Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Alienware

Free Xbox game Pass PC (1-Month) -Alienware

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2019 3:07 pm
Penalty Box
Jul 21, 2019
346 posts
657 upvotes
Got 2 years, capped out and done now. Awesome! Numbers kept changing, went from 98 to 970 to 304 to 760 and just kept jumping. Used VPN and just switching servers and created junk Hotmail email addresses.
Apr 9, 2017
179 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ah it isnt giving me the option for the extra month on auto renew.. oh well it was free anyway
Jan 9, 2007
793 posts
267 upvotes
Markham
Worked for me, Thanks OP!!!!
Koodo $60/10gb
Rogers $39.99/150Mbps download/unlimited

if you know of a better deal, please PM me
Jan 9, 2007
793 posts
267 upvotes
Markham
there has to be tons of us still redeeming in the background.
This deal is crazy

O I thought I was doing it wrong after redeemed 3, guess its really out by now, THANKS EVERYONE
Last edited by GodBlessU on Aug 20th, 2019 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koodo $60/10gb
Rogers $39.99/150Mbps download/unlimited

if you know of a better deal, please PM me
Jun 10, 2014
87 posts
50 upvotes
Calgary, AB
All out! There are no more keys left in this giveaway!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3744 posts
6577 upvotes
Calgary
All out! Great run while it lasted. Thanks again OP.
Mar 31, 2006
331 posts
564 upvotes
Coquitlam
ALL OUT!!!!!!. Thanks everyone!!!!!.

Me myself and from most of your tips and even my own I managed to get almost over 11 months free :)
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2387 posts
17484 upvotes
Pr0matic wrote: Sign up for an alienware account and get one month for of Xbox Game Pass PC (Works with Xbox One was well)
GhaladReam wrote: Xbox Game Pass is one single subscription now for both PC and XBOX, It'll work on Xbox,
I've redeemed a bunch of these but my account still just shows "Game Pass for PC (Beta)", and I can't seem to access anything from my Xbox. Do either of you know how to access this subscription from an Xbox One? Thanks! This article seems to suggest it doesn't work on Xbox...
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3744 posts
6577 upvotes
Calgary
Leverage wrote: I've redeemed a bunch of these but my account still just shows "Game Pass for PC (Beta)", and I can't seem to access anything from my Xbox. Do either of you know how to access this subscription from an Xbox One? Thanks! This article seems to suggest it doesn't work on Xbox...
I think your Xbox Game Pass had to be converted to an Ultimate account first. As far as I know, Ultimate is the only way to play the games on both PC and Xbox. When I redeemed a code yesterday, the redemption only gave me 20 days of Ultimate vs a full month of Game Pass PC.