[Apple] AliExpress - Rikomagic MK802 III - Android 4.1 Smart TV Stick - US$59 FS
Dual Core 1.6Ghz Cortex A9 1GB RAM 4G ROM HDMI
What is it? Android Smart TV Stick (think alternative for Apple TV)
What's it good for?
- Plugs into HDMI port on TVs and LED screens, turns TV into an Android Tablet (unfortunately doesn't turn the screen into touch screen), works with any PC mouse/keyboard (wired or wireless, not included), or fly mouse (kinda like a Wii controller, search youtube)
- Stream TV, Netflix, Youtube, Crackle, Sopcast, Ice films, TED, ...
- Stream live sports over the internet
- Connect to external hard drive and play video/music
- Stream video/movies already downloaded on Home PC through the LAN using ES File Explorer and MX Player
- Run any Android app, browse the web, check emails, calendars, maps, etc.
- Turn any LCD monitor into a smart TV station, check your email, picture slideshow, browse the web, etc.
- Mount the LCD with stick anywhere in the house, living room, bedroom, kitchen, to watch video, listen to radio etc.
- Bring on trips and plug into hotel room TV
- Great Christmas gift!
Review here: http://liliputing.com/2012/10/mk802-iii ... d-4-1.html
Video Review: http://youtu.be/snT3l5rSUZI
New MK802 IIIS version with bluetooth (thanks to phamtastic): http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 0185&vd=30
Buy from AliExpress: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-arri ... 91521.html
Or buy from GeekBuying: http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Presell- ... 12070.html
Excellent support forum: http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/forum/index. ... a855a9f634
This is the dual core version of the MK802 II originally posted here. I bought one, but wish it were faster, so I ordered this one.