Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Air Miles] MegaMiles

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2017 3:21 pm
Tags:
Jun 2, 2017
2 posts
I was worried about the same promotion. It's the only one on my account that hasn't had any bonus applied.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
rexall and LCBO bonus is very quick to post to ur AMs account! takes one day only!

i did shell, sobeys,rexall, lcbo and foodland

40 +30 30 20 80 , spent around 200$ bucks!

foodland had pizza pockets for 3$ each, buy 10 get 150bonus ams!loaded up on those lol, prolly get onxy on TWO accounts this year
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
mkl38s wrote: Just checked and no 1250 miles in my account yet :), so the wait is on. Please post in this thread as soon as anyone gets his/her bonus megamiles
Q: Will the Miles I get from MEGA MILES count towards my qualification for Gold/OnyxTM status?

A: The Miles you get from participating in MEGA MILES will be deposited into your Collector Account by August 2017 and will count towards your 2018 Gold/Onyx™ status.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Newkidandy wrote: Anyone made purchases from Staples, did the 5x or 10x bonus miles showed up on your account yet?

I only received the base miles but no bonus. Double checked my receipt and it showed the coupon code was scanned.
utelurtz wrote: No, no bonus yet.
I used Staples too. No bonus yet, no 1250 yet. Will be watching.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Dec 15, 2008
222 posts
129 upvotes
Victoria
Would have been nice for Air Miles to send an email to us saying "Congrats you made 5 qualifying purchases. Your 1250 Air Miles will be credited in X weeks". Wishful thinking I guess Confused Face
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1338 posts
599 upvotes
Still no staples bonus. Someone want to volunteer to yell at these guys? Just drop Staples if they take this long damn.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
does anyone know if airmiles takes back the points from say LCBO if u return the item? i dont even drink, i just got it for the points
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Apr 17, 2014
361 posts
217 upvotes
Calgary
mikka2017 wrote: does anyone know if airmiles takes back the points from say LCBO if u return the item? i dont even drink, i just got it for the points
Probably yes. That's why airmiles waits 120 days to credit the mega points. They wait for the return time to expire. Same example if you use airmilesshop to buy clothes. You might return them and then lose bonus points.
Feb 13, 2017
369 posts
350 upvotes
toronto, ontario
rage2021 wrote: Still no staples bonus. Someone want to volunteer to yell at these guys? Just drop Staples if they take this long damn.
+1

Has anyone received their bonus Air Miles from Staples yet?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1338 posts
599 upvotes
PhotoSmurf wrote: +1

Has anyone received their bonus Air Miles from Staples yet?
NooooOoppee. i think that's the critical path for a lot of people, Staples. I have 4/5 bonuses posted except good for nothing Staples.
Jan 27, 2010
294 posts
147 upvotes
Terrana
So was the "use your master card 25 times in a month" just one part of the offer or does that qualify you for the bonus miles? I might have mis-read that.
Dec 15, 2008
222 posts
129 upvotes
Victoria
rage2021 wrote: NooooOoppee. i think that's the critical path for a lot of people, Staples. I have 4/5 bonuses posted except good for nothing Staples.
Have only received the 1 Air Mile for every $40 from Staples so far.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
wow, just noticed we could be waiting 120 days beginning June for the AM to hit our accounts.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2949 posts
1611 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: wow, just noticed we could be waiting 120 days beginning June for the AM to hit our accounts.
In my experience, no bonus has ever been deposited anywhere near 119 days. This is just their way to limit missing mileage requests. However, if it has not been deposited, and you want to request missing bonus miles online, you need to wait. The website disallows requests for bonus miles if less than 120 days.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
akaManny wrote: In my experience, no bonus has ever been deposited anywhere near 119 days. This is just their way to limit missing mileage requests. However, if it has not been deposited, and you want to request missing bonus miles online, you need to wait. The website disallows requests for bonus miles if less than 120 days.
It's hard to remember after one third of whole year
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1338 posts
599 upvotes
wlee wrote: It's hard to remember after one third of whole year
and i can see them demanding a receipt afterwards which how many people will have it after that long? its a complete joke Airmiles/Staples. Do they really need 120 days to post?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
You guys don't use a calendar like Google Calendar to keep up with these things?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1338 posts
599 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: You guys don't use a calendar like Google Calendar to keep up with these things?
That's half the issue lol. It shouldn't be on US to hassle them for OUR bonus points which by all accounts will surely have to happen with these clowns. Why cant they deposit in by 2nd or 3rd week? Instead what will happen it will pass 120 days and we will need to take the EFFORT to beg these guys for our bonus points. Trust me. 4/5 stores I had no problem just Staples/Air miles cant get their act together.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
It's not as if the terms and conditions weren't laid out from the get go and it did say 120 days.

If AM didn't disclose that, I would agree with you that the promotion was rubbish.

I just kept all my receipts and copies of the promotion in a drawer. If we want our 1250 AM, it will be up to us to chase after AM if we don't get them automatically. That's how life works, at least from my experience. Heck, I even had to follow up with a $10 ebates.com cash back when I bought $35 worth of stuff at walmart.com because it didn't automatically credit me that amount. It's a hassle but I think the harder part was going for five offers that I truly needed. Following up is a cinch as long as I have all the documents/paper trail. :)

I have no comment on Staples since I just went with Rona instead.