Expired Hot Deals

[Aliexpress] OnePlus 7 Pro for < $900 shipped

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2019 9:51 am
134 replies
Sep 17, 2018
111 posts
62 upvotes
I paid retail for this phone (upgrading from my beloved oneplus3). It's a great device, best screen available, good camera, good battery life, oxygen OS is excellent. Longevity of the pop up front facing camera is a bit concerning but dam this is a nice phone. Good buy at this price if there's no fussy stuff buying a Chinese model
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
1670 posts
658 upvotes
Toronto
supremePug wrote:
May 26th, 2019 10:51 am
900$ for a phone without wireless charging??
Once you see how fast dash/warp charging is, you will never feel like using wireless.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
6970 posts
254 upvotes
Port Moody
supremePug wrote:
May 26th, 2019 10:51 am
900$ for a phone without wireless charging??
I honestly don't care about wireless charging, not with how fast this phone charges already. Plus wireless charging is just still way too slow. You plug it in and you can actually see the percentage increase literally, 30w Warp charge is real fast man. Reality is when u wireless charge what do happens when while it's charging u get a message or call, you pick it up to respond, wired I am still being charged.

The one concern I have is the SAR rating, the 5T and 6T were not good at all. Everyone should be aware of their exposure and reality is less wifi the probably better although nothing is proven but I believe there is a link and benefit to reducing exposure

The OLED 90hz screen though is super nice. I am curious to see the Asus ZenFone 6 released asap, it's already available in Europe but US market and Canada only getting the unit 6gb w 64/128 variant and no date announced yet except by summer which hopefully means June 20th. It is available on one site and not on ali yet
Last edited by Cisco KId on May 26th, 2019 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10110 posts
1077 upvotes
Brampton
It says CN version with global rom and google playstore installed....so tempted!
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 199 and counting. RFD Feedback 54-0-0 and counting.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9504 posts
4305 upvotes
Nice looking phone and specs for sure but i know here anything over $100 canada post charges me duty everytime, Ups and fedex well they charge duty brokerage and everything else they can think of on a damn $20 package lol.
If you get away with no duty then sweet.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1345 posts
262 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Other than ZTE and Huawei, do you think Trump will go after the small guys like one plus, Xiaomi, etc?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1353 posts
452 upvotes
Toronto
For reference in case anyone needs the band info (China model on the left vs. North American on the right):
2019-05-26_11-21-38.jpg
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1353 posts
452 upvotes
Toronto
HamMane wrote:
May 26th, 2019 10:48 am
I paid retail for this phone (upgrading from my beloved oneplus3). It's a great device, best screen available, good camera, good battery life, oxygen OS is excellent. Longevity of the pop up front facing camera is a bit concerning but dam this is a nice phone. Good buy at this price if there's no fussy stuff buying a Chinese model
How are you liking the in-display fingerprint sensor? I've been hesitant to move away from my OP3 because I love the fingerprint sensor (my personal preference is that it should be on the front). Is it as snappy as the OP3's sensor when unlocking?
Sep 17, 2018
111 posts
62 upvotes
diav wrote:
May 26th, 2019 11:24 am
How are you liking the in-display fingerprint sensor? I've been hesitant to move away from my OP3 because I love the fingerprint sensor (my personal preference is that it should be on the front). Is it as snappy as the OP3's sensor when unlocking?
Similarly snappy, also larger. Buy I find it has a hard time if your finger is the least bit dirty. Overall I approve. Super fast FP scanner was my favorite feature on the 3.
Jul 17, 2018
193 posts
160 upvotes
That's tempting but I'm gonna keep using my one plus 3T until the note 10 releases and then decide