Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
ALIExpress

Xiaomi Mi 9t Pro 128gb smartphone - $390usd + ebates

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2019 10:14 am
Sep 17, 2018
146 posts
111 upvotes
Gear best.
Phone was $472.29 CAD with shipping + $35.37 customs, $11.71 cashback. Grand total: $495.95 for the Mi9. Only took them 6 days to ship from Hong Kong to Ontario: no delivery today because of Labor Day though.
This is only marginally cheaper than the 9t pro due to customs, but the quick delivery, but no need to wait for the 2 weeks.

Hopefully I do not regret the relatively smaller battery size. I guess since I have a battery pack for long days it shouldnt matter as much.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
3089 posts
738 upvotes
Toronto
I had ordered the 9T but sold it at cost...Kind of regret selling it now. Debating between the Mi 9 or the 9T again lol. Any suggestions?
Sep 17, 2018
146 posts
111 upvotes
Musiq Soulchild wrote: I had ordered the 9T but sold it at cost...Kind of regret selling it now. Debating between the Mi 9 or the 9T again lol. Any suggestions?
If you don't play games, prob the 9T.

$100 cheaper than the Mi 9. Mi9 has wireless charging, better sensors (supposedly), smaller battery. Has teardrop camera over popup (i am afraid the popup may break at some pt). Mi 9 has Gorilla Glass 6 in the front which makes it a bit more durable. Also supports a few more bands but I think nothing life changing. The mi 9 is also slightly thinner and lighter: prob the battery.
Mar 18, 2017
53 posts
14 upvotes
lifeisfuneh wrote: Ouch, did you contact them why when they claimed it's in stock ready to ship?
Not yet, I think I will have to today
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes
tempolc wrote: If you don't play games, prob the 9T.

$100 cheaper than the Mi 9. Mi9 has wireless charging, better sensors (supposedly), smaller battery. Has teardrop camera over popup (i am afraid the popup may break at some pt). Mi 9 has Gorilla Glass 6 in the front which makes it a bit more durable. Also supports a few more bands but I think nothing life changing. The mi 9 is also slightly thinner and lighter: prob the battery.
Xiaomi forums are full of complaints about the Mi9, read it first
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2003
4646 posts
746 upvotes
lifeisfuneh wrote: Xiaomi forums are full of complaints about the Mi9, read it first
Specifically the Mi 9 and not the 9T, right?
Sep 17, 2018
146 posts
111 upvotes
lifeisfuneh wrote: Xiaomi forums are full of complaints about the Mi9, read it first
which forums? This? http://en.miui.com/forum-219-1.html
Also what are the major complaints?
If its MIUI/software, then it is something that will affect the whole brand.
I dont see any particular hardware issue.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
I've owned 5 Mi 9s so far and the only problem has been battery drain
Sep 20, 2003
669 posts
280 upvotes
Burnaby
tempolc wrote: which forums? This? http://en.miui.com/forum-219-1.html
no hardware issues yet. checked on xda before ordering for family.

only thing to look for is a seller to bet on who will respond if you need warranty

*i saw some redmi k20's for sale with flashed 9t/pro roms. read description before buying
Sep 17, 2018
146 posts
111 upvotes
DHL just delivered today.... is that even legal?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2975 posts
2622 upvotes
Wow I ordered on August 26th and it just shipped today. Slow seller.
Dec 6, 2012
431 posts
253 upvotes
Midtown Toronto
Viper98 wrote: Only 700mhz isn't supported which is only currently used by Rogers in major cities IIRC and is only good for lte inside of buildings
Wrong....Bell/Telus use bands12, 13 and 17 Freedom uses band 13.

Yes 700mhz or other low frequency bands are good for deep penetration and rural coverage. You dont want a phone that drops to 3G or HSPA as soon as you enter a building or mall because it does not support low frequency bands. I am able to VoLTE calls (which is clearer) even inside the malls and buildings
Mar 18, 2017
53 posts
14 upvotes
xblackdemonx wrote: Wow I ordered on August 26th and it just shipped today. Slow seller.
Which colourway did you get? I order on the 26th too but nothing still and messaged the seller today.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes
tempolc wrote: which forums? This? http://en.miui.com/forum-219-1.html
https://c.mi.com/global/forum-2007-1.html

I think most complaints about battery drain and slow updates for this version.
Last edited by lifeisfuneh on Sep 2nd, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2975 posts
2622 upvotes
Darrenyip wrote: Which colourway did you get? I order on the 26th too but nothing still and messaged the seller today.
I got he one in OP's link. The Red one.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
3089 posts
738 upvotes
Toronto
The Mi 9 64GB has dropped to 329.99 at Banggood.

The Mi 9S is scheduled to be released September 24th.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)