Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Air Miles] MegaMiles

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2017 3:21 pm
Tags:
Aug 15, 2015
23 posts
58 upvotes
Fredericton, NB

[Air Miles] MegaMiles

Deal Link:
Expiry:
May 31, 2017
Air Miles promotion for May. The offers aren't that great for my province (NB) but maybe they're better for others.

Want Bonus Miles? Piece of cake!
It’s never been simpler to celebrate MEGA MILES! Here’s how to get your bonus:
1. Use your offers when you shop at Partners until May 31, 2017.
2. Use offers at 5 different Partners to get an additional 1,250 AIR MILES Bonus Miles*!
3. Plus, get Bonus Miles with each offer you use!
678 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1502 posts
1098 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'd have to drive for hours just to ARRIVE at 5 different partners.

SW Ontario
-------------
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
English is a difficult language. It can be understood through tough thorough thought though.
Aug 15, 2015
23 posts
58 upvotes
Fredericton, NB
A few of the deals are oddly specific (hydrocork flooring? crock-pot.ca?). Not nearly as easy or as fun as the promo they had last December.
Aug 12, 2006
380 posts
151 upvotes
4 of these are easy for me (Ontario), 25 purchases on Mastercard during the month, fillup at Shell, spend $25 at Rexall, spend $60 at Foodland, it's the fifth that I'm going to have to see if I need to get anything at Lowes, Staples or maybe order through airmileshops.
Dec 26, 2012
828 posts
764 upvotes
Hamilton
on first glance, the LCBO order was very simple, but i can't save the coupon. It looks like those 2 particular offers are for online purchase only?
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1502 posts
1098 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Note! Offer says "Use offers at 5 different Partners" not "Use 5 Offers"

I suspect that using two offers at one partner will only count as one transaction for this promo
-------------
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
English is a difficult language. It can be understood through tough thorough thought though.
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11520 posts
5338 upvotes
Moving target
Oh baby this one should be easy. Good point about the partners sneaky wording.

Looks like these are hinted as dream miles but the t and c don't state so. Despite all the backlash on airmiles I still find airmiles decent for in Canada redemption.
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
for QC, Jean Coutu - Children place - Staples - airmilesshops - Rona also for those who has the BMO Mc is an option.

Its worth it? no its not like the last shoptheblock megamiles.

spending 25$ at Jean coutu - 40$ at The Children place - 45$ staples - 150$ airmileshops and 60$ at rona to get 1250 airmiles (130$)
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Mar 26, 2006
422 posts
400 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
stripesandsocks wrote: Anybody know if these are for Dream Miles or Cash Miles?
I believe it should be whatever you have your miles preference set at the time of purchase.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2833 posts
2521 upvotes
Ontario
Never did get my miles from the last promotion. AM was no help when I called. May try to fall into this promotion but wont be spending 1 cent outside of my regular habits for this company.
Nov 13, 2011
59 posts
41 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
For those in need of a 'filler' partner. Maybe you can try the 'Campaign For Better Hearing' coupon?
Its the one at the very bottom on the left. Free Hearing Test too.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2927 posts
1517 upvotes
North York
didn't a lot of people never get their bonus mile reward from the last time airmiles did a promo like this?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1562 posts
1010 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
quazy wrote: didn't a lot of people never get their bonus mile reward from the last time airmiles did a promo like this?
I had one offer missing so i didnt get all the miles. It was solved after a 10 minutes chat.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10923 posts
3658 upvotes
i never got my 950 from the one before xmas yet, i have so many calls and tickets to them.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2006
5309 posts
2517 upvotes
Winnipeg
Anyone know what stores offer Airmiles for Gift card purchases (through airmilesshops.ca)

As one of the offers is spend $150 through airmilesshops.ca and "Offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Miles on gift card purchases"
Mar 27, 2006
373 posts
438 upvotes
Do I need to shop LCBO online to get the bonus 10/20 AM?
Aug 19, 2007
316 posts
124 upvotes
Markham
rocking23nf wrote: i never got my 950 from the one before xmas yet, i have so many calls and tickets to them.
Have you tried webchat with them? That's my go-to when trying to solve these types of problems. Last time, it took 5 min to get the web agent to update my missing 1250 (or whatever bonus, cant remember) a few years ago rather vs waiting for a phone agent (well over 15 min).

And that's another thing, every other company can update balances immediately or at least within reasonable periods...meanwhile AirMiles can take up to 90 days, and still even after that, they are not be able to fulfil properly. Its so infuriating from a customer standpoint that we have to investigate ourselves on every big promo like this.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2833 posts
2521 upvotes
Ontario
youbet wrote: Do I need to shop LCBO online to get the bonus 10/20 AM?
I don't think so - I think it just links you to a place where you can buy it. I would think that the SKU on a receipt with your air miles number would be enough.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10923 posts
3658 upvotes
spascual76 wrote: Have you tried webchat with them? That's my go-to when trying to solve these types of problems. Last time, it took 5 min to get the web agent to update my missing 1250 (or whatever bonus, cant remember) a few years ago rather vs waiting for a phone agent (well over 15 min).

And that's another thing, every other company can update balances immediately or at least within reasonable periods...meanwhile AirMiles can take up to 90 days, and still even after that, they are not be able to fulfil properly. Its so infuriating from a customer standpoint that we have to investigate ourselves on every big promo like this.
i just finished my 6th webchat about this issue, this time they claim someone will call me. all i get are scripted answers from them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)