• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2014 4:44 am
Tags:
None
Mar 4, 2013
28 posts
1 upvote

Alaska Airlines M/C - Canadian

Anyone have experience with the Alaska Airlines (Canadian) Mastercard? What has your experience been with initial limits? And the sign up bonus?
I don't technically qualify for the World Elite card, and I finally found where the "preferred" card only gets a 3000 mile sign up bonus. I haven't rec'd my card yet, but I'm curious what kind of opening limits others have rec'd, and what sign up bonus you got.

:D
1 reply
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
26763 posts
9333 upvotes
where I belong
It's a good card to "churn" apparently

I signed up in late 2013 via GCR and $75 cashback for the 25K welcome bonus and $75 annual fee. Normal GCR cashback is only $60
I didn't have a high limit ($1000 only) because I asked them to leave all limits on my 0% MBNA card

Apparently you should apply with a lower income (below $60 or $70K) for the NON-World Elite version
Then you update your income level online, and there's a possible offer then to UPGRADE to World Elite version, with 10K bonus miles (YMMV)

Good luck

GCR details

MBNA : Alaska Airlines MasterCard®

Online Coupon Codes 2014 & Cash Back Rebates

MBNA : Alaska Airlines MasterCard®

Cash Back Rebate: $60.00
Note : You must click to merchant before filling an application

Apply Today - Alaska Airlines MasterCard

•25,000 Bonus Miles upon approval††

•An annual coach Companion Fare every year from $118 (USD)($99 base fare, plus taxes and fees from $19)‡

•1 mile per $1 spent on every eligible purchase‡

•3 miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, cargo purchases, in-flight purchases and vacation packages‡

•Redeem miles for flights to over 700 destinations worldwide

•$50 off a new Board Room membership initiation fee2

•Secure 24-hour online access to your account information

•International acceptance at millions of locations

•Click to learn more about Enhanced security and protection with Chip & PIN technology and PayPass

* Visit Alaska Airlines MasterCard website application page for further details
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)