Airmiles SHOP THE BLOCK coming soon

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2020 4:21 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 27, 2007
275 posts
151 upvotes
It's obvious participation was way down this year. And they know it. They sent me a survey and it was all about STB. I told them it sucked because of shitty bonuses and higher required spending.
Jun 18, 2018
960 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
turbine wrote: It's obvious participation was way down this year. And they know it. They sent me a survey and it was all about STB. I told them it sucked because of shitty bonuses and higher required spending.
Mandatory for all RFD'ers to say the same..let's see if it makes any difference lol
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
2461 posts
514 upvotes
Montreal
Madevilz wrote: Damn it, never trust a clerk with coupons. I went to an IGA Express and clerk said she knows about the promo and entered the code manually. Turned out she entered the Shell code instead of IGA Express since both share the same building.
What fail. I needed to do the Rona AM promo and at St-Jerome Rona they need to manually enter the member's AM card number. A few days later I check my receipt and the card number entered was wrong and so the promo wont count in my account....
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 2S |
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11210 posts
8440 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Mcklain wrote: What fail. I needed to do the Rona AM promo and at St-Jerome Rona they need to manually enter the member's AM card number. A few days later I check my receipt and the card number entered was wrong and so the promo wont count in my account....
Ya know ... I would look at your bill again.
How far out a number are we talking ?
An obvious typo ... or a whole other number?

If an obvious typo ... then I would report it to BOTH the Rona Store & the AirMiles people.
Someone will probably fix it for you
Considering you’ll show up in person as you the rightful card owner, the AMs Card in hand, and the receipt
(Or ... thats all AMs will want for proof prob too)

If the number is waaaay out of whack (clearly not a typo)

Then I would still report it to AirMiles ... and the store

There have been cases in the past at some AMs Partners
Where Store Employees we’re skimming AirMiles this way
The most famous being the LCBO AMs fraud of 2009
https://www.thestar.com/news/ontario/20 ... miles.html

In this case AMs worked with the LCBO to determine if any of the card holder numbers being swiped lined up with names of employees

So don’t give up hope yet
Hold onto your proof / receipt
And report it to AirMiles for sure
Dec 14, 2017
249 posts
157 upvotes
On
Yesterday I had 50 BAMS post from the Air Mile Shops STB promotion. Spend $100 in one transaction get 50 BAMs.
Dec 13, 2017
59 posts
38 upvotes
Thanks, Joy! I saw that, too, and couldn't remember exactly what it was for. You saved me from having to go through my copious notesSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11210 posts
8440 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
JoyMBee wrote: Yesterday I had 50 BAMS post from the Air Mile Shops STB promotion. Spend $100 in one transaction get 50 BAMs.
grammasdeals wrote: Thanks, Joy! I saw that, too, and couldn't remember exactly what it was for. You saved me from having to go through my copious notesSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Yes ladies ...

It’s all abuzz on the Thread that’s dedicated to that AirMiles Shops.ca STB Offer
national-airmilesshops-ca-50-bams-wus-1 ... h-2330709/
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1893 posts
339 upvotes
St. Johns
Anyone out east see the BAM for Iriving gift cards? It's my last offer that I'm waiting to post.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
2103 posts
111 upvotes
When can we expect the points to be posted?
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11210 posts
8440 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
zzricezz wrote: When can we expect the points to be posted?
Info is in the MAIN STICKY on this SUB FORUM
‼️START HERE - Shop the Block 2019 Event Information

c-ae-start-here-shop-block-2019-event-i ... n-2328696/

Remember ... AirMiles has up to 120 Days AFTER an event to POST MILES
STB 2019 ends on December 27, 2019 + 120 Days = 4 Months = End of April 2020

HOWEVER ... sometimes things all fall into place swimmingly for those who have followed the instructions to a tee
And they see all their Base Miles + Bonus Miles POSTED within 30 DAYS / end of January
And like STB 2018 ... got their BIG BONUS MILES at the 45 DAY MARK
Was a great Valentines ❤️ Day present from AirMiles
Many of us seem on track for much the same this year
I now have all my Base + Bonus Miles POSTED from individual offers
Just waiting on the BIG BONUS MILES Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Feb 11, 2015
172 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Rewarding Your Opinions just posted the 15 BAMs to 2 of my accounts.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11210 posts
8440 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
nightshademi wrote: Rewarding Your Opinions just posted the 15 BAMs to 2 of my accounts.
Congrats!

Hopefully it will happen for other RFDers too
And we’ll hear from them soon too
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1893 posts
339 upvotes
St. Johns
Received my 1200 BAMs today!