrist for the bracelet to fit.***

I think this is a pretty hot deal if you have some dream Air Miles to burn (nothing else really available under 400 Air Miles besides a single movie ticket), regular price is 2000 Air Miles (seems to be about right based on the MSRP on this stuff).......the bracelet is quite small though. ALSO, delivery time was 2 days for me.

Price tags on the boxes and on the tags say $135 for the bracelet & $265 for the necklace (OBVIOUSLY overpriced like crazy and you're paying a stupid amount of markup based on the CK brand name). I still think it's worth the $30 value in Air Miles (around $0.10 each x 300) - especially if you have nothing else to use them for.

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/RewardsPr ... rod2584830
Not bad for a young daughter or neice, but keep in mind this is stainless steel. It's literally worthless.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2008
4213 posts
2070 upvotes
Kitchener
Jeenyus1 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 10:30 am
Not bad for a young daughter or neice, but keep in mind this is stainless steel. It's literally worthless.
YUP, 316 stainless, as I said, you're paying for the CK name. I think it's still fine for $30 in literally worthless Air Miles dream miles though.