Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Aliexpress

Umidigi A5 Pro smartphone ~$120

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2021 5:38 pm
Tags:
May 27, 2014
13 posts
9 upvotes
Arviat, NU
I never had any problems whit a dispute case at Aliexpress,buy from them for at least 3 years.
Always been very help full and fast fully refund and never had to return a purchase item.
But your claim as to be justified and not a foolish reason for a refund.
Read the seller informations carefully before buying like every where else on the internet.
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
mikka2017 wrote: Instant buy if 100cdn all in. This has triple slots! 2 sims plusmicroSD
I don't think $100 Cdn is ever happening with this phone. Even at $120ish Cdn margins must be very low on this kind of hardware.

I caved and ordered this, Android 9, 1080p, decent camera sensors and 4100 mah battery for $120, crazy price, I'll give it a try. This makes the Redmi 7 look overpriced, lol. This will be backup to the Redmi Note 7 that i have coming. It's $140 less than that phone cost.
Last edited by Kurtz7834 on May 21st, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
What's a good rugged case for this phone? I can't find anything on Ebay yet, and I'm assuming the case it comes with will be crap.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
cheers2 wrote: Might be USB C Accessories:
1x Phone
1x Screen Protector (pre-applied)
1x Phone Case
1x Type-C Cable
1x Power Adapter
1x SIM Tray Ejector
1x Quick Start Guid
It's micro-USB.
They uploaded an unboxing video on youtube earlier today.

Nov 6, 2011
706 posts
377 upvotes
Calgary
Ordered one out of sheer FOMO, thanks OP.
Oct 6, 2006
77 posts
120 upvotes
Kitchener
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: What are people going to use for a case and tempered glass screen protector? Is it worth ordering these at the same time? I don't see any accessories in the official Umidigi store?
It comes with both :)
Jul 30, 2018
21 posts
13 upvotes
Thumbs up on the price/value... looks pretty good. Personally, I don't think a worthy upgrade from my LG G6 quite yet from looking at specs.
Feb 27, 2005
910 posts
87 upvotes
JeremyS54722 wrote: Thumbs up on the price/value... looks pretty good. Personally, I don't think a worthy upgrade from my LG G6 quite yet from looking at specs.

I might "upgrade" from the lg g6.

I'm looking for a dual sim phone. Will this have all the bands for PM voice and Fido data? Does this phone have a dual active sim or whatever its called for both to work at the same time?

How would the camera compare? Does it have usb micro c? And Fm turner? Anyone have those answers? Thanks.
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10207 posts
11269 upvotes
bonzo wrote: I might "upgrade" from the lg g6.

I'm looking for a dual sim phone. Will this have all the bands for PM voice and Fido data? Does this phone have a dual active sim or whatever its called for both to work at the same time?

How would the camera compare? Does it have usb micro c? And Fm turner? Anyone have those answers? Thanks.
All bands are there.

Connector is micro USB.

Camera likely less then the G6.

Both sims will be 'online' for a call at the same time, but once you initiate or accept a call the other sim is offline. This means no mobile data during a call if one sim is dedicated to calls and the other data. ALL dual sim phones work that way.
Mar 27, 2005
336 posts
36 upvotes
bluegreenshxt wrote: Just checked my order - ships in 42 days 14 hours. You can cancel anytime but kind of sucks it'll be a ~2 month wait
I bought a umidigi F1 from aliexpress vendor who listed phone 'in-stock' but after I ordered it said ships in 40 days. That on top of the long shipping time would be unbearable. Vendor repeatedly refused to cancel the order even though the cancel order option was available. Be careful.
Dec 16, 2016
153 posts
90 upvotes
Coquitlam
Ordered a crystal for mom. Thanks OP, best parent phone around lol
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
Gothcake wrote: Ordered a crystal for mom. Thanks OP, best parent phone around lol
That's the one I ended up getting for myself lol. Everything I own is usually always black black black when it comes to electronics. Time for something with some colour!
Although I guess it's not really going to matter when it has a case on it...
Last edited by BobSagget on May 21st, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
8568 posts
4207 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Got one to replace my dad's LG G4 - thanked.
Dec 29, 2017
250 posts
177 upvotes
The seller is not saying it doesnt ship for 40 plus days. Mine says the max time they can take to ship it is 42 days but not that its going to take 42days. And if it is taking too long then will cancel. Note if there is a problem re canceling....
Of note i have bought from Ali before and either received the goods or got a full refund.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3282 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
Got 1 to replace dad's Moto G5.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Nov 25, 2015
139 posts
290 upvotes
Simcoe, ON
Anyone know where you can buy a north american plug adapter for the charger? It looks like the European adapter can slide off and you should be
able to slide on a north american plug. Just need to find it for sale somewhere.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)