Expired Hot Deals

[airmilesshops.ca] Nov 10 This Friday One day only: shop through airmilesshops.ca and get 10x Miles sitewide!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2017 2:37 pm
[OP]
May 1, 2017
88 posts
52 upvotes
Hamilton

Nov 10 This Friday One day only: shop through airmilesshops.ca and get 10x Miles sitewide!

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 10, 2017
Retailer:
airmilesshops.ca
unnamed.png
Friday November 10, 2017. Get 10x Miles sitewide
† LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get 10x AIR MILES® Reward Miles on qualifying purchases of $20 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes, made in a single transaction from 00:00:01 AM to 23:59:59 PM ET on November 10, 2017. Offer applies to the total Base Miles collected on qualifying purchase amount excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Base offer may vary per store, click on store logo at airmilesshops.ca for details. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to collect Reward Miles. Offer can be combined with other Bonus Mile offers. Offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online stores who regularly offer Miles on gift card purchases. See airmilesshops.ca for details. For travel online stores (including travel bookings, car rentals, and hotels), travel must be booked on November 10, 2017 and completed by February 28, 2018. Bonus Miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after the promotional period.
10 replies
Jan 22, 2016
23 posts
6 upvotes
Suggestion #1: Switch your collection preference to cash miles so any new miles you get can be used easily

Suggestion #2: You could use 900 miles by ordering two Cineplex vouchers (2 people, two drinks,1 popcorn)

In the past I was able to get some magazine subscriptions, not sure about availability anymore. This is why I switched to cash miles. I get to 95, I use the 10 bucks.

Good luck
Jan 1, 2009
800 posts
142 upvotes
Vancouver
It's currently 50 bonus airmiles for $20+ purchases made on airmileshops.ca until November 9, 2017.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1145 posts
99 upvotes
HBC even joined in with AirMiles to keep them afloat.

I got an email asking me to switch my HBC points to airmiles which was a rip off in value.
But they are with PetroPoints too so they are all in bed together now.

There should be a thread with which way is the best so not to get airmiles ripped off just as I see their cash miles is. 95 air miles for $10. Pffft!
Calculate it out to see were you went wrong.Face Screaming In Fear
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
1687 posts
571 upvotes
Prince George
If we could take some time out of our busy schedule of ranting about air miles... this deal is worth about 6% if I figure correctly. Not bad if you’re buying something that rarely gets discounted, like Apple products, or something you need anyway (Amazon etc.)
[OP]
May 1, 2017
88 posts
52 upvotes
Hamilton
Exactly! I just got myself a tele lens which is always just 1% cashback on Amazon whereas I got about 5-6% of AM today. I have no problem with getting bonus AM from Amazon before and I need a new lens anyway so it's a pretty good deal in my book haha.
Aug 14, 2008
39 posts
16 upvotes
Innisfil
Hmmm. Idling. Wonder if they will do the 20X again on black Friday?
Oct 12, 2008
256 posts
426 upvotes
Still waiting for this year's mega airmiles from May. I have chatted with them 4 times through onlin chat, each time the agent said I am qualified, they will pass on to other department to investigate.