Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11216 posts
8442 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@RyanS219 POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 23rd
Moved from THE DEPARTURE LOUNGE (chit chat thread) to the one for “general questions” on the 2019 STB SUB FORUM
(as no current designated thread exists for the IRVING OIL Offers )
RyanS219 wrote: Anyone out east complete the Irving $100 gas gift card offer? I've done it twice on two different accounts but have yet to see any BAMs posted.
Jan 8, 2014
107 posts
10 upvotes
Brossard
Hi,

Any of have tried the Blue Force Logistics where you get 100 miles? Does it cost you anything? Any feedbacks ...

Thx
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
2461 posts
514 upvotes
Montreal
Finally finished my 7 offers for me and my wife in Qc.
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 2S |
Jan 8, 2014
107 posts
10 upvotes
Brossard
engineer4all wrote: Hi,

Any of have tried the Blue Force Logistics where you get 100 miles? Does it cost you anything? Any feedbacks ...

Thx
It seems no one has tried it? I'm confused coz from Airmiles website the coupon says:

* Offer valid November 14 to December 27, 2019. Valid online at blueforcelogistics.com. Valid for
new customers only. Bonus Miles will be deposited once first invoice is paid. AIR MILES®
Card must
be presented at the time of contract signing. Can be combined with other offers. ®™ Trademarks of
AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and BlueForce Logistics
Ltd.

While scrolling down the Blue Force Logistics website ( https://www.blueforcelogistics.com/) , I found an offer to get 100 miles.

Are they the same thing coz from the coupon it says when you pay your first invoice?

Any clue? Thx
Apr 11, 2011
348 posts
92 upvotes
Memramcook
PointsHubby wrote: @RyanS219 POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 23rd
Moved from THE DEPARTURE LOUNGE (chit chat thread) to the one for “general questions” on the 2019 STB SUB FORUM
(as no current designated thread exists for the IRVING OIL Offers )
For reference, not the gift card but the Irving pay with Aimiles cash coupon, I used the coupon on the 12 of Dec and the miles got posted on the 23rd.

Bob
Apr 16, 2015
46 posts
17 upvotes
Richmond
Anyone know if buying shell gas gift card instore applies toward the Credit minimum spend at participating retailers? I can’t find any info on it except that I need to spend minimum $350 at certain retailers and shell is one of them.
Dec 27, 2002
461 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
softkitty wrote: Anyone know if buying shell gas gift card instore applies toward the Credit minimum spend at participating retailers? I can’t find any info on it except that I need to spend minimum $350 at certain retailers and shell is one of them.
Yes it should count
Apr 7, 2006
359 posts
17 upvotes
Is today the last day for this event? or Dec. 26 is the last day?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6113 posts
1911 upvotes
Montreal
Damn it, never trust a clerk with coupons. I went to an IGA Express and clerk said she knows about the promo and entered the code manually. Turned out she entered the Shell code instead of IGA Express since both share the same building.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11216 posts
8442 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
reddeals wrote: Is today the last day for this event? or Dec. 26 is the last day?
STB 2019
Runs November 14th thru December 27th, 2019 INCLUSIVE
See the STB 2019 SUB FORUM
And the kick off STICKY entitled: ‼️ START HERE - SHOP THE BLOCK 2019 - EVENT INFORMATION
For further details on the overall event
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/c-ae-sta ... n-2328696/
Aug 11, 2014
195 posts
112 upvotes
So, in the past 1.5 months I've always thought of the Rewarding Your Opinions offer to have been a lost cause (have to actually complete 3 surveys which is very difficult, since most of the time you are disqualified before letting you complete).

However, with some weird luck I actually managed to complete the 3 surveys today, Dec. 27 (I'm in Pacific Time).

But, it seems like Air Miles runs on Eastern Time (not sure if this was stated in the fine print) and since I completed a couple surveys after midnight ET (9 pm PT), looks like my chances are slim? (It was going to be my 5th offer) RIP.
Jun 18, 2018
961 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
3express wrote: So, in the past 1.5 months I've always thought of the Rewarding Your Opinions offer to have been a lost cause (have to actually complete 3 surveys which is very difficult, since most of the time you are disqualified before letting you complete).

However, with some weird luck I actually managed to complete the 3 surveys today, Dec. 27 (I'm in Pacific Time).

But, it seems like Air Miles runs on Eastern Time (not sure if this was stated in the fine print) and since I completed a couple surveys after midnight ET (9 pm PT), looks like my chances are slim? (It was going to be my 5th offer) RIP.
Perhaps, I would just try your best to tell the AM rep when you go through the chat option later that it seems the posted transaction date is wrong. I did it for my Amazon purchases when it was 20x and they gave me the bonus miles. I order like 2 AM November 29th but their system counted it as Nov 28th where it was just 10x. So while I was telling the truth, they never questioned it. I think they would be more reluctant if there was nothing posted and it was more than a day.

If you still remember, let me know how it goes!
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11216 posts
8442 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
3express wrote: So, in the past 1.5 months I've always thought of the Rewarding Your Opinions offer to have been a lost cause (have to actually complete 3 surveys which is very difficult, since most of the time you are disqualified before letting you complete).

Electrah wrote: Perhaps, I would just try your best to tell the AM rep when you go through the chat option later that it seems the posted transaction date is wrong. I did it for my Amazon purchases when it was 20x and they gave me the bonus miles. I order like 2 AM November 29th but their system counted it as Nov 28th where it was just 10x. So while I was telling the truth, they never questioned it. I think they would be more reluctant if there was nothing posted and it was more than a day.

If you still remember, let me know how it goes!
This

Sit tight.

Wait to see what miles actually POST from RYO ... and which date they are credited to (IIRC they’ll be back dated)

AMs I have found to be quite understanding when it comes to Missing Miles ... and sometimes they are quite generous with the “loosie goosie” time zone factor.
Aug 11, 2014
195 posts
112 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: This

Sit tight.

Wait to see what miles actually POST from RYO ... and which date they are credited to (IIRC they’ll be back dated)

AMs I have found to be quite understanding when it comes to Missing Miles ... and sometimes they are quite generous with the “loosie goosie” time zone factor.
So the AMs from the surveys posted, but the two surveys done on Dec. 27 after 9 pm PT posted with a date of Dec. 28... ouch.

Looks like I'll have to chat with them like "Electrah" suggested and see where it goes from there. Although this just seems unlucky on my part, lol.

Wish RYO would've let me actually complete surveys instead of disqualifying me earlier on. I usually try to avoid leaving things close to the deadline but didn't have much choice in this one.