• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2020 4:21 pm
Tags:
None
Penalty Box
Apr 21, 2004
51752 posts
16260 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Alan, you reminded me of 'trying' to do these Rewarding Your Opinion surveys for a previous AM campaign ... the survey interface was the worst and turned me off from doing surveys in general.

The time spent and issues I encountered for a few AMs was not worth it!
I know but I just had to try lol. This year's offers aren't so good. I should have just bought some coolant and other supplies at Ready Honda but I forgot when I was in Mississauga. Maybe AM will acquiesce and count those as one partner offer haha. Going to try in the new year.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11216 posts
8442 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
alanbrenton wrote: I got +1 x3 for completing prelim surveys. Not going to bother trying to land three full surveys when they keep rejecting my demographics lol.
mzmoney wrote: Alan, you reminded me of 'trying' to do these Rewarding Your Opinion surveys for a previous AM campaign ... the survey interface was the worst and turned me off from doing surveys in general.

The time spent and issues I encountered for a few AMs was not worth it!
Re - REWARDING YOUR OPINIONS

My best advice is hang in there.
Even sometimes when you think the sign up hasn’t worked out ... it has

It’s a cool AMs Generator for me without a lot of hassle now that it’s established
Do as many or as few surveys as I like
(Can go week’s choosing to do NONE ... my choice)

BUT it also pays out if you start one and quit it
Or you don’t fit the demographic
Minimum payout is 1 AM

So this makes it one of the Best Survey Programs around
Most don’t pay out for partials

Most RYO Surveys are under 5 Minutes
And pay 2 to 6 AMs
Longer ones pay anywhere from 8 to 20+

Months that I am into doing them, I easily generate 20 to 50 Extra AirMiles
That alone is WHY I am still hanging in there
Oct 31, 2019
59 posts
29 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: Re - REWARDING YOUR OPINIONS

It’s a cool AMs Generator for me without a lot of hassle now that it’s established
Do as many or as few surveys as I like
(Can go week’s choosing to do NONE ... my choice)

Months that I am into doing them, I easily generate 20 to 50 Extra AirMiles
That alone is WHY I am still hanging in there
Second that. It took a few tries to get the first full one qualified but seems once I got over that hump the easier ones started appearing, and more interesting topics too. You easily do them instead of looking at random crap on the phone while waiting for something, and gets you a few more miles towards that LCBO voucher lol. Love that odd trick question to make sure you are paying attention!
Penalty Box
Apr 21, 2004
51752 posts
16260 upvotes
At Sobeys, bought 10 Haagen Daz products and one small box of Rice Krispies Square for $2.49 less $1 coupon stuck to the box.

Also bought Bounty rolls for $16.99 and four Eggo products for $4.99 for the second AM account.

I figured spending a little over $50 to get an additional 500 AM is worthwhile. :)
Penalty Box
Apr 21, 2004
51752 posts
16260 upvotes
I think I completed the three surveys lol.
Images
  • Screenshot_20191211-234432_Chrome.jpg
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11216 posts
8442 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
alanbrenton wrote: I think I completed the three surveys lol.
Yup.

And, 20 BAMs in 4 Days.
Tell you these RYO Surveys is an awesome little Miles Generator
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
3112 posts
1374 upvotes
Waterloo
I completed the LCBO offer by buying two bottles of wine. The cashier only scanned one of them and when I mentioned this to her she was thankful and said "thank you for being honest" a couple of times. In my head I'm like "...yeah, I need both items to scan so I can get the full STB air miles..." LOL
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11216 posts
8442 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@setlist POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 13th
Moved to be in the correct thread for general questions on STB Offers
(Whereas the DEPARTURE LOUNGE is more for hanging out )
Frazzz wrote: For BC residents, there is another free one, Rewarding your Opinions, in which you have to answer three online surveys.
There is also Wealthsimple, which will pay you, instead of cost you. (If you have a spare $500!) Make sure you use the link from Shop the Block.
setlist wrote: So I've tried a few of these surveys and part way in after answering a number of questions I get a message saying either I don't meet the demographic or they've managed to hit their quota. If I look at "My Survey Participation" it lists a date, description and 1 air mile as my reward (which is less miles than the reward the survey originally indicated).

For example:

Date Description AIR MILES® Reward Miles
12/13/2019 Social Topics 1
12/13/2019 Employment 1

Do these count towards the 3 surveys required?

In fact 4 out of 4 I've tried stop short with this kind of a message:

Thank you for your interest in participating in our survey. We had an overwhelming response to this study and have reached the required number completes as set by our client.

You have another survey available!
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11216 posts
8442 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
setlist wrote: So I've tried a few of these surveys and part way in after answering a number of questions I get a message saying either I don't meet the demographic or they've managed to hit their quota. If I look at "My Survey Participation" it lists a date, description and 1 air mile as my reward (which is less miles than the reward the survey originally indicated).

For example:

Date Description AIR MILES® Reward Miles
12/13/2019 Social Topics 1
12/13/2019 Employment 1

Do these count towards the 3 surveys required?

In fact 4 out of 4 I've tried stop short with this kind of a message:

Thank you for your interest in participating in our survey. We had an overwhelming response to this study and have reached the required number completes as set by our client.

You have another survey available!
This is what in the ESurvey world is referred to a “Partial Reward”
Or a thank you for participating ... taking time out of your busy day to respond
One gets partial rewards for any of the following reasons ... but they all have one thing in common ... the survey is only partially completed

1- You quit the survey midstream ... maybe don’t have the time you thought you did to complete, or you changed your mind cuz the Questions went beyond your comfort level

2- The survey quits you ... because your info fits the demographic of most of their replies already ... maybe your age, where in Canada you live, your marital status, how many kids you have ... whatever

3- The survey just dies on the table ... there’s a computer glitch, your device battery dies ... whatever

In turn, the Rewarding Your Opinion folks will give you 1 AM as a thank you
No matter how many AMs a fully completed survey is worth
See my detailed post on REWARDING YOUR OPINIONS elsewhere in this thread = http://forums.redflagdeals.com/airmiles ... #p31863246

Actually it’s quite nice they do this
Cuz not many ESurveys give partial rewards
They just leave their participants frustrated & blowing in the breeze

I have found during AMs BIG BONUS Events (like STB 2019) ... there are more partial rewards than normal ... cuz everyone is trying to get in on the STB Offer. And more folks replying to the current survey(s) mean a higher chance of being bumped out ... either cuz the demographic has been met, or the connection fails.

My best advice ... keep trying
Eventually you’ll get 3 Full Surveys Done, and the Miles POSTED to your AMs Account
(One of the quickest PARTNERS to POST)

It’s really really worth it ... you can generate a boatload of easy extra miles annually with these RYO Surveys
Feb 11, 2008
486 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
Not easy, finally have one survey completed Winking Face

12/14/2019 Social Topics 4
12/14/2019 Social Topics 1
12/14/2019 Entertainment 1
12/14/2019 Employment 1

hope I can have chance to do two more completed surveys before Dec 27
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9427 posts
2307 upvotes
Scarberia
@mikka2017

Your EBay Question has been relocated to the AirMiles Shops.ca STB Offer thread
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/national ... h-2330709/

Where you’ll find others experiences match your own

POST RELOCATION for thread consistency - December 15th
By Points Hubby - STB 2019 SUB FORUM Host
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Feb 16, 2011
165 posts
79 upvotes
uglyguy wrote: I have to buy something for work at Staples, ~$320.xx.

Can I use the below to achieve 3 partners?
1. Airmileshop portal;
2. purchase at Staples, with code 64720
3. using my BMO AM MC card that already opted in.

The other 4 are personal groceries, beers, and kids clothes using my BMO AM MC card.

TIA and good luck on your 2019STB run.
Hi
Did you get your staples bonus AM? What did it say on your AM statement?

TIA
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1314 posts
228 upvotes
Edmonton
vudeshie wrote: Hi
Did you get your staples bonus AM? What did it say on your AM statement?

TIA
Hello,
Unfortunately, not for #2. I had to make the purchase prior to the Staples coupon's date. The purchase was in needed for the office/work.
Jul 5, 2015
105 posts
34 upvotes
York, ON
hey guys, i had a overall STB question. This is my first time trying to do this.
can someone recommend a 7th. i think i have 6 covered (let me know if there are holes):

1. shell pump - $25 uber gift card
2. lcbo (more than 5 different bottles in STB offer)
3. samsung pay - add airmiles card to app and then used it a few times)
4. Rona - got PL from there
5. Hudson Bay - setup automatic transfer of points and the transfer has happened already too
6. MissFresh - ordered a meal plan for week of 12/30. will cancel once I pickup on 12/30.
7. ????

I use my BMO AM CC everywhere - generously. Could this be the 7th offer? I bought a $500+ item at Lowes recently (price matched roomba 960 for $539+tax).

TIA

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)