[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2003
3061 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto

Alioli in Mississauga - is it any good?

i can get a coupon from entertainment.com =D
but yah, is this a nice place to take someone for dinner?
ppl in sauga, lmk =]
10 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1215 upvotes
Sauga
It's a good restaurant with good prices. You can see reviews at http://www.menu101.com/alioli/critic.htm

It's not a particularly "romantic" kind of place, though, so it depends on what kind of atmosphere you're looking for.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6273 posts
66 upvotes
Etobicoke
It's good only if you have the Entertainment coupon for it. Otherwise, I would not go.
Nov 29, 2003
274 posts
39 upvotes
I heard that it was "good" but that you shouldn't go there very hungy because of the portion size....but it's only hearsay.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2003
3061 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
whats a better restaurant within walking distance to square 1 then?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2003
3061 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
eelfliw wrote:It's good only if you have the Entertainment coupon for it. Otherwise, I would not go.
why would you not go?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6273 posts
66 upvotes
Etobicoke
Pyro wrote:why would you not go?
The setting is not equal to other restaurants in this price range. And the food portions are rather small. Service is also so so.

For 1/2 price entrees (with coupon), I'd say it's worth it. But if I have to pay full price, I'd rather go to Alice Fazooli's or Canyon Creek just up the street.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2003
3061 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
eelfliw wrote:The setting is not equal to other restaurants in this price range. And the food portions are rather small. Service is also so so.

For 1/2 price entrees (with coupon), I'd say it's worth it. But if I have to pay full price, I'd rather go to Alice Fazooli's or Canyon Creek just up the street.
ok
just that i'd be eating tehre with a vegetarian and they actually have quite a few vegetarin dishes it looks like
not sure about alice fazoolis or if canyon creek does
but thanks for your opinion!
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1215 upvotes
Sauga
Pyro wrote:ok
just that i'd be eating tehre with a vegetarian and they actually have quite a few vegetarin dishes it looks like
not sure about alice fazoolis or if canyon creek does
but thanks for your opinion!
Vegetarian options at Canyon Creek are virtually non-existant.
http://www.toronto.com/infosite/638645/5.shtml

Alice Fazooli will have a good selection, though.
http://www.toronto.com/infosite/147275/Menu2.shtml
Sep 13, 2004
102 posts
Toronto
My dad went to Aioli and he liked it.

[QUOTE]whats a better restaurant within walking distance to square 1 then?[/QUOTE]

I would recommend Mustard Grille. It's kind of a trendy looking restaurant (like Milestone's). And the food is pretty good.

As for a romantic restaurant in Mississauga, Michael's Back Door was great. The waiters were friendly, food was good, and it's not too noisy. However, it's not close to Square One.