• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2017 12:08 pm
Tags:
May 22, 2016
126 posts
163 upvotes
akaManny wrote:
May 16th, 2017 7:10 pm
From the front of the coupon in the booklet: "Coupon must be presented in-store at time of purchase for each transaction". Also, see post #297.
Thanks. I did give coupon in store with airmiles and prepaid for $30 gas. Hopefully I will get it soon.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
1436 posts
384 upvotes
Victoria
Airborneforest wrote:
May 16th, 2017 2:01 pm
FYI - Staples is having a Scratch and Save in-store for up to 15% off a $50 purchase on the 18th and 19th. Might be a good way to use the Staples AM coupon with a little extra money back.
You're right about the "up to" part. Vast majority are 5% according to fine print.
Apr 23, 2008
494 posts
14 upvotes
embguy wrote:
May 16th, 2017 3:59 pm
Anyone received 50AM with the hearing test yet?
None, will call to find out if it is posted to air miles yet. They have no device to scan the coupon code, they said they will do it manually.
Apr 22, 2012
472 posts
49 upvotes
TORONTO
Does Sobeys and Urban Sobeys consider as 2 different partner? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1297 posts
447 upvotes
HappyValley1 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 5:59 am
Does Sobeys and Urban Sobeys consider as 2 different partner? Thanks.
According to an online chat with air miles they do count as 2 separate partners.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2010
1914 posts
590 upvotes
MaxPower19 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 6:33 pm
Yes in-store only
I just did a live chat and the rep said online WOULD count as an offer.
May 11, 2017
5 posts
phht wrote:
May 17th, 2017 12:53 am
None, will call to find out if it is posted to air miles yet. They have no device to scan the coupon code, they said they will do it manually.
Do you have to be 50+ to qualify for this offer? The coupon says: "50 Reward Mile offer is limited to adults ages 50 and over and is non-transferable. Hearing tests are provided free of charge for adults ages 18 and older."
Apr 22, 2012
472 posts
49 upvotes
TORONTO
Do you think it is too late to start? I am in Toronto and I am think to use 1. Sobeys redeem 95 Airmiles. 2. Sobeys urban Fresh redeem 95 Airmiles. 3. Rexall spend $25. 4. Shell with 25L 5. LCBO a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. Any suggestion? Thanks.
Mar 30, 2009
640 posts
189 upvotes
It's definitely not too late to start. That's exactly what I'm doing this week. If you are going to get the wine from the LCBO, be sure to check the website to see if the wine is actually available at the store that you are going to.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1024 posts
673 upvotes
There are a couple of new LCBO offers for Ontario .. but like the previous ones, none of the LCBOs near me have any of the items in inventory.
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."

and "Help your uncle Jack, off that horse."

Dump the downvote system: upvotes-downvotes-2070965/#p27573558
Aug 12, 2006
236 posts
44 upvotes
I had to go to multiple stores to find the wine - I think I hit up 5 but I did get it eventually.

I've done the Shell, Rexall, LCBO and Foodland offers, now I just need to make sure to hit at least 25 transactions on my AM Mastercard and I'm done.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
1271 posts
326 upvotes
treasureseeker3 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 11:30 am
There are a couple of new LCBO offers for Ontario .. but like the previous ones, none of the LCBOs near me have any of the items in inventory.
The Marques De Riscal Rioja Reserva (May 16 - May 20) is a good Spanish wine, depending on your taste of course, but at $24.30 is more expensive than the California Cab Sauv. Maybe next week there will be more LCBO offers but even more expensive.
Feb 7, 2017
524 posts
296 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote:
May 14th, 2017 7:34 am
Hit both the LCBO & Rona yesterday.

Spent just over $ 80 at Rona (Offer = 3x when sending $ 60)
The MegaMiles code printed out on the bottom of my receipt
Code # 2346 (3) x 1 = Miles 3
Total Bonus Miles Awarded = 3

Sounds like the MegaMiles alert went thru at least ...
For a purchase of $ 80+ ... One would normally get 1 AM / $ 20 = 4 x (3 for MegaMiles) = 12
So now I sit & wait and watch my account to see when & what actually posts

Things went even worse at the LCBO
As I was out at Rona I dropped into a store that is not "my local"
Found the wine, and fully expected the miles to post solely on my account in the next few days

BUT I have no record of my AM Card on my receipt !?
I gave the guy my card, and even said to him before I paid "you entered my AM Card ?"
He assured me he had
This is the first time I've ever seen my LCBO Receipt without my AM Card # mentioned
Has anyone ever seen their card number not on their receipt ... But got the miles ?

Not that it is a lost cause... As I figure I'll probably go out and pick up another bottle of this featured cab

BUT hey I want to make sure I get all the AMs owed to me (10 Bonus plus those on the Beer I bought at the same time)
UPDATE:

Rona transaction has now showed up on my AirMiles Account, I got
4 Standard AMs (Correct as it 1 AM / $ 20 ... And I spent $ 80)
3 Bonus AM (uhhh no... It should be 3 x 4 = 12 for Combined Total... So missing 5 AMs)

Someone else mentioned that Rona is doing a 2 part load on the Bonus... Anyone know when I can expect the rest ?

As for the LCBO. I called the store they told me to call AirMiles to report Missing AMs.
I explained again, slowly, what the issue was, and that it was their screw up and AM would have no record of my purchase at the LCBO
Was put on hold
Finally a Suervisor told me to report the LCBO Error to the LCBO 1-800 number (Hello LCBO) a nice person there took down my info, and told me they'd contact me when my Missing AirMiles were resolved / posted

Lol, in the meantime... I went out and bought another bottle of the BONUS Cab Sauv
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
1436 posts
384 upvotes
Victoria
daverobev wrote:
May 17th, 2017 8:37 am
I just did a live chat and the rep said online WOULD count as an offer.
Awesome! Just used it online myself. Thanks :)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

akaManny