Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Aliexpress

Aliexpress - Men's lightweight down jacket $13 USD

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2019 10:31 am
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
peakingduck wrote: Looks really similar to the mountain warehouse down jacket. Picked one up and I like it a lot. Tempted to get one of these to compare.

mountain-warehouse-lightweight-90-down- ... 8-2330263/

Jacket link
It probably is the same jacket, or even the same factory. Mountain Warehouse is really just the no name chinese stuff with a brand name that sounds like the quality stuff :P (Mountain hardwear i'm assuming they're copying the name from)
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4024 posts
2374 upvotes
Ottawa
ar2020 wrote: Chinese copying the Japanese. Are you surprised? What else is new?

Also, mods should remove this thread as Canadians shouldn't be doing business with China?
lol. what until you find out that the Uniqlo stuff is MADE IN CHINA! I bunch of the Uniqlo stuff I got from HK says made in China.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3892 posts
3909 upvotes
GTA
90% down, 20% feather you say? Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3631 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
Lol by the time you get this, winter will be almost over.
====================================
Jul 24, 2018
54 posts
55 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: Some side by side pics.

IMG_20191210_173732__02.jpg
IMG_20191210_173626.jpg
IMG_20191210_173549.jpg
Thanks I'll try to pick up a hooded one. How is the sleeve length compared to uniqlo
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9450 posts
11816 upvotes
Calgary
hagopb wrote: ok enough joke , i have a serious qst what is the best brand and best budget down and/or feather parka for woman
I’d tell you but then I’d have to kill you.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dhomas wrote: Winter will be half over by the time you get this.
Firstly you may need to check if this jacket is for winter, especially winter in Canada
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15215 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
theflyingsquirrel wrote: But we are in RFD. And it is a different world here.
We deal with deals, not a fixed currency.
Whatever currency that is cheaper will be our currency.
That would be a reasonable argument if a person checked all the currencies that Aliexpress lets you pay in and chose the cheapest one, but they didn't. It was an obvious oversight. For the sake of RFD, let's move on.
Last edited by rabbit on Dec 11th, 2019 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2776 posts
1995 upvotes
hagopb wrote: ok enough joke , i have a serious qst what is the best brand and best budget down and/or feather parka for woman
North face, Columbia or mountain Hardwear
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
If you want. Cheaper $9 jacket, they use chicken feathers filled jacket.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21703 posts
17378 upvotes
Markham
ar2020 wrote: Chinese copying the Japanese. Are you surprised? What else is new?

Also, mods should remove this thread as Canadians shouldn't be doing business with China?
This is a "puffy" jacket....I referenced the Uniqlo jacket because of it's popularity. The Chinese did not copy the Japanese. The original puffy jacket was designed by Eddie Bauer IIRC, even then they "copied" it from someone else.

No one owns the design just like Canada Goose doesn't own the parka design.

RE. China....like I said please throw out your current TV and go back to the tube TV. The same can be said for a lot of your clothing and everything else you own if you don't want to be doing business with China.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opini ... /17680951/

Oh and please don't buy a lot of stuff from even Amazon because even there, there's a lot of Chinese sellers.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3695 posts
1257 upvotes
GTA
I GPd and actually purchased one from the 11.11 sale. Received it recently (took a month). Ordered XXL size which felt like a US/NA L. Just a little short on the sleeve length.
Quality is good but maybe a little thin. Its warm though. I'll treat this as a light jacket for work.
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10213 posts
11273 upvotes
chintan155 wrote: I ordered one 'M' size but it's like our 'S' size
Whenever ordering clothing from outside North America you have to basically ignore the S/M/L labels, they are meaningless. What's L in one country might be S in another. And this is ignoring that other elements of fit (i.e. sleeve length) can be very culturally set (a culture with slightly shorter people being more predominant might have shirts that fit you, but if your arms are longer the sleeves might be too short).

What you have to do is rely on the actual measurements of the item. Most sites specify those measurements in a table. I recommend you measure a similar item that you own, that fits you, and use that to determine what size to get. Even then you might be 'surprised', but it's as close as you'll get.

Don't feel insulted if you usually wear M, but your measurements indicate you need an XL.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)