Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Miles

Maytag M1200 vacuum for 3000AM (60% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2017 4:50 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1293 posts
1643 upvotes
ottawa

Maytag M1200 vacuum for 3000AM (60% off)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Air Miles
Just saw it as their deal of the week. Seems like an awesome deal considering it's $999 in Best Buy. I'd never pay that much for a vacuum, but if you have the Air Miles it looks like a great deal.

According to a few videos on youtube it has better suction than Dyson. No surprise though, it retails for more!
2 replies
Aug 3, 2004
234 posts
104 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks for the post. I placed an order with my points! Pretty good online review. I especially like this youtube comparison even though the vid was poor quality but you can see the difference between the dyson and maytag.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1293 posts
1643 upvotes
ottawa
davy wrote: Thanks for the post. I placed an order with my points! Pretty good online review. I especially like this youtube comparison even though the vid was poor quality but you can see the difference between the dyson and maytag.
I really hope it's that good. Can't believe they shipped it so fast. It's supposed to arrive on Monday even though it says "up to 4 weeks" on their website

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)