Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

All-Ett Thin Slim Leather Wallets

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2015 3:33 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1765 posts
832 upvotes
BerryPride wrote: there's also www.bellroy.com

been looking at one of their wallets for sometime just waiting for a sale coz $80+ for a wallet is still steep for me
Same, been looking at Belroy for 2 years now.
Oct 8, 2007
161 posts
398 upvotes
New Westminster
Drin wrote: After seeing this review on Youtube, I am hooked.

I would like the real leather one, I do not believe this one on valuevalet for $24.95 is the real leather - I think is the fake leather version.

On the All-Ett site, the Classic Leather Original Wallet is only $34.99. Where can I order this here, in Canada ?
I remember clicking around on the official site before and it was like $5 or $10 to ship to Canada. You can pretend to checkout and it will update the shipping total. However, since it's an American site, I think everything is probably in USD, which is something to consider with the falling loonie. Good luck to you!
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
2499 posts
991 upvotes
I ditched my leather wallet for Mighty Wallet (made out of Tyvek) and love it...paper thin and light.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2009
1286 posts
305 upvotes
Ottawa
joongpark wrote: I ditched my leather wallet for Mighty Wallet (made out of Tyvek) and love it...paper thin and light.
Mighty Wallet rules, all I've used for years. I use the 'leather' print model now and it's fooled everyone who's seen it.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
2845 posts
293 upvotes
formicae wrote: Mighty Wallet rules, all I've used for years. I use the 'leather' print model now and it's fooled everyone who's seen it.
Nice, I want to get the leather print Mighty next. Been using a Mighty Wallet for the past couple years and really like the thinness and compartments. I sometimes get an awkward or surprised comment from cashiers though, so the leather print sounds perfect!
Deal Addict
May 6, 2009
1286 posts
305 upvotes
Ottawa
Smashy wrote: Nice, I want to get the leather print Mighty next. Been using a Mighty Wallet for the past couple years and really like the thinness and compartments. I sometimes get an awkward or surprised comment from cashiers though, so the leather print sounds perfect!
I 'graduated' from the 'airmail envelope' model (two of them, the only reason I got a new one was because the other one started looking kind of grubby -- functionally it was totally fine). But after a while, I didn't want a novelty wallet -- but couldn't go back to leather, 'slim' or not.

After it's softened up a bit, the leather print is a fine grownup wallet. I got two in a BOGO deal, nice to have a spare, but I doubt this one will show a lot of dirt since it's so dark.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
How would these compare to Popov leather wallets?
May 11, 2006
51 posts
61 upvotes
Edmonton
Drin wrote: After seeing this review on Youtube, I am hooked.

I would like the real leather one, I do not believe this one on valuevalet for $24.95 is the real leather - I think is the fake leather version.

On the All-Ett site, the Classic Leather Original Wallet is only $34.99. Where can I order this here, in Canada ?
I ordered from them a few months ago. It was real leather.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
2845 posts
293 upvotes
formicae wrote: I 'graduated' from the 'airmail envelope' model (two of them, the only reason I got a new one was because the other one started looking kind of grubby -- functionally it was totally fine). But after a while, I didn't want a novelty wallet -- but couldn't go back to leather, 'slim' or not.

After it's softened up a bit, the leather print is a fine grownup wallet. I got two in a BOGO deal, nice to have a spare, but I doubt this one will show a lot of dirt since it's so dark.
What do you say about snail mailing the spare one to me?!
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2074 posts
1599 upvotes
Vancouver
I have like, 10 minimal wallets. My favourite and current is the smaller slimfold wallet. It's been on kickstarter. Their latest one has been treating my nicely.
http://www.slimfoldwallet.com/

My second favourite wallet is this: http://www.koyono.com/view-slimmy-id-wallet-3-pocket/

My wife likes to tease me when I mention wallets. :facepalm:

A few things I have learned:
1) Never buy an elastic wallet from kickstarter. They look like they would be great, but give them a few days and they are crap, they wear poorly and stretch. I've made that mistake, like... three times!
2) tyvek wears poorly
3) leather is nice, but thicker, especially where it's stitched. I just haven't found one that gets rid of that weakness (including the ones all mentioned in this thread thus far). Usually if it's thin, it has a large foot print.
4) you really gotta consider at how many cards you need to carry. So there is no one size fits all. (I carry 6)

And stop before you get to where this guy is (though his videos have a lot of good info on most minimal wallets out there)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rD6DeoCTlM
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2008
1327 posts
993 upvotes
Prince Edward County…
I just got mine, awesome design, great quality leather on the outside, love it. I love the nylon inside, it really helps keep it from being too bulky. The way it holds my 10 cards without bulking up is great. Two compartments, one for cash, one for receipts. Best wallet I've bought in years, thanks OP.

LiQuiK wrote:
https://www.valuevalet.ca/search.php?q=all-ett

I was thinking about getting this one.. regular $34.95, now $24.95. But decided to hold back because even though it's leather on the outside, I'm not a fan of the nylon inside.

https://www.valuevalet.ca/all-ett-black ... 00291.html

Thinking maybe some RFDers will enjoy the deal. Looks like shipping is $10 across Canada, but free if you spend $50 or more. So stock up on OTC meds, condoms, or other toiletries!
Oct 8, 2007
161 posts
398 upvotes
New Westminster
MooseOnLoose wrote: I just got mine, awesome design, great quality leather on the outside, love it. I love the nylon inside, it really helps keep it from being too bulky. The way it holds my 10 cards without bulking up is great. Two compartments, one for cash, one for receipts. Best wallet I've bought in years, thanks OP.
Happy to hear you love it! I'm glad someone on RFD made use of the sale :)
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2010
1192 posts
936 upvotes
Victoria, BC
LiQuiK wrote: Happy to hear you love it! I'm glad someone on RFD made use of the sale :)

I also ordered 2, a compact and the regular full size. They are almost the same style as the slimfold wallets I ordered a few months ago but with higher quality materials. They are thicker than the slimfolds, but the problem with slimfold (tyvek) is the dyes rub off big time. I had some white cards in them for a month and now they look like they came out of a chimney. Worse, my ID got dirtied up because the ID window pocket doesn't have a clear plastic cover, it's all exposed and presses against the other (staining) inside of the wallet.

Anyway, thanks OP for posting the deal!
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1615 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
gordholio wrote: I bought a Perry Ellis wallet at a Winners store about 7 years ago and it's still going strong. Hardly even dog-eared.
The price was reduced to about $14.
Best wallet I've ever bought!
+1 for Winners. I bought every wallet from there since 1999.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)