[Alienware] Free Xbox game Pass PC (1-Month) -Alienware

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2019 3:07 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1318 posts
693 upvotes
Calgary
Worked for me. Code gave me 20 days of Game Pass Ultimate.
Dec 1, 2018
121 posts
70 upvotes
How much time do you think the key stays available? Maybe use it another day?
Aug 19, 2011
204 posts
71 upvotes
Stacked on my gamepass ultimate as well. Thanks op.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2209 posts
941 upvotes
Toronto
trembler wrote:
Aug 19th, 2019 8:52 pm
You, and the five other trigger happy instant gratification seeking people that up-voted you, shows what's wrong with today's lazy society.

Not even bothering to spend 5 minutes to figure it out.

Signed up with a tempmail, fake name, fake address, two whole google captchas that involved identifying a traffic light and a car.

And timed myself, including using the fake name, profile, etc... whole process from start to finish took ME 134 seconds.

P.S. Took me longer to type this post than to get the key.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Key: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Please follow the instructions below to activate your key. If you require any additional support, please email contact@alienwarearena.com.
• 1. Download and install the Xbox Beta App
• 2. You may need to update Windows. The Xbox Beta App will assist with the update.
• 3. Open the Xbox Beta App and Sign-in with your Microsoft Account.
• 4. Click the user profile button on the top right and select "Redeem a code".
• 5. Enter your code and enjoy 1-month of Xbox Game Pass on PC for free. No credit card required.
• 6. For more information, please visit Xbox.com/gamepass

THANKS OP.

Don't let people like this kid or the down-votes dissuade you from sharing!!
You must be some genius, I guess I never figured out those steps.

Not to burst your feeling of superiority, but I did all those steps and it wasn’t working. Tried on multiple devices and with multiple signups. Always the same error that bghallagar posted. It happened to work when you tried it (and worked for me now), but hey I submit to your superior intellect.

I think what’s wrong with our society today is people like you who must insult others for no other reason than to make themselves feel superior. I did not insult the OP but I did consider this whole thing fishy, the site was demanding a bunch of personal info and then not offering the key they said was still available.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4055 posts
1588 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know where I can go to check when my Xbox game pass expires?
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
[OP]
Mar 31, 2006
275 posts
484 upvotes
Coquitlam
Okay I tested this out on my end again and now its saying it can't get the code now.
Jun 3, 2019
8 posts
7 upvotes
MarouA59156 wrote:
Aug 19th, 2019 10:33 pm
How much time do you think the key stays available? Maybe use it another day?
Keys expire Nov 18, 2019
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1390 posts
5544 upvotes
Managed to get 3 codes before it stopped me - tried different browsers, etc - not sure how it's restricted but I'm happy enough with 3 free months.

To redeem or check remaining months:

1) Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
2) Paste the code it gave you
3) Confirm
4) Click Services & Subscriptions (https://account.microsoft.com/services?lang=en-us) to check the new end date:
5) Repeat Step 1 for each code you got
Sep 7, 2014
788 posts
861 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
joeyl wrote:
Aug 19th, 2019 10:43 pm
Website is absolute dogshit, so I feel your pain.

Here's a code for anyone who wants it. I dipped twice, so third one is on me. Quote to let us know it's gone.
J2YVX-H6F23-47J92-Q633X-C766Z
Nov 8, 2013
52 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Leverage wrote:
Aug 19th, 2019 10:58 pm
Managed to get 3 codes before it stopped me - tried different browsers, etc - not sure how it's restricted but I'm happy enough with 3 free months.
It looks like they count 3 keys per one IP. I tried 2 different IPs and each got 3 keys.
May 5, 2009
605 posts
307 upvotes
Vancouver
Tried to add to my current subscription but giving current subscription is from another region. I guess I'll try after my current sub is up. Thanks OP.