2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

Airmiles SHOP THE BLOCK coming soon

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2020 4:21 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 16, 2012
49 posts
78 upvotes
NORTH YORK

Airmiles SHOP THE BLOCK coming soon

just check the shoptheblock.ca and find the 2019 new airmiles promotion coming soon. let us wait until Nov 14 to see all offers from different partners.
Thread Summary
Official RFD Shop The Block 2019 Forum HERE:
2019-air-miles-mega-miles-f202/
506 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 23, 2006
2359 posts
1105 upvotes
Here we go again :)
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 23, 2008
758 posts
347 upvotes
The requirements have changed with a slight bump in miles (albeit for an increased number of offers required):

Use 3 offers and get 300 miles
Use 5 offers and get 800 miles
Use 7 offers and get 1,200 miles

Depending on the offers/partners, this might not be as good as previous promos.
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
Member
Dec 24, 2011
218 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
Wet Banana wrote: The requirements have changed with a slight bump in miles (albeit for an increased number of offers required):

Use 3 offers and get 300 miles
Use 5 offers and get 800 miles
Use 7 offers and get 1,200 miles

Depending on the offers/partners, this might not be as good as previous promos.
Wasn't last years 3/300, 5/1000, 7/2000?
Newbie
Nov 1, 2007
49 posts
43 upvotes
canada
Wet Banana wrote: The requirements have changed with a slight bump in miles (albeit for an increased number of offers required):

Use 3 offers and get 300 miles
Use 5 offers and get 800 miles
Use 7 offers and get 1,200 miles
Depending on the offers/partners, this might not be as good as previous promos.
There has been no bump up in miles...quite the reverse...Last Year...

Get Up To 2,000 Air Miles Bonus Miles

Use 3 offers and receive 300 Air Miles, 5 offers and receive 1,000 Air Miles & 7 offers receive 2,000 Air Miles.
Member
Sep 5, 2007
372 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
I was looking forward to this, but I'm extremely disappointed with the drop in miles earned.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
2441 posts
1094 upvotes
noname15 wrote: There has been no bump up in miles...quite the reverse...Last Year...

Get Up To 2,000 Air Miles Bonus Miles

Use 3 offers and receive 300 Air Miles, 5 offers and receive 1,000 Air Miles & 7 offers receive 2,000 Air Miles.
I think he was getting this promo and MegaMiles confused.

Sad to see the maximums drop, but hopefully the offers are better.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6113 posts
1911 upvotes
Montreal
So are they going back to offers and not different partners requirement? That would be a good trade off for the decrease in rewards.
Member
Aug 9, 2008
416 posts
211 upvotes
Madevilz wrote: So are they going back to offers and not different partners requirement? That would be a good trade off for the decrease in rewards.
I don't think so -- copied from the site: "The more offers you use at different Partners, the more Bonus Miles you get!"
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6113 posts
1911 upvotes
Montreal
corvax wrote: I don't think so -- copied from the site: "The more offers you use at different Partners, the more Bonus Miles you get!"
Aw, was wishful thinking.
To think it used to be 2.5k AM for any offers a couple of years ago, that was insanely good.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9420 posts
2305 upvotes
Scarberia
Madevilz wrote: Aw, was wishful thinking.
To think it used to be 2.5k AM for any offers a couple of years ago, that was insanely good.
Yup hard to hoard ams nowadays. I’m not getting onyx anymore. No iga in Toronto
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Member
Jul 4, 2018
373 posts
305 upvotes
My first time was last year, it was for 5 partners for 1k AM. I stuggled to get 5 partners. This year looks like a downer 800 AM?. Booooooooooooooo!!!
.
.
.
Put some resphek on my name!
Member
Aug 9, 2008
416 posts
211 upvotes
Madevilz wrote: Aw, was wishful thinking.
To think it used to be 2.5k AM for any offers a couple of years ago, that was insanely good.
I think Air Miles is trying to find out how low people will go. who knows, if not a lot participate, they might bump it up to 2k again next year. wishful thinking lol
Jr. Member
Nov 7, 2013
155 posts
12 upvotes
Montreal
Only 1 offer used at a Partner counts towards the 3, 5 or 7 offers needed but can you use multiple offers for the same partner?

Top