Expired Hot Deals

[Aliexpress] OnePlus 7 Pro for < $900 shipped

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2019 9:51 am
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 23, 2012
95 posts
38 upvotes
LONDON
r1lee wrote: What tempered screen cover is everyone using? Finding one for a curved screen is such a pain.
Keep an eye on Dbrand Prism protector, I messaged them this morning and they said they are working on a curved protector.
Jr. Member
Jan 28, 2015
135 posts
22 upvotes
Mississauga
No one has yet to explain if this the Chinese version or the international version that we need.
Basically is this what we would be getting from the OnePlus site but just cheaper because it seems to be from a different vendor.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
13871 posts
2004 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Not trusting Aliexpress with non-existent post-sales support.
Newbie
Jun 4, 2018
88 posts
57 upvotes
Dave510 wrote: I don't have an issue with amber alerts as a concept, I have serious issues with how its been abused. How does a kidnapping alert at 5 am about a child that's missing a few hundred KMs away help anyone? How does another alert at 7 AM to call it off help anyone?

At the very least, make the area targeted more reasonable. And don't use the alert to say a search is off, use regular channels to communicate that. There are actually trade-offs to everything, including these amber alerts. Needlessly blasting it off can hurt the performance of people who actually need the sleep to function properly at their jobs, like surgeons, air traffic controllers etc.

People always bring up the amber alert straw man like you do whenever it's discussed.
You nailed that analysis.

We don't sleep with our phones in the same room anymore because of that. Almost had a heart attack when we were awoken by that racket. Why does it have to be deafeningly loud? No one needs to review those alerts at 5AM when they are sleeping. We will see them before we leave the house if they are on our phones.
Penalty Box
Apr 28, 2017
1483 posts
1806 upvotes
vane4665 wrote: You nailed that analysis.

We don't sleep with our phones in the same room anymore because of that. Almost had a heart attack when we were awoken by that racket. Why does it have to be deafeningly loud? No one needs to review those alerts at 5AM when they are sleeping. We will see them before we leave the house if they are on our phones.
Volume buttons exist
Newbie
Feb 10, 2018
4 posts
1 upvote
I just bought a oneplus 7 pro and I'm thinking of returning it. That oneplus 7 looks like a better deal. Pop up camera is so annoying in 7 pro. If you are getting a video call, the camera will pop right up even in your pocket or if you are watching videos in landscape surprisingly before you pick up the phone. That's kind of annoying because i do video calls daily.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
13579 posts
3904 upvotes
London
mayur553 wrote: Ordered a oneplus 7. Thanks OP.
Have you received your phone yet? If not, please let me know when you do. I've very strongly considering ordering one for myself.
Newbie
Nov 30, 2017
55 posts
46 upvotes
Viper98 wrote: Have you received your phone yet? If not, please let me know when you do. I've very strongly considering ordering one for myself.
I ended up cancelling my order. I wasnt going to trust Aliexpress for such a hefty amount, plus the process is really slow.

Top