Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Alienware

Free Xbox game Pass PC (1-Month) -Alienware

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2019 3:07 pm
Mar 31, 2006
331 posts
564 upvotes
Coquitlam

Free Xbox game Pass PC (1-Month) -Alienware

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Retailer:
Alienware
Sign up for an alienware account and get one month for of Xbox Game Pass PC (Works with Xbox One was well)
They have over 3000+ Keys available if you sign up.

Thanks
50 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like a scam, says 3001 keys available, requires you to sign up jump through a bunch of hoops, email verification, dob, name, google captchas, etc and then when you click on get key it says ‘none available’. Reloading the page gives you ‘3001 keys available’
Jun 3, 2019
108 posts
318 upvotes
Not a scam, but their website is totally garbage. I managed to get a key.
Banned
Jul 31, 2019
19 posts
14 upvotes
joeyl wrote: Looks like a scam, says 3001 keys available, requires you to sign up jump through a bunch of hoops, email verification, dob, name, google captchas, etc and then when you click on get key it says ‘none available’. Reloading the page gives you ‘3001 keys available’
You, and the five other trigger happy instant gratification seeking people that up-voted you, shows what's wrong with today's lazy society.

Not even bothering to spend 5 minutes to figure it out.

Signed up with a tempmail, fake name, fake address, two whole google captchas that involved identifying a traffic light and a car.

And timed myself, including using the fake name, profile, etc... whole process from start to finish took ME 134 seconds.

P.S. Took me longer to type this post than to get the key.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Key: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Please follow the instructions below to activate your key. If you require any additional support, please email contact@alienwarearena.com.
• 1. Download and install the Xbox Beta App
• 2. You may need to update Windows. The Xbox Beta App will assist with the update.
• 3. Open the Xbox Beta App and Sign-in with your Microsoft Account.
• 4. Click the user profile button on the top right and select "Redeem a code".
• 5. Enter your code and enjoy 1-month of Xbox Game Pass on PC for free. No credit card required.
• 6. For more information, please visit Xbox.com/gamepass

THANKS OP.

Don't let people like this kid or the down-votes dissuade you from sharing!!
Mar 31, 2006
331 posts
564 upvotes
Coquitlam
joeyl wrote: Looks like a scam, says 3001 keys available, requires you to sign up jump through a bunch of hoops, email verification, dob, name, google captchas, etc and then when you click on get key it says ‘none available’. Reloading the page gives you ‘3001 keys available’
I tried it again and i got it once more..........
Mar 16, 2009
192 posts
105 upvotes
Halifax
Get 'em while they're hot. I just harvested 4 keys by creating junk accounts. All keys redeem just fine!

These are going to disappear fast with people doing this.
Jul 13, 2006
278 posts
81 upvotes
Went through this for my son and I before realizing these are for PC (not Xbox).
Mar 31, 2006
331 posts
564 upvotes
Coquitlam
morden wrote: Went through this for my son and I before realizing these are for PC (not Xbox).
They work for both PC and Xbox
Mar 16, 2009
192 posts
105 upvotes
Halifax
morden wrote: Went through this for my son and I before realizing these are for PC (not Xbox).
Xbox Game Pass is one single subscription now for both PC and XBOX, It'll work on Xbox,
Banned
Jul 31, 2019
19 posts
14 upvotes
GhaladReam wrote: Get 'em while they're hot. I just harvested 4 keys by creating junk accounts. All keys redeem just fine!

These are going to disappear fast with people doing this.
Can you redeem all four on the same account to basically get 4 months free?

I only grabbed one, to grab and beat Metro Exodus
Oct 27, 2018
128 posts
139 upvotes
Does anyone have any idea if these work with Game Pass Ultimate, like other codes, and what the conversion rate is?
Jul 13, 2006
278 posts
81 upvotes
Pr0matic wrote: They work for both PC and Xbox
GhaladReam wrote: Xbox Game Pass is one single subscription now for both PC and XBOX, It'll work on Xbox,
Ok in that case it's great. Also opt-in for recurring billing to get an extra month free (then turn it off).
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3250 posts
2872 upvotes
Montreal
Deal is dead :

Unfortunately, a key could not be assigned to you. This can occur for one of several reasons, including:

1) We've ran out of keys before we could assign one to you while you were in the queue.
2) You are in a country or region that is not eligible to receive a key.
3) A key has already been assigned to you.
virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Banned
Jul 31, 2019
19 posts
14 upvotes
bgallagher wrote: Deal is dead :

Unfortunately, a key could not be assigned to you. This can occur for one of several reasons, including:

1) We've ran out of keys before we could assign one to you while you were in the queue.

Just got the same after 3.

Switching browsers and reporting back!
Banned
Jul 31, 2019
19 posts
14 upvotes
bgallagher wrote: Deal is dead :

Deal still a go, got key #4 and 5 after switching.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2955 posts
2331 upvotes
Calgary
Worked for me. Code gave me 20 days of Game Pass Ultimate.
Dec 1, 2018
219 posts
249 upvotes
How much time do you think the key stays available? Maybe use it another day?
Aug 19, 2011
358 posts
274 upvotes
Stacked on my gamepass ultimate as well. Thanks op.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
trembler wrote: You, and the five other trigger happy instant gratification seeking people that up-voted you, shows what's wrong with today's lazy society.

Not even bothering to spend 5 minutes to figure it out.

Signed up with a tempmail, fake name, fake address, two whole google captchas that involved identifying a traffic light and a car.

And timed myself, including using the fake name, profile, etc... whole process from start to finish took ME 134 seconds.

P.S. Took me longer to type this post than to get the key.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Key: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Please follow the instructions below to activate your key. If you require any additional support, please email contact@alienwarearena.com.
• 1. Download and install the Xbox Beta App
• 2. You may need to update Windows. The Xbox Beta App will assist with the update.
• 3. Open the Xbox Beta App and Sign-in with your Microsoft Account.
• 4. Click the user profile button on the top right and select "Redeem a code".
• 5. Enter your code and enjoy 1-month of Xbox Game Pass on PC for free. No credit card required.
• 6. For more information, please visit Xbox.com/gamepass

THANKS OP.

Don't let people like this kid or the down-votes dissuade you from sharing!!
You must be some genius, I guess I never figured out those steps.

Not to burst your feeling of superiority, but I did all those steps and it wasn’t working. Tried on multiple devices and with multiple signups. Always the same error that bghallagar posted. It happened to work when you tried it (and worked for me now), but hey I submit to your superior intellect.

I think what’s wrong with our society today is people like you who must insult others for no other reason than to make themselves feel superior. I did not insult the OP but I did consider this whole thing fishy, the site was demanding a bunch of personal info and then not offering the key they said was still available.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)