Hot Deals

[Air Miles] Shop The Block Is Back - Nationwide (Nov 14 to Dec 14, 2017)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 7:00 am
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1103 posts
152 upvotes
gardener28 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 10:37 am
Question for Shell- spend $50 and get 10 Miles nov 14-27, and nov 28-dec 14 (two separate coupon)
Can I just use airmiles cash for this offer, like spend $50 on gas, and pay with airmiles cash, and still get the bonus?
I still have about 2K in airmiles cash and don't know what I am going to do with it..

Thanks,
yes, just make sure he enters that barcode...prolly have to print out the page with the code...if u see promo 940 on ur receipt, that means ur good

too bad that sobeys redeem95 offer starts on dec.1st, i can prolly get all 7 offers done today if i drive around lol
Add me on PSN: hubu2017 SFV ps4 aka Mikka1989
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8480 posts
12853 upvotes
Scarborough
newfbc wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 10:17 am
This is unbelievably easy to complete for people in ON. With the Sobeys/Foodland offers, etc. Out west we get screwed once again.
This might just be the easiest one for us to date.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2700 posts
97 upvotes
Montreal
CaptainCrash wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 8:35 am
Just to clarify... 2 offers from shell would count as 2? Or limit 1 per store?
3, 5, or 7 offers, No number of stores requirement.
chreds wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 11:13 am
Redeem sucks for those of us with only dream miles.
I've done quite well using my miles for flights across the country. The BMO Airmiles World Elite Mastercard also gives me a flat 25% reduction in the number of miles needed.
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 8:55 pm
Would anyone know if gift card purchase would work at Jean Coutu? I am guessing personnelle products is only makeup related (like Kleenex box wouldn't work)?
I'm 99.9% sure gift cards won't qualify. Personelle products don't have to be makeup, though. Personelle is Jean Coutu's house brand. That may include bandages, health care supplies, and yes, facial tissues.
https://www.jeancoutu.com/en/shopping/h ... al-tissue/
https://www.jeancoutu.com/en/shopping/p ... ml/792690/
Voted RFD Most Helpful/Knowledgeable User in 2008

SDM mini-FAQ
*GCs don't count as a purchase for SDM promotions.
*You can't buy GC's with Optimum points.
*You can only make one redemption on a single purchase.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
1039 posts
387 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Never done this promo before... so if you redeem any 7 offers you get 2000 cash miles is that correct ? Can the offers be used multiple times ? Promo seems to good to be true
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1103 posts
152 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 11:36 am
Never done this promo before... so if you redeem any 7 offers you get 2000 cash miles is that correct ? Can the offers be used multiple times ? Promo seems to good to be true
its one promo(max of 2000 bonus ams if do the 7 easy offers) per account, so if u got a big family, wink wink
its pretty farely easy to get 7 offers and u don't even have to spend much(maybe less then 100$ out of pocket + gas money driving around), prolly the best ever AMs promo to date

2000 ams is a minimum worth 210$ dollars, and can be higher if u know how to use it to maximize your value...that i will keep to myself :D
Nov 17, 2011
105 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
[ Nov 14 to Dec 14 ] - BMO Air Miles Mastercard - Make 25 Purchases With Your BMO AM MC. Will Count As 1 Used Bonus Offer. Purchases Can Be Made At Same Or Multiple Retailers. No Min Spend Per Purchase. Must Opt In To Qualify

Can someone please tell me how to "Opt in to qualify"?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
1413 posts
383 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 11:36 am
Although you can use most of the offers multiple times, each will count only once towards your 7. What I have some concerns with is the Shell coupons, since they have the same code on the back, but for different 2 week periods. Some advice if you have never done this before - for each offer, try to find a way to confirm that the code has been accepted. For example, the Shell cashier should be able to tell you before you pay. Some, but not all, offers show the bonus miles immediately on the receipt. For example, LCBO does not, but it will appear in your account in a few days. Finally the more complicated the offer, the more likely that you will need to fight it out with Air Miles later. I always use at least one extra offer, 8 in this case, to reduce the chances of that fight.
Mar 30, 2011
455 posts
84 upvotes
North York
For those in Toronto ... did some phone calls (pissed off one of the employees for asking too much):

All these stores have the 325 g maple lodge meats (bologna, chicken bacon), maple leaf craft meats. The Tia Rosa on the other hand...

Sobeys Dupont: NO TIA ROSA
Sobeys Danforth: has tia rosa. Also the 325g maple lodge meats has an additional get 20 bonus miles if you buy 2 so even better!

Foodland Beaches: Does not carry Tia Rosa
Foodland Pape Station: Does not carry tia rosa
Foodland Etobicoke: Has Tia Rosa - called and only had about 2-3 left in stock

My 7 offers:

1) Redeem 95 at Sobeys
2) Redeem 95 at Foodland
3/4/5) I'm actually going to book a Transat booking in the upcoming year so 3 of my offers are actually those Transit $100 gift cards!! Definately easy for me.

6) Use 25 transactions on AMEX (via MS..)
7) Use 25 trasnactions on BMO

Very minimal cost :)
Mar 30, 2011
455 posts
84 upvotes
North York
giantnaga wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 9:30 am
For the sobeys offers, do I need to print coupons and present them to cashier? Thanks.
Yes - and they WILL take them. This happened this morning when I went and last year as well.
Mar 30, 2011
455 posts
84 upvotes
North York
gonzo20 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 11:54 am
[ Nov 14 to Dec 14 ] - BMO Air Miles Mastercard - Make 25 Purchases With Your BMO AM MC. Will Count As 1 Used Bonus Offer. Purchases Can Be Made At Same Or Multiple Retailers. No Min Spend Per Purchase. Must Opt In To Qualify

Thanks
Click the "Opt In" button ... it leads you to another page where you input your collector number
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
2722 posts
664 upvotes
Vancouver
gonzo20 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 11:54 am

Thanks
Click the link and enter your Air Miles number!

Ron.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
1039 posts
387 upvotes
Oakville, ON
akaManny wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 11:56 am
Although you can use most of the offers multiple times, each will count only once towards your 7. What I have some concerns with is the Shell coupons, since they have the same code on the back, but for different 2 week periods. Some advice if you have never done this before - for each offer, try to find a way to confirm that the code has been accepted. For example, the Shell cashier should be able to tell you before you pay. Some, but not all, offers show the bonus miles immediately on the receipt. For example, LCBO does not, but it will appear in your account in a few days. Finally the more complicated the offer, the more likely that you will need to fight it out with Air Miles later. I always use at least one extra offer, 8 in this case, to reduce the chances of that fight.
Sounds good but when they mean "7" does that mean 2 diffirent offers at stores count as 2 or only as one "offer" ? And when did you usually get credited these 2000 bonus miles from previous years experience?
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1103 posts
152 upvotes
neverless wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 11:57 am
For those in Toronto ... did some phone calls (pissed off one of the employees for asking too much):

All these stores have the 325 g maple lodge meats (bologna, chicken bacon), maple leaf craft meats. The Tia Rosa on the other hand...

Sobeys Dupont: NO TIA ROSA
Sobeys Danforth: has tia rosa. Also the 325g maple lodge meats has an additional get 20 bonus miles if you buy 2 so even better!

Foodland Beaches: Does not carry Tia Rosa
Foodland Pape Station: Does not carry tia rosa
Foodland Etobicoke: Has Tia Rosa - called and only had about 2-3 left in stock

My 7 offers:

1) Redeem 95 at Sobeys
2) Redeem 95 at Foodland
3/4/5) I'm actually going to book a Transat booking in the upcoming year so 3 of my offers are actually those Transit $100 gift cards!! Definately easy for me.

6) Use 25 transactions on AMEX (via MS..)
7) Use 25 trasnactions on BMO

Very minimal cost :)
are u sure those 95 ams redemption has started the offer yet? i thought sobeys was dec.1st starting date, and foodland : i dont see the offer online
Jun 25, 2012
117 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
BC Sobey's and Safeway offer just says "spend $100 on groceries" without any reference to exclusions of gift cards or otherwise. The Thrifty's offer specifically excludes gift cards, tobacco, etc. Think I'm good to go buying $100 GC at safeway?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
2722 posts
664 upvotes
Vancouver
stockboy88 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 12:41 pm
BC Sobey's and Safeway offer just says "spend $100 on groceries" without any reference to exclusions of gift cards or otherwise. The Thrifty's offer specifically excludes gift cards, tobacco, etc. Think I'm good to go buying $100 GC at safeway?
Key word may be groceries. Would you consider a gift card to be groceries? :)

Ron.

Thread Information

There are currently 9 users viewing this thread. (6 members and 3 guests)

coles37, odbc32, ajayp1987, grouchy1, deezz, SamG852