Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
AliExpress

Xiaomi Note 5 *Pro* 32/3 GB RAM/5.99"/Snapdragon 636/4000mAh/$138 USD

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2019 10:55 am
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
kuothebest wrote: Ordered Note 7 for my granddad just now. Hype
Why would you order a phone with crappy coverage for someone like a grandad's?

I'm sure grandad's would prefer great band compatibility and coverage over better processor...
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
vonblock wrote: Why would you order a phone with crappy coverage for someone like a grandad's?

I'm sure grandad's would prefer great band compatibility and coverage over better processor...
Grandad doesn't need LTE?
Nov 17, 2016
288 posts
177 upvotes
So I had this phone from June. In the past I had a small issue with it - after some updates, I was not able to access files over USB, but after some more updates all was good.
Few days ago audio jack stopped working - I am not happy about that at all. So the quality of these phones is not very good. Is there any warranty on these phones? How to get this fixed?
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1853 posts
1079 upvotes
Toronto
vonblock wrote: Why would you order a phone with crappy coverage for someone like a grandad's?

Caz my granddad don't live in canada so it is a non issue he needs 4G.Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2006
3909 posts
295 upvotes
Caledon
dre145 wrote: Man the Redmi 7 looks amazing,

I was about to order the 6

Me too. Looks like my next phone purchase
Sep 16, 2018
5 posts
MegaSilver wrote: I ordered something on Nov 2nd. Last update from tracking is from Malaysia on Nov 13th. Canada Post says they have resumed international packages... But here we are.
Does your tracking number show anything on Canada Post?
I hope it isn't a "RQ*********MY" tracking number; I ordered this phone back in July 2018 and never received it (long since got a refund from AliExpress) and it was stuck on an "[JOHOR BHARU B]Item dispatched out VANCOUVER PACIFIC PROCESSING CENTRE" status pretty much from the start and never updated.

Hopefully you have better luck than me... I'm still holding out with a tiny glimmer of hope that it will get here eventually but if I don't have it by the time the Note 7 Global Version is available I will be ordering that with a better shipping option.
Jan 15, 2016
227 posts
72 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Aliexpress shipped my phone on August 30. Got refund after 90 days. Where the phone goes, I don't know
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2637 posts
2979 upvotes
Niagara, ON
Einlanzer wrote: Does your tracking number show anything on Canada Post?
I hope it isn't a "RQ*********MY" tracking number; I ordered this phone back in July 2018 and never received it (long since got a refund from AliExpress) and it was stuck on an "[JOHOR BHARU B]Item dispatched out VANCOUVER PACIFIC PROCESSING CENTRE" status pretty much from the start and never updated.

Hopefully you have better luck than me... I'm still holding out with a tiny glimmer of hope that it will get here eventually but if I don't have it by the time the Note 7 Global Version is available I will be ordering that with a better shipping option.
It showed up on Canada Post withing a few days of ordering. LP*********MY.

2018/11/09
International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
Nov 26, 2018
8 posts
6 upvotes
tnetisg wrote: I ordered in July and haven't received it. Tracking has no new updates either after it said it left the country of origin. I was just refunded my payment by the seller today, I had done a charge back a few months back. My AliExpress account was also deactivated since they thought I was abusing their policy.
I'm in the exact same boat as you, except i ordered mine in September, and still haven't received my refund. Fingers crossed it comes through?
Oct 21, 2010
346 posts
287 upvotes
Montreal
I received the phone back in November 2018, but I just received an invoice from DHL.
Is it customary for DHL to send an invoice after we receive the phone?
Jan 23, 2014
136 posts
76 upvotes
Montréal
If you didn't pay anything in November, then yes, this is how it works.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)