Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
AliExpress

$184.99USD. Umidigi F1 Play sale. 48MP, Helio P60, Android 9, 5150 mAh, 6GB RAM

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2019 7:42 am
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
2850 posts
501 upvotes
Yep ^, No customer service at all. It's going to be bad if the phone has a defect since they don't respond to any message at all. If you're thinking of getting it from Aliexpress seller "UMIDIGI Official Store" I would suggest to avoid it.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
6m5dytrdm5h4 wrote: for those that used aliexpress and the official umidigi store, how long did it take to process your order? it's been 2 days for me.
whats the cost for u, im not sure if i bought from umidigi ali site but if its shipped by dhl u can expect in 3 days when it shipps out, make sure u get them to declare the phone cheap so u dont pay much....they declared my phone 60$ and i paid 23$cdn. at the door on delivery
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4948 posts
563 upvotes
Winnipeg
Aero wrote: Yep ^, No customer service at all. It's going to be bad if the phone has a defect since they don't respond to any message at all. If you're thinking of getting it from Aliexpress seller "UMIDIGI Official Store" I would suggest to avoid it.
So of these places..AliExpress, Banggood and ********, which has the best customer service...or does it depend on the individual stores?
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
2850 posts
501 upvotes
cipher wrote: So of these places..AliExpress, Banggood and ********, which has the best customer service...or does it depend on the individual stores?
I believe Aliexpress is different from banggood and whatever the asterisk is. Aliexpress is like ebay/amazon where they have different stores that sells through them. There are some good ones but this place is terrible. Their customer is like talking to a brick wall or one of those MS Office assistant like Clippit, I think I might get better response from Clippit.
Nov 12, 2016
53 posts
27 upvotes
Ottawa
false alarm guys. i forgot it was the weekend. they shipped it this morning at 8 am. I used the official umidigi store on aliexpress.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26212 posts
39761 upvotes
Toronto
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
How’s the camera on this¿? Doesn’t seem all that great. iPhone 8plus is better
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26212 posts
39761 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: How’s the camera on this¿? Doesn’t seem all that great. iPhone 8plus is better
@mikka2017
Where can you buy a new iPhone 8 Plus outright for $199USD? If nowhere then probably not a fair comparison.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Aug 19, 2017
16 posts
3 upvotes
I received my F1 play . I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. I noticed that the memory card slot cannot recognize 5 of 5 memory cards I have used. I don't know if it is a hardware or software issue on the phone. It also cannot connect to public wifi at malls.
Upload a video any the memory card issue and not responseyet for 3 days so far.
Dec 13, 2006
722 posts
652 upvotes
Vancouver
slash407 wrote: 1080 at 30fps ughhhhh.....iphones from 2015 had 4k with 60 120 fps at 1080 and 720

samsung and iphone have 12mp(2019) and have amazing photos and yet this magically has 48mp?

iphones from 2015 with those specs were also $800+
Dec 13, 2006
722 posts
652 upvotes
Vancouver
mikka2017 wrote: How’s the camera on this¿? Doesn’t seem all that great. iPhone 8plus is better
asks a question assumes answer, then states facts based on his own made up answer.

where did you find your logic?
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
doradxplorer wrote: just noticed that they have this on amazon now.
At $376 from a 3rd party Chinese seller, might as well buy off Aliexpress.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
meatwagon wrote: asks a question assumes answer, then states facts based on his own made up answer.

where did you find your logic?
well i was hoping a camera expert could chime in, im a photo nooby, i don't use the camera much but just curious how it rates/compares with other 'hi end' good camera phones, all in i think the phone costed me like 300$ bucks cdn, and looking back i could prolly gotten an s9+ for that price back in april 2019, the main feature i liked was the dual LTE simcard slots. i wished it had two sims and microsd slot as some Umidigi phones have TRIPLE slots
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
mikka2017 wrote: well i was hoping a camera expert could chime in, im a photo nooby, i don't use the camera much but just curious how it rates/compares with other 'hi end' good camera phones, all in i think the phone costed me like 300$ bucks cdn, and looking back i could prolly gotten an s9+ for that price back in april 2019, the main feature i liked was the dual LTE simcard slots. i wished it had two sims and microsd slot as some Umidigi phones have TRIPLE slots
The camera sensor is part of the equation. There is the optics, sensors, image processor and software that all worked together to build an image. Keep in mind this is not Huawei, Samsung or Google who is likely just using ODM parts to build a phone and slap the software together from MTK. The images are not likely optimized for the hardware being used on the phone. I think you can get better images from a Redmi than this, at least Xiaomi has the $ for R&D.

In fact, you can look at the reviews on the low to mid end Chinese phone, the software is rough and even multi-camera setup is just for show and often times they are better off NOT having multiple lens.

I am stating based on what I have gathered, it is not specifically for this phone in question.
Dec 13, 2006
722 posts
652 upvotes
Vancouver
mikka2017 wrote: well i was hoping a camera expert could chime in, im a photo nooby, i don't use the camera much but just curious how it rates/compares with other 'hi end' good camera phones, all in i think the phone costed me like 300$ bucks cdn, and looking back i could prolly gotten an s9+ for that price back in april 2019, the main feature i liked was the dual LTE simcard slots. i wished it had two sims and microsd slot as some Umidigi phones have TRIPLE slots

s9+ for $300 new? umm highly unlikely
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10208 posts
11271 upvotes
$300 for an S9+? Ya, maybe if you're buying from Pat on the street corner, cash, with no questions asked... I think you've MASSIVELY underestimated the value of the S9+.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
repatch wrote: $300 for an S9+? Ya, maybe if you're buying from Pat on the street corner, cash, with no questions asked... I think you've MASSIVELY underestimated the value of the S9+.
I mean not straight straight cash. A couple phone flips and via profit resell I could have done it I meant using like 300 oop cash. Also cud have trade my iPhone + cash for it
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8993 posts
1532 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: I mean not straight straight cash. A couple phone flips and via profit resell I could have done it I meant using like 300 oop cash. Also cud have trade my iPhone + cash for it
So $300 s9 vs zero dollars for umidigi then? Since a couple of phone flips, via profit resell and iPhone + cash.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)