Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2015/05/31 Air Miles Smile Booth (no QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2015 4:42 am
May 2, 2013
22 posts
36 upvotes

2015/05/31 Air Miles Smile Booth (no QC)

[QUOTE]
Our Smile Booths are making their way across Canada, and we want to see your smile! Just find a booth at an AIR MILES Partner near you, and then…

Scan your AIR MILES Card at the booth.
Smile.
Smile again, because when you're done you could get a prize!

If you agree, that gorgeous smile of yours might appear on a digital billboard with other happy Collectors just like you!
[/QUOTE]

http://airmilessmilebooth.ca/

Kinda surprised no one's posted this. Air miles has a promotion event going on this month. You just need to input the postal/find the location and be there and smile. Got a 10 buck gift card yesterday. Some lady in the line got wonderland/science center ticket. If you really out of luck, you got 10 air miles at least.

Rules: http://airmilessmilebooth.ca/rules.html

There will be a total of fifteen thousand, nine hundred and twenty three (15,923) Prizes (each, a “Prize” and collectively, the “ Prizes”) available to be won in relation to this Contest. There will be a preset number of Prizes in relation to each Tier at each Smile Booth at each Location as set-forth in Schedule “A” below, while supplies last. ... There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person per day. For the purposes of these Rules, a “day” is defined as 12:00:00 a.m. local time to 11:59:59 p.m. local time.

Must have a valid Air Miles card to enter
16 replies
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^^ ... check out the odds: (which vary from city to city, store to store by the looks of it)

http://airmilessmilebooth.ca/rules.html

Looks like, according to odds, if you play you should win something ... (10 or 25 air miles as a minimum).
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
pkpkpk wrote: http://airmilessmilebooth.ca/

Kinda surprised no one's posted this. Air miles has a promotion event going on this month. You just need to input the postal/find the location and be there and smile. Got a 10 buck gift card yesterday. Some lady in the line got wonderland/science center ticket. If you really out of luck, you got 10 air miles at least.
10 is in your city ....

In my city it's 25 air miles minimum, by the looks of it ... :)

http://airmilessmilebooth.ca/rules.html
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6609 posts
1978 upvotes
Toronto
The booth was at the simcoe/queen st on Friday, and I won a Rexall gift card. I haven't checked how much is in it. Some other people in front of me got best western gift card, and 10 airmiles. Everybody wins something!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
Toronto definitely has the best prizes with this promo. The past Friday had a pair of West Jet tickets.. all of the Metro locations have 2x $1000 Metro gift cards.

Ron.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Only at IGA stores here and not at the ones near me.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Well ... -- Air Miles Smile Booth was / still is (as I type) in Winnipeg ... 3 days -- May 22 - 24, 2015

Each day in another Safeway .... (today is the Last Day for it ... and they are "still on" from 10 am - 6 pm (I think) ... at Portage Safeway ... ( 3393 Portage Avenue )

Me and my mother made it to this Booth thingy 3 days in a row ... just came back from the last, 3rd, booth. :)

1st day: I won 25 air miles, my mother won 50 air miles

2nd day: I won 25 air miles, my mother won 50 air miles

3rd day (today): I won 50 air miles, my mother won one of Main Prizes, lol (not the most expensive one, but the odds of wining her prize was 1 / 572) ... she won today: Dooney & Bourke Signatures Snap Flap Wristlet (value: $55.00)
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2949 posts
801 upvotes
Toronto
One at union Station(Toronto) tommorow.
11am to 7pm.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
Darkman wrote: Well ... -- Air Miles Smile Booth was / still is (as I type) in Winnipeg ... 3 days -- May 22 - 24, 2015

Each day in another Safeway .... (today is the Last Day for it ... and they are "still on" from 10 am - 6 pm (I think) ... at Portage Safeway ... ( 3393 Portage Avenue )

Me and my mother made it to this Booth thingy 3 days in a row ... just came back from the last, 3rd, booth. :)

3rd day (today): I won 50 air miles, my mother won one of Main Prizes, lol (not the most expensive one, but the odds of wining her prize was 1 / 572) ... she won today: Dooney & Bourke Signatures Snap Flap Wristlet (value: $55.00)
Did you have an issue on the days after the 1st with the booth saying your card was already used? Here in Vancouver, each time since the 1st that I have tried, they have to do a manual override.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2949 posts
801 upvotes
Toronto
newfbc wrote: Did you have an issue on the days after the 1st with the booth saying your card was already used? Here in Vancouver, each time since the 1st that I have tried, they have to do a manual override.

Ron.
I have been having the same issue after the first one.
It is normal according to the reps
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
3907 posts
2336 upvotes
Ottawa
Darkman wrote: Well ... -- Air Miles Smile Booth was / still is (as I type) in Winnipeg ... 3 days -- May 22 - 24, 2015

Out of curiosity, since Air Miles cards can be shared with the family, are you and your mother using the same card #, or different ones?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
I did all 5 in the Vancouver area - I 'won': $50 IRIS gift card, Nikon Digital Camera, Brass telescope, $25 Rexall gift card, $25 Rexall gift card.

The rep told me the booth would be back in June.. I guess they're doing phase 2 of the contest.

Ron.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Akitakara wrote: Out of curiosity, since Air Miles cards can be shared with the family, are you and your mother using the same card #, or different ones?
Nope ... We have own cards ... not shared

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)