• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2020 4:21 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 8, 2012
119 posts
59 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
kunalap wrote: hey guys, i had a overall STB question. This is my first time trying to do this.
can someone recommend a 7th. i think i have 6 covered (let me know if there are holes):

1. shell pump - $25 uber gift card
2. lcbo (more than 5 different bottles in STB offer)
3. samsung pay - add airmiles card to app and then used it a few times)
4. Rona - got PL from there
5. Hudson Bay - setup automatic transfer of points and the transfer has happened already too
6. MissFresh - ordered a meal plan for week of 12/30. will cancel once I pickup on 12/30.
7. ????

I use my BMO AM CC everywhere - generously. Could this be the 7th offer? I bought a $500+ item at Lowes recently (price matched roomba 960 for $539+tax).

TIA
Yes you BMO Airmiles card should qualify for one offer with the purchase at Lowes. But you have to opt in for that offer. The opt in link is available at shoptheblock.ca. Spend 350 get 50. Spend 700 get 100.
Jul 5, 2015
105 posts
34 upvotes
York, ON
yes, i opted in.

i am punching myself. i bought 200+ worth on ebay yesterday. and 100+ on gap.
i could have completed the airmilesshop.ca one.

any suggestions for completing a 8th one just to be safe? how strict or fussy are they when it comes to giving the STB bonus?
Feb 8, 2012
119 posts
59 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
kunalap wrote: yes, i opted in.

any suggestions for completing a 8th one just to be safe? how strict or fussy are they when it comes to giving the STB bonus?
I would do the spend $50 get 5x on at one of the Sobeys/Safeway/UrbanFresh/Foodland. Or what ever the branded store is close to you. Those ones always seem to post properly.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
4454 posts
2085 upvotes

STB deadline is Dec 27 while I am sure Boxing Day will start midnight Dec 26 online everywhere. My hope is we will have another 20x or at least 10x or 15x by then, so we still have one day to do airmilesshop.ca (except Staples which ends on Dec 23rd)
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11208 posts
8439 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
mkl38s wrote: STB deadline is Dec 27 while I am sure Boxing Day will start midnight Dec 26 online everywhere. My hope is we will have another 20x or at least 10x or 15x by then, so we still have one day to do airmilesshop.ca (except Staples which ends on Dec 23rd)
For what it’s worth ...
Your post prompted me to do some digging
Last year’s STB Promotion also ended on Dec 27th
And for AirMiles Shops.ca Boxing Day (Week Actually)
The site-wide Multiplier that ran December 26th thru to December 31st, 2018
Was 5x
So better than nothing ... but not a barn burner by any means
https://www.canadianrewards.net/2018/12 ... miles.html
Dec 31, 2008
377 posts
310 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

Metro - Spend $25 on catering. This actually works on all Fresh2Go items (sandwiches, hot food counter, etc), not just catering.
Rewarding Your Opinions, if you haven't done it already.
Jul 27, 2016
674 posts
614 upvotes
Kanata
I'm surprised Metro didn't release an STB redeem 95 AM get 25 or 50 BAM back this time around. I would have put money on them doing that for this weekend and I was going to use it as my 8th. Oh well!
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11208 posts
8439 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Howitzer1 wrote: I'm surprised Metro didn't release an STB redeem 95 AM get 25 or 50 BAM back this time around. I would have put money on them doing that for this weekend and I was going to use it as my 8th. Oh well!
Like you, i was kind of surprised that Metro didn’t do a CASH MILES REDEMPTION OFFER for STB 2019
I too thought there would be one around Christmas

On the other hand ...
They are running a Spend $ 150 ... Get 150 BAMs this weekend
As a NON STB Offer

That’s something they don’t do very often

Just one good way for anyone still looking for ways to maximize Miles in the next 12 days to make Onyx @ 6000
(Lol or reach even further for a personal MILE STONE ... like 10 K or more)
Jul 5, 2015
105 posts
34 upvotes
York, ON
svattom wrote: Metro - Spend $25 on catering. This actually works on all Fresh2Go items (sandwiches, hot food counter, etc), not just catering.
Rewarding Your Opinions, if you haven't done it already.
did not know about the Rewaring Your Opinions.
doing it now.
Jul 5, 2015
105 posts
34 upvotes
York, ON
kunalap wrote: did not know about the Rewaring Your Opinions.
doing it now.
why is it that every survey i try says its full or my profile doesnt match?
is there any trick to this? i went through a dozen almost, none of them complete really. it just says they already have enough participants or my profile doesnt match.

wow. i thought this was going to be easy.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11208 posts
8439 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
kunalap wrote: did not know about the Rewaring Your Opinions.
doing it now.
kunalap wrote: why is it that every survey i try says its full or my profile doesnt match?
is there any trick to this? i went through a dozen almost, none of them complete really. it just says they already have enough participants or my profile doesnt match.

wow. i thought this was going to be easy.
This is a common issue during BIG BONUS Events

I addressed this issue for another RFDer in this recent post
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/airmiles ... #p31879947

Best advice ... keep trying
You’ll rack up the miles in the meantime ... and eventually get the credit for fully completed surveys
Jul 5, 2015
105 posts
34 upvotes
York, ON
PointsHubby wrote: This is a common issue during BIG BONUS Events

I addressed this issue for another RFDer in this recent post

Best advice ... keep trying
You’ll rack up the miles in the meantime ... and eventually get the credit for fully completed surveys
quite crazy.
i actually finished all surveys - only 1 of them went through all the way.
now it shows me 0 surveys available.
lol
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11208 posts
8439 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@RyanS219 POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 21st
RyanS219 wrote: Rewarding Your Opinions Offer
Anyone use the Reward Your Opinions offer for 15 BAM? I signed up a few weeks ago and completed a handful of surveys but didn't receive the BAM. I have received the AM's for each survey but nothing so far on the BAM.
Hi @RyanS219

The RFD AirMiles SHOP THE BLOCK SUB FORUM operates similarly to the RFD HOT DEALS FORUM
In there is one thread per STB OFFER
And general discussion is limited to a few specific threads

At this time, there is not a designated thread on the REWARDING YOUR OPINIONS
(Probably because it is a ONE TIME ONLY Offer ... and so many of us have done it in past BIG BONUS Events)

Anyhow... I am relocating your Question to the “general Questions” thread ... AMs SHOP THE BLOCK Coming Soon
Where I have done a few posts on the RYO Offer... and how their Surveys work

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/airmiles ... #p31863246

POST RELOCATED for thread consistency
Points Hubby - STB 2019 SUB FORUM Host