Apr 22, 2012
472 posts
49 upvotes
TORONTO
PointsHubby wrote:
May 17th, 2017 5:42 pm
UPDATE:

Rona transaction has now showed up on my AirMiles Account, I got
4 Standard AMs (Correct as it 1 AM / $ 20 ... And I spent $ 80)
3 Bonus AM (uhhh no... It should be 3 x 4 = 12 for Combined Total... So missing 5 AMs)

Someone else mentioned that Rona is doing a 2 part load on the Bonus... Anyone know when I can expect the rest ?

As for the LCBO. I called the store they told me to call AirMiles to report Missing AMs.
I explained again, slowly, what the issue was, and that it was their screw up and AM would have no record of my purchase at the LCBO
Was put on hold
Finally a Suervisor told me to report the LCBO Error to the LCBO 1-800 number (Hello LCBO) a nice person there took down my info, and told me they'd contact me when my Missing AirMiles were resolved / posted

Lol, in the meantime... I went out and bought another bottle of the BONUS Cab Sauv
I had the same problem. I did not get the 10 bonus Air miles on my receipt but the cashier did scan my Air miles card. It did show my Air miles card number on the receipt but I did not get any Air miles at all because it was $19.79. Did you hear back from LCBO?
Nov 29, 2005
286 posts
51 upvotes
Thornhill
In case anybody is going to use Lowes as one of their 5 partner offers: I have multiple $20 off $100 promo gift cards available for trade. Could mail it out to you for optimum points transfer or something else electronic so its easy.

If you are interested, please PM me. Details of the promo: Lowest gift Get 5x AIR MILES® Reward Miles when you spend $100 or more. This means that you would get $120 of items, pay $100 and still qualify for the 5x Air miles
Twitter: @Steflau
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
38028 posts
8196 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote:
May 17th, 2017 5:42 pm
UPDATE:

Rona transaction has now showed up on my AirMiles Account, I got
4 Standard AMs (Correct as it 1 AM / $ 20 ... And I spent $ 80)
3 Bonus AM (uhhh no... It should be 3 x 4 = 12 for Combined Total... So missing 5 AMs)

Someone else mentioned that Rona is doing a 2 part load on the Bonus... Anyone know when I can expect the rest ?

As for the LCBO. I called the store they told me to call AirMiles to report Missing AMs.
I explained again, slowly, what the issue was, and that it was their screw up and AM would have no record of my purchase at the LCBO
Was put on hold
Finally a Suervisor told me to report the LCBO Error to the LCBO 1-800 number (Hello LCBO) a nice person there took down my info, and told me they'd contact me when my Missing AirMiles were resolved / posted

Lol, in the meantime... I went out and bought another bottle of the BONUS Cab Sauv
When did you make your Rona purchase? Mine hasn't showed up and I made the purchase on May 10.

Good to know Rona will eventually award the AM though.
May 3, 2008
86 posts
19 upvotes
Markham
Went to Staples to take advantage of scratch and save to complete partner no.5
Got a 10% off scratch card but they say either that or the airmiles megamile 5x coupons, cant be stacked....
Ended up paying extra $5 cuz Staples is my only no.5 partner that I can find something to buy...
Not cool
Sep 15, 2008
278 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Sobeys just posted the 25 air miles into my account - Redeem 95 for 25 bonus miles
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2005
6479 posts
7325 upvotes
I received my UrbanFresh 25AM too.
I am still waiting for the hearing test and yesterday Shell 25L fill up AMs.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly payment.
1x Chatr(Mobilicity) $30 plan, 1x 7-11 Speakout, 2x Koodo $28 plan, $0 FPL home phone
2x Zoomer $36 plan, 1x Zoomer $72 family plan for 2 numbers
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2006
4792 posts
211 upvotes
diamond_girl23 wrote:
May 18th, 2017 5:58 pm
Sobeys just posted the 25 air miles into my account - Redeem 95 for 25 bonus miles
Yay just got mine too. Was a bit scared and thought that maybe GC purchase wouldn't count.
Feb 13, 2017
25 posts
2 upvotes
toronto, ontario
Has anyone received their bonus Air Miles from Staples yet?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
6940 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto
Sobeys posted 25 bonus miles listed as the 18th but redemption of 95 miles was on Friday May 5

All 5 offers are posted, final countdown for when I get these points... rubbing hands!
Did I post something that interests you? Feel free to PM further questions.
May 3, 2008
86 posts
19 upvotes
Markham
Got Sobeys bonus yesterday too (purchased on May 7). Dash complete as follows:

LCBO $20 cab 10 bonus miles
Staples $55 purchase 3X miles
Shell $33 gas purchase 10 bonus miles
Rexall $56 55 total bonus miles
Sobeys $10 25 bonus miles

This one way easier than the last one in my mind
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
1271 posts
326 upvotes
diamond_girl23 wrote:
May 18th, 2017 5:58 pm
Yes, just in time for the next round today until Sunday the 21st. I redeemed at Sobeys this morning and, again, no bonus on the receipt.
Last edited by akaManny on May 19th, 2017 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 15, 2008
278 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
akaManny wrote:
May 19th, 2017 9:09 am
Yes, just in time for the next round today until Sunday the 21st. I redeemed at Sobeys this morning and, again, to bonus on the receipt.
Did you redeem at both Urban Fresh AND Sobey's? Are you counting that as 2 offers? I know people are saying it does count but I'm wondering if I should do a sixth just in case to save the hassle with Air Miles later on. (The 6th would force me to dish out some cash at either Foodland or Staples though!)

These are what I did:
Spend $150 or more at airmilesshops.ca (I bought headphones from The Source - $223)
Urban Fresh - Redeem 95 for 25 bonus am
Sobeys - Redeem 95 for 25 bonus am
LCBO - Cabernet Sauvignon 10 bonus am
Rexall - Spend $25 for 15 bonus am
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
1819 posts
408 upvotes
diamond_girl23 wrote:
May 19th, 2017 9:45 am
Did you redeem at both Urban Fresh AND Sobey's? Are you counting that as 2 offers? I know people are saying it does count but I'm wondering if I should do a sixth just in case to save the hassle with Air Miles later on. (The 6th would force me to dish out some cash at either Foodland or Staples though!)

These are what I did:
Spend $150 or more at airmilesshops.ca (I bought headphones from The Source - $223)
Urban Fresh - Redeem 95 for 25 bonus am
Sobeys - Redeem 95 for 25 bonus am
LCBO - Cabernet Sauvignon 10 bonus am
Rexall - Spend $25 for 15 bonus am
Why didn't you do Shell? doesn't own vehicle or doesn't drive? I have similar except replacing Urban Fresh with Shell. However, my airmilesshop.ca purchase just got cancelled due to no stock :(. So I plan to redeem urban Fresh this weekend and perhaps Staples as a back up (may or may not)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

akaManny