Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Air Miles] MegaMiles

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2017 3:21 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
2471 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
oijibuur wrote: I have yet to receive mine. I used : 1. Texture 2. Shell 3. Global Pet 4. Rexall 5. AirmilesShops (all amazon) and 6. Sobeys Pharmacy
utelurtz wrote: Heads up!
After I got the 1250 credited to my account, I got the "GOLD" status. At that moment the air miles preferences reset and I had to set my preference to 100%AIR MILES CASH 0%DREAM again.
Did you call in to customer service or did the points show up on its own? I still have not received my mega miles Loudly Crying Face
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
utelurtz wrote: Heads up!
After I got the 1250 credited to my account, I got the "GOLD" status. At that moment the air miles preferences reset and I had to set my preference to 100%AIR MILES CASH 0%DREAM again.
Wow, that's very odd they would do that, but thanks for the heads up!
Apr 17, 2014
361 posts
217 upvotes
Calgary
visionqueen wrote: Did you call in to customer service or did the points show up on its own? I still have not received my mega miles Loudly Crying Face
I got them automatically. No call in needed.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
2471 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
utelurtz wrote: I got them automatically. No call in needed.
Thank you for your quick reply, much appreciated! Your reply calmed my nerves!
May 8, 2012
444 posts
173 upvotes
Ottawa
For some reason I only got 600 miles...
Apr 17, 2014
361 posts
217 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone who used the TEXTURE offer and got their bonus?
I've been paying the monthly fee of $10.49 (including taxes) since June.
That means now I paid the mandatory 3 months of subscription and nothing in Airmiles bonuses yet :(
Mar 1, 2017
9 posts
I have not received anything from Texture from a May subscription. I did however sign up for Texture in December for the 1900 airmiles cash event, so that may have impacted the ability to get the bonus (I don't remember seeing anything in the fine print regarding 'one time' but it may have been in there)
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
I also subscribed to texture as 1 of my 5 offers. Got the 1250 for mega miles but still no bonus miles posted for texture specifically.

Are you guys continuing to stay subscirbed until you see the miles posted or are you cancelling texture?
Apr 17, 2014
361 posts
217 upvotes
Calgary
adilh53 wrote: I also subscribed to texture as 1 of my 5 offers. Got the 1250 for mega miles but still no bonus miles posted for texture specifically.

Are you guys continuing to stay subscirbed until you see the miles posted or are you cancelling texture?
I will probably cancel shortly before month 4 is due.
Apr 20, 2006
856 posts
596 upvotes
Still no bonus for me I guess Im going to have to fight for my miles once again
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
I just got off the chat line. Staples didn't credit me properly, but the CSR was very efficient and credited me the 1250 bonus plus the 10X Staples miles (20 miles) It was much faster dealing with them through chat.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
2471 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
smacd wrote: I just got off the chat line. Staples didn't credit me properly, but the CSR was very efficient and credited me the 1250 bonus plus the 10X Staples miles (20 miles) It was much faster dealing with them through chat.
Thanks for the update. I guess I'll have to do the same and call them to get 1250+ miles...
Mar 1, 2017
9 posts
I was able to get the 1250 credited this morning after spending a small amount of time on the chat (maybe 10 minutes).
Sep 26, 2016
25 posts
7 upvotes
LuvTrav wrote: I haven’t received mine yet.

Sobeys
Staples
Shell
Oster
Rexall

I recently chatted with a rep online, and she was very unhelpful. The only thing that she said was that I just need to be patient, and hoped I kept my receipts. I do have them, but I pointed out that that’s ridiculous because the transaction history on my account shows all the information that they need. In response to that, she said: "If your points don't post in (whatever the ridiculous amount of time that it says in the T&C), submit your receipts to remedy the problem. Do you have questions about anything else?" .........
jory29 wrote: Try again!! My CRS wanted only the dates of the transactions (most of which I knew from seeing it show up on AM account, but also from saving receipts), and they checked with what was stated on my AM recent transactions. ALL of yours should have shown up by now?? They only needed dates from me - the 25 transaction (BMO) wasn't yet showing, but they honoured it. KEEP trying. Maybe they have been hammered from RFDers, but seriously - don't put out a promo if you are not going to honour it. Please keep us posted!

Edited: They CAN manually push them if need be, it appears - your transactions all fall within the reasonable realm, IMO.

P.S. Is it Oster that is causing the issue for you I wonder - do you see all of the transactions in your air miles account?

Thank you for your reply jory29. I finally received my points yesterday. I too had been thinking it was the Oster purchase as you pointed out as well.

The bonus points for that purchase showed up in the transactions on June 6th. She said they should have on the purchase date, and asked for the receipt details. I still had it, gave her the info, and the points instantaneously appeared.

I think it is sly for Air Miles to expect everyone to keep their receipts for all the insignificant purchases people made to meet the promotion requirements. But in the end, luckily I still had the receipt and am a happy camper with 1250 more points now.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
LuvTrav wrote: Thank you for your reply jory29. I finally received my points yesterday. I too had been thinking it was the Oster purchase as you pointed out as well.

The bonus points for that purchase showed up in the transactions on June 6th. She said they should have on the purchase date, and asked for the receipt details. I still had it, gave her the info, and the points instantaneously appeared.

I think it is sly for Air Miles to expect everyone to keep their receipts for all the insignificant purchases people made to meet the promotion requirements. But in the end, luckily I still had the receipt and am a happy camper with 1250 more points now.
Glad you were able to get your points! I think they should have a system where Air Mile collectors don't have to communicate further with Air Miles CSR's via chat room or phone in, to track down missing points! Promotions should pan out without chasing down the bonus points.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
2133 posts
595 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, this turned out to be a bigger hassles than I imagined. The one transaction I did thru airmilesshop with ebay never got posted correctly despite me talking to a rep a few days after I didn't see it posted. They assured me that they would have it entered.

Fast forward to August when I still didn't see the ebay transaction or the bonus miles, 2nd rep said they would take care of it and to wait til 120days after the promo ended and my points should show up.

Checked in Sept, still nothing. Today I finally got a rep that was able to add my missing miles and bonus miles.

4 months later and I got my miles!
Oct 2, 2017
2 posts
Does anyone have the details for the MasterCard coupon? I thought register and use MC 25x got you an extra bonus of 1500? Air Miles?
Apr 17, 2014
361 posts
217 upvotes
Calgary
And still nothing from Texture yet.... I paid 3 months of subscriptions....what a rip off.
Oct 2, 2017
2 posts
Does anyone have the details for the MasterCard coupon? I thought register and use MC 25x got you an extra bonus of 1500? Air Miles? This was for mega miles may 2017.