Expired Hot Deals

[Alienware] Free Xbox game Pass PC (1-Month) -Alienware

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2019 3:07 pm
Jun 10, 2014
66 posts
31 upvotes
Calgary, AB
All out! There are no more keys left in this giveaway!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
2369 posts
2160 upvotes
Calgary
All out! Great run while it lasted. Thanks again OP.
[OP]
Mar 31, 2006
275 posts
484 upvotes
Coquitlam
ALL OUT!!!!!!. Thanks everyone!!!!!.

Me myself and from most of your tips and even my own I managed to get almost over 11 months free :)
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1390 posts
5544 upvotes
Pr0matic wrote:
Aug 19th, 2019 6:53 pm
Sign up for an alienware account and get one month for of Xbox Game Pass PC (Works with Xbox One was well)
GhaladReam wrote:
Aug 19th, 2019 9:26 pm
Xbox Game Pass is one single subscription now for both PC and XBOX, It'll work on Xbox,
I've redeemed a bunch of these but my account still just shows "Game Pass for PC (Beta)", and I can't seem to access anything from my Xbox. Do either of you know how to access this subscription from an Xbox One? Thanks! This article seems to suggest it doesn't work on Xbox...
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
2369 posts
2160 upvotes
Calgary
Leverage wrote:
Aug 20th, 2019 2:19 pm
I've redeemed a bunch of these but my account still just shows "Game Pass for PC (Beta)", and I can't seem to access anything from my Xbox. Do either of you know how to access this subscription from an Xbox One? Thanks! This article seems to suggest it doesn't work on Xbox...
I think your Xbox Game Pass had to be converted to an Ultimate account first. As far as I know, Ultimate is the only way to play the games on both PC and Xbox. When I redeemed a code yesterday, the redemption only gave me 20 days of Ultimate vs a full month of Game Pass PC.